What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

When a 100 kids died Indians were there to stand by you, looks like that was not the right thing to do then.
Indians and Paks (for that matter all people) may have the same hardware but NOT the same software.

d8418c880fabd4dd0fcb96720b4e2116.jpg

Mind the Gap | Stratfor

You can essentially divide the world into two. No need for me to elaborate which camp Pak belongs to.

O Besharmo...These terrorists killed 160 Children in your school.....Still you preach Terrorism..
By the looks of it even Allah won't be able to save pakistan, even if he gets support of every other god present out there.:disagree:

Check j&k news he was not a freedom fighter, his parents admitted that never even once have he been arrested even by local police. He left home in 2012 after noon prayers, he was fighting to implement sharia. Geelani can go suicide in grief if he wants

Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)
The few the proud.

"The few the proud"?? Seriously?? Muslim terrorists are dime a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom