What's new

Suzuki Closes China Office in Shanghai

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Suzuki Closes China Office in Shanghai

suzuki-closes-china-office-in-shanghai-28155_1.jpg

While others are looking into ways to boost operations in China, Suzuki recently decided to close its Chinese office in Shanghai because the joint venture it intended to form with Changan Auto bit the dust. It appears that poor sales are the main reason behind the decision to shut down local operations, according to a report by gasgoo.com, after Kizashi, the model that is expected to generate the biggest sales, failed to raise to the expectations in the last months.

Suzuki on the other hand pays more attention to emerging markets such as India where it intends to set the foundation for a huge export market. :cheers::cheers: Back in November, representatives of the Indian division belonging to Suzuki asked for government support to improve the infrastructure and thus allow companies looking to expand their business to invest the necessary money for reaching their goals.

"For Europe, Africa and West Asia (Middle East), we are looking at India as an export hub," SMC Chairman Osamu Suzuki said :cheers::cheers: :yahoo:at the Nikkei Business Summit according to a report by The Economic Times. "As we want to use India as an export hub, ports are very important. We would like to request the government to improve them," he added.

And although some voices familiar with the matter hinted that Suzuki could benefit from the agreement it signed with Volkswagen to grow bigger in smaller markets, the Japanese manufacturer confirmed this is not the case.

"Suzuki Japan and Volkswagen Germany are in talks. Maruti Suzuki has nothing to do with those talks," the Suzuki official stated, emphasizing that the two won't mix their businesses.

Suzuki Closes China Office in Shanghai - autoevolution

I dont know what this has anything to do with world affairs and what there is to celebrate about it. I hope this thread does not turn into another troll war.

It's probably better for China because domestic companies will get bigger market share in the Chinese auto market.

I dont know what this has anything to do with world affairs and what there is to celebrate about it. I hope this thread does not turn into another troll war.

It's probably better for China because domestic companies will get bigger market share in the Chinese auto market.

ya true celebrate it silently.... its party time fellows :cheers::cheers::cheers::yahoo::yahoo::victory:

I don't wanna make Indian member here embarrassing,but China is already the biggest auto market and manufacturer in the world, how about India?

How exactly is that supposed to be a good thing? Suzuki pulled out because it couldn't compete with other cars in China. How that is supposed to be used to smear China is beyond me.

Very silly to make any interpretations at all. Routine business decision, doesn't mean anything. Not worth a notice.

sadly that s all you indians could ever do playing catch up:rofl::rofl:
funny indian always start thread to bash china and ending up embaress themself even more

atleast we are still part of them game!!!and winning and someone is slowly loosing everything because his economy is drugged with self obsession and whose core is actually oppression and sadistic people of a communist state !!

I don't wanna make Indian member here embarrassing,but China is already the biggest auto market and manufacturer in the world, how about India?

Me too don't want to make Chinese members embarrasing here but these are the cars you manufacture.

I can post thousands of videos like these.
This is the crash test of your cars.This also reflects the quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too don't want to make Chinese members embarrasing here but these are the cars you manufacture.
YouTube - Fake Chinese Car Brands
YouTube - Fake China Cars Cloning(??) -bmw,benz,hyundai,nissan..etc
YouTube - Disqusting Chinese car clones

YouTube - Chinese Car, Truck Crash Testing

oh and whats india got?

oh right nanos that catch on fire with a crash.

^^haha even Toyota had problems with its cars but now nano is all right!!!plus nano is original just like ll the other indian cars!China is world famous as a copy cat and a photo shopped imposter nation!!

YouTube - Fake Chinese Car Brands
YouTube - Fake China Cars Cloning(??) -bmw,benz,hyundai,nissan..etc
YouTube - Disqusting Chinese car clones

YouTube - Chinese Car, Truck Crash Testing

You're totally right. India's car manufacturers can sleep easy now, knowing that they have full spectrum dominance over our companies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom