What's new

Suspected Boko Haram attack Chinese workers in Cameroon

you said it all Bro. If china things it can be a global power without incuring losses/conflictsthen it must think again. The more powerful/influential a country gets, the more risks/exposure it gets to the outside world. With great power comes great responsibilities. The problem is that, China is a(getting to be) new global power, so its still getting used to how to operate like a big country the way the U.S , Britain, France do in the world(even though the later countries have less economic influence than China). I understand that china is still a developing country(though the biggest one), so it needs time to consolidate its internal issues/problems before it can exert more influence in the world. Overall i think the government there has been quite skillful in not trying to get too involved in other countries internal issues like our governments do. It has moreadvantages than disadvanage, as it avoids putting the country too much in the spot light.

Wait until Chinese citizens are seen as "money targets"

If we help them develop, they can stop being so dangerous.

Of course, if the US institutes more color revolutions and puts more jihadist Taliban-wannabes in power, then they will never be stable. This is one risk we must again hedge against.

I had this discussion about wanna be jihadi Boko Haram (i) in my lecture few years ago. At that time there were a lot of controversies about Americans using this as an excuse to wrap the Chinese business or at least stir up some unrest. Now this is a professor that goes to Africa every year and has extensive local sources that had similar views.

There was a very good documentary we watched during the lecture that presented both views. Now this is 2 years ago. Why is Daddy Amrika so concerned now?

I say Unkale Jihadi should support CIA in this noble cause. God please give CIA the full strength.

Kisses.

Long live jihadis and Mossad/CIA/MI6

I suggest Xi Jinping should do a policy as like in ancient times to avoid further harm to his CCP citizens:

Scrap the naval fleet
Forbid foreign trades
Forbid tourism
Shutdown all coastal cities
Keep your islamist terrorists at home

last but not least, Put you in a cage to hinder you from issuing further brainless comments.

I agree with you bro. his comment was offensive calling other countries lawless, anarchic wastelands.He should Look at his own country fist befoe judging/insulting other countries. So by his thinking, the kunming stabbings/bombings , china can be consider a lawless/anarchic country. Maybe he should take your advice and closehis country to the outside world to avoid such acts happening to chinese citizens abroad. As i said, China is still getting used to what being a global power means, we in the west are used to dealing with such incidence and have more experienc. So we dont make a big deal of it. So china should get ready for such things happening more frequently as ita influence/power grows. Except it wants to shut itself from the outside world, in which case it will good/mean less competition the west.:enjoy:

if ever your supper had less salt in it feel free to suspect a CIA hand in it.

@Topic islamic extremism is on a spread in africa and it needs to be arrested , this can only be done by developing africa , the world for long had kept africa in darkness for its selfish motives and now these opportunistic islamic jihadi's have made africa their breeding ground.
tell me what are the work of hostile agencies?? they infiltrate into an organization brainwash certain people prepare them for attack on other countries national interest... CIA is a secret service with more resources and more man power then any other agency its easy for them to infiltrate into certain groups by sending their agents from middle east into africa disguised as Al Qaeda members and brainwash them against china or any other country ... there are so many fake imams who are undercover agents for certain agencies spitting bullshit and portraying islam in a bad way

There is so much we can do to help Africa. They have to finish the jobs where we set. They become self-reliant and hopefully able to provide for themselves and export to the world. However the fundamental issue with Africa is beyond poverty. It is a very diverse continent full of religious nuts.

We have contribute the most to peace keeping mission in Africa. Please learn about it my friend. Troop and aid, we provide the most currently in Africa.

Indeed your country have a lot of contribution to African, economically, not much in security. The western still take the burnt of burdens in keeping their role in Africa militarily

Oh wait, i remember something, something great to picture divine contribution of Chinese in Africa

Chinese made machete, contributing a lot in Rwanda conflict
rwandagenocide-2ajcspn.jpg

Indeed your country have a lot of contribution to African, economically, not much in security. The western still take the burnt of burdens in keeping their role in Africa militarily

Oh wait, i remember something, something great to picture divine contribution of Chinese in Africa

I am afraid you are on track to lose a friend in China.

by the way, you forgot to mention how China under Mao and Deng actively supported the genocide in Cambodia.

I won't blame you for your good memory and slow response, and I don't see anything worth waiting...save it pls.
Here's the thing, it's just like the two sides of a coin, you can make them butcher's knives or you can find some other good uses like exploiting the wild. Their call but not ours!

We Chinese are generous enough to tolerate some different voices in a rational manner, with our proper response though. Don't worry.
BTW, does that "genocide thing" justify you viets to invade another state and act like an international police? Come on, you are definitely more than this...
I am afraid you are on track to lose a friend in China.

by the way, you forgot to mention how China under Mao and Deng actively supported the genocide in Cambodia.

Last edited:
Madokafc...you think western countries are doing any good in Africa ? You should learn more...

Last edited:

Western arm dealers are fking rich because of Africa.

We have a non-intervention policy. We will not deploy our army unilaterally in foreign soil to conduct our business. It is not our style. Instead we participate in international peace keeping forum such as UN peace keeping military. We provide our troop for that peace keeping purpose.

The machete is not intend for massacre. How they end up using the weapon is not our concern. We sell them with the expectation that they use it to cut tree or other useful function that is required in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom