What's new

Sushma Swaraj To Lead Indian Delegation For Mother Teresa's Canonization

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will lead the Indian delegation that would attend the canonization ceremony of Mother Teresa in the Vatican City on September 4.

"In view of the importance we attach to canonization of Mother Teresa, Government of India's delegation will be led by the External Affairs Minister. The composition of the delegation is presently being finalised," External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup said.

On Wednesday, a senior Delhi government official had said that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will be travelling to the Vatican as he has accepted the invitation of Missionaries of Charity to attend the event.

Mr Kejriwal had worked with Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata before he joined the Indian Revenue Service.

According to sources, Mr Kejriwal will be joined by his West Bengal counterpart Mamata Banerjee.

Mother Teresa, a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, will be declared a saint by Pope Francis on September 4. The announcement regarding her canonization was made by the Pope in March.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sush...ation-for-mother-teresas-canonization-1437557

WTF is this ... how far this so called "Right Wing" government would bend to kiss the Christians in India.

Yeah ban on Christians and Christianity... declare war.... stop all trade with US, Israel, other European countries...

Khoob jamega rang, jab mil baithenge teen yaar Sushma, Mamta air Kejri. :lol:

Next high tech Cancer institute of India would look like this .....

mother%20teresa%20train.jpeg

wtf... this is bs... but then ministers of this govt attend rss brainstorming session... no sense of propriety

That's how many Christians get their bread and butter in India. No atrocity literature no funds.

How Innocent ....

Next high tech Cancer institute of India would look like this .....

mother%20teresa%20train.jpeg

May be this
SmartSelectImage_2016-07-31-07-50-23.png

Or the ashram bapu clinic..

Just ban their NGO funding and everything else will come to a stand still.

I can see your intention in pdf... you are still crying on Christians get a life...

@ranjeet we all knew regardless of community everyone do such nonsense crap ... You just believed only Christians are bad and RSS followers are pure .. your intention in Pakistan defence forum is very clear ... that you just wanted to demean Christian and Christianity in every possible ways... you are no different than that jhon dayal ... in fact I don't even heard about him... May be as you are getting trained in RSS... you might be aware... I'm not sure how much you are earning for daily posting... Most of your threads specifically targeted towards Christians... If I say something you will cry foul... get well soon dude ... you are silly ... you are in Pakistan defence forum just to mock Christians...

Last edited:
I don't know why some people are so irked by Christianity??In fact,no sane person can utter a word against Mother Teresa.So what if some leader is going to vatican to attend some program??

I can see your intention in pdf... you are still crying on Christians get a life...

@ranjeet we all knew regardless of community everyone do such nonsense crap ... You just believed only Christians are bad and RSS followers are pure .. your intention in Pakistan defence forum is very clear ... that you just wanted to demean Christian and Christianity in every possible ways... you are no different than that jhon dayal ... in fact I don't even heard about him... May be as you are getting trained in RSS... you might be aware... I'm not sure how much you are earning for daily posting... Most of your threads specifically targeted towards Christians... If I say something you will cry foul... get well soon dude ... you are silly ... you are in Pakistan defence forum just to mock Christians...

Average Christian should have raised his/her voice when their community was being used for politics during "Delhi Church Attacks" to discredit the present government. RSS is involved in politics and they rightly get criticized so should everyone who indulge in it.

WTF is this ... how far this so called "Right Wing" government would bend to kiss the Christians in India.

Your wrist watch, your shirt, pant, shoes, pen, your computer, all have or had a Christian behind it.
Even PM of India flies an aircraft, which was designed by a Christian.
1.2 billion Indians have no other option, when they indulge in Air Travel, but to board a Boeing and/or Airbus - Both have Christians behind them.

Caveman mentality?

The other day, when the news broke of Kejriwal going to Vatican, some Right Wingers were furious with rage.

But on Sushma, they are speechless now.
Cowards cant even question their own right wing PM Modi.

Average Christian should have raised his/her voicspecifen their community was being used for politics during "Delhi Church Attacks" to discredit the present government. RSS is involved in politics and they rightly get criticized so should everyone who indulge in it.

Why don't you raise your voice on fake Baba or self proclaimed gods .. you know what, I never seen such low life... who specifically targeting other community... you are nothing short of well brainwashed ... you are no good to India just you are waging hatred on your neighbours...

Back
Top Bottom