What's new

Survey: Half of Chinese Like U.S. Ideas on Democracy

Maybe the Chinese like the ideas of democracy the same way western intellectuals like the idea of Marxism. A noble idea, but flawed in its execution.

No-one could look at democratic representative governments like India and America without seeing the disruptive infighting between opposing factions, resulting in nothing being done.

Maybe the Chinese like the ideas of democracy the same way western intellectuals like the idea of Marxism. A noble idea, but flawed in its execution.

No-one could look at democratic representative governments like India and America without seeing the disruptive infighting between opposing factions, resulting in nothing being done.

I think Greece is the best example or maybe Japan......but pretty much congressional deadlock is a sure thing in pretty much any democratic system. Taiwan only has democracy for like 10 years, and we're already going downhill with this political deadlock (our 4th nuclear plants for example.....deadlock costs a lot of tax....)

I think everyone likes freedom and rights, just like no animals won't like to run free in the wild, but I think current model of democracy is a bit flawed and it inevitably leads to mob rule

3,177 people out of a population of 1.3 billion is hardly Representative of the country, we also have many statistics indicating an over 80% popular support for the ccp but of course to the Indians the positive figures are made up while the negative figures were given by god himself or something.

humans are social animals who can't or refuse to live by ourselves e.g. who wants to live without technology or without seeing another human being their whole life? thus if humans have to live together there has to be a set of rules or a system of what we can do or what we can't do. Ignorant people will always see the greener pastures because thats the way we are programmed but the same people are the uneducated simple people who don't understand the simple concept of human needs and its needs to be social and controlled. It doesn't matter if 95% of Chinese/American/Indian wanted freedom because if 95% of the population wanted your family dead because they breathe too much air is it fair? Reason>degenerate mob control

Back
Top Bottom