What's new

Survey about Pakistani youth !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
476348-youngnrestless-1354855621-478-640x480.jpg

Young Pakistanis are disillusioned by their country’s leadership, disheartened by the economic outlook and desperate for a radical change, according to a recent in-depth survey on the outlook and attitudes of Pakistan youth conducted by James Walter Thompson (JWT) Pakistan.
Overall anxiety levels
91%
9 out of 10 Pakistani youth we surveyed say they feel very nervous/anxious or at least somewhat nervous/anxious.
Pakistani youth are most anxious about increased unemployment rates, food prices and oil/ gas prices.

0139.jpg

Although men are more anxious in the overall picture, women are significantly more anxious about the micro level issues.

0235.jpg

General attitude

0719.jpg

0228.jpg

0326.jpg

Agents of change

0520.jpg

PTI, with majority youth supporting them in 5 out of 8 cities, has emerged as a real threat to traditional parties
0424.jpg

Special report: Outlook & attitudes of Pakistan’s youth – The Express Tribune

Over all positive attitude, apart from alarming is that military intervention is still considered an option, and the other identified negative is leaving country and taking religious identity more important than national...

Rest is positive and in right direction, but this is the story of cities urban areas, wonder how reserve would it be in rural areas !!

Over all positive attitude, apart from alarming is that military intervention is still considered an option, and the other identified negative is leaving country and taking religious identity more important than national...

Rest is positive and in right direction, but this is the story of cities urban areas, wonder how reserve would it be in rural areas !!

If you think its the wrong way then it doesn't mean its actually wrong, its your choice or point of view.
I still prefer Army rule the country then corrupt politicians, and i am Muslim First then thinks about being Pakistani.
I used to be supported of Imran Khan, but during 2012 he messed up everything. I don't see he's winning next election or taking out the majority. Politics in Pakistan is like a dirty pond, who ever dive in it gets polluted.

If you think its the wrong way then it doesn't mean its actually wrong, its your choice or point of view.
I still prefer Army rule the country then corrupt politicians, and i am Muslim First then thinks about being Pakistani.
I used to be supported of Imran Khan, but during 2012 he messed up everything. I don't see he's winning next election or taking out the majority. Politics in Pakistan is like a dirty pond, who ever dive in it gets polluted.

Strangely enough no one would call you a traitor but same is not going to be true for every citizen if he/she states otherwise and exchange the word muslim for another religious identity !!

What is surprising is that 62% Pakistanis feel their religious identity is more important than national identity!

No wonder Pakistan as a nation is unraveling. If there is no national identity by the citizens of a country, then it's a nation no more. Until Pakistanis concentrate more on nation building rather than seeing everything through the prism of religion, things will only get from bad to worse.

To Live On Footpath give good experience but my dear our youth is not useless...In Every matter we neglect this phenomenon "Those Criticize Our Young Generation forget who rise it"
There is Solutions Exists with ever problem but some time the hindrance in the way should not done the best work.. Which put massive effect on everr one...
Just like if you does not see your country, City & even your home town to born & burn in hell..
But the History shows there is corruption, Neglection, Injustice are the real causes.
I cant do debate on elaboration but only say one line
" When Ever You Does Not Taste Some Problem You Cant Know The Hardness & Pain "

So When ever, Ever some one experience the problem and pain than they can best understood it and cry to solve this...???

What is surprising is that 62% Pakistanis feel their religious identity is more important than national identity!

No wonder Pakistan as a nation is unraveling. If there is no national identity by the citizens of a country, then it's a nation no more. Until Pakistanis concentrate more on nation building rather than seeing everything through the prism of religion, things will only get from bad to worse.

why does it mean that if they prefer their religious identity over the national one, they dont care about the country

i have both people the more religious zealot and the more liberal ones talking shitt about pakistan

specially i have seen the more secular guys taking more shitt on our country then the religious ones, those secular guys dont even condemn drone attacks, they never condemned the army operation, and they thought it was OK to drone the pakistani areas, just see PDF, its full of secular pakistanis supporting drone attacks

while the secular guys try to run NGOs which only means their own interest before the interest of poor pakistanis, there are many charity organisations which are being run by religious people who are working selflessly

like abdul sattar edhi, jamaat ut dawaa etc

Due to that the Religion is the opium of people...( Karl Marks ).
Haa Haa This is good enough to every one be a religious Because ISLAM is the Beautiful Religion in the world will provide every good and harmless opportunity to every one even for minorities.. IF it Exist in real... There is not demand of Foreign AGENCIES Islam...

Pakistan needs Iran style revolution. Execute every politician and military generals, ministers, heads of big corporations etc etc.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3676975 said:
there are many charity organisations which are being run by religious people who are working selflessly

like abdul sattar edhi, jamaat ut dawaa etc

You soon will be labled a TERRORIST by scums.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why can't PTI understand !

1. winning elections is not about these surveys .... Winning elections is about feudal influence.

2. Winning elections has nothig to do with the edcated class, they are not bothered to go out and bored out of their air conditioned houses ....

What PTI needs is a more AWAMI approach.

We should hear more about land reforms, about farmer support and subsiedy as and when required.

We should hear more about infrastructure projects to uplift backward areas.

We should hear about reforming police and a sure plan to ramp up security situation.

Unfortunately, PTI is not proactively giving us that hope / policy.

What PTI is doing is reacting to other's failures .. in a sissy deprived of testicles way.

Ok.
you being a Muslim prefer national identity over religious identity, you seems to be a loyal patriot.
Let just suppose, a nuclear war break out, where India nuked an enemy county first and you know that reaction would follow with in 24 Hrs. You have an open way to get out of your country soon as possible, for the save future of your family & your children.

Will you be equally loyal to your country even that time ?

Or in a scenario where your country goes Bankrupt and you see no future in your homeland.

Your previously posted defination for being loyal to country fails here, even NO RELEGION INVOLVED.

i know who are SCUMS according to Pakistani terrorist supporters ,...every peaceful person on earth who refuse to convert in Islam.....hehehe

who was bal thakerey?

Back
Top Bottom