What's new

Surprise - Many Chinese provinces already high-income/1st Wor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from a guy who said that Asians did not show up in America until the 20th century and expect his arguments to be taken seriously? :lol:

Is this your response? I guess you didn't even bother to respond to my post because you know what I'm saying is true. No rebuttal a-hole!

(And I said early 20th century because I was rounding up, as I expected that the first immigrants arrived during the Gold Rush of the late 19th century, so sorry if I was off by a few decades. Idiot.)

And only an idiot would make that comment without backing it up by showing who made that comment in the first place. :lol:

So what are you doing, defending a fellow racist or a Chinese masquerading as a white supremacist? No matter which, you end up looking foolish.

Please, don't even get started. All of the Founders were White.

Up until the 1960's, almost 100% of our legislators, lawyers, police officers, scientists, and military were White (with the military probably being 90% White).

And inventions, discoveries, and innovations? Probably almost 100% White.

Not only can you take a look at how Whites have contributed almost 100% of American inventions, you can also take a look at how this one country (a White country) did so much for the world.

Timeline of United States inventions (before 1890) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States inventions (1890

Timeline of United States inventions (1946

Timeline of United States inventions (after 1991) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We did almost EVERYTHING

Most of the 1.5 million Vietnamese came to the U.S in the 1990's; that's a litle more or less than 20 years

LOL, so not even a generation? Honey, do you know how incredibly new that is?

contribution to the U.S is significant in term of science and technology

Yep, very significant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(before_1890)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(1890%E2%80%931945)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(1946%E2%80%931991)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(after_1991)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_discoveries

Gosh, stop masterba-ting will ya? Hong Kong is used as a transit place for Vietnamese refugees just like the Philiipines, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia prior to settling to the U.S, Canada, Austrialia, and Europe. No Vietnamese wanted to stay in HK unless they are the ethnic Chinese from Hai Phong who were not qualified as "refugees" and had to be repatriated to Viet Nam or locked up in the camp till 1997

A transit place.... Nasty, nasty vermin. You're like a parasite, infecting the host, trashing the place, and moving on before they are killed. This is the hallmark of a 3rd World people.

They have no self-dignity, no self-respect, no pride in their nation-state or their race. They move to whichever nation has more wealth. They wave two flags wherever they go. One of their welfare-country, the other of their nation-state, while at the same time funneling money to their 100 relatives back home and giving a smile to the American/Canadian/Australian public while they're at it.

You really think there is no difference between us and yourself! We have NOWHERE else to go if this country falls. We put our blood and sweat in the soil. Our families are here till death. What happens if America ever falls? Will you 3rd Worlders fight for this country like it's your only one, or will you run back to your homelands? (Or even move on to yet ANOTHER White country, waving their flag the whole way?) We know the feelings of most people so you don't even have to bother answering that.

What you need to understand is that we have HERITAGE in this country. Ancestors, who have great histories and stories to tell. Worlds of folklore that really get at the backbone of what America is about. You wouldn't understand that. All America is to you is a wealthy country, that needs to be defended only so as to continue to give you and I good living standards. That's not what America is; it's our FAMILY to us, our KIN, and it's all we've got.

You seem, like all 3rd world people, incapable of understanding this. How would the Vietnamese feel if every year, 500,000 Americans, 200,000 Indians, 200,000 Chinese, maybe 100,000 Europeans, and half a quintillion breeding Hispanics, moved into Vietnam every year?

Can we even become citizens in your country? I'm guessing either no, or it's very difficult. Either way, your people are complete hypocrites. You get to keep your culture, your people, your RACE, but we don't get to keep ours because it's "racist" and "white supremacist".

Is this your response? I guess you didn't even bother to respond to my post because you know what I'm saying is true. No rebuttal a-hole!

(And I said early 20th century because I was rounding up, as I expected that the first immigrants arrived during the Gold Rush of the late 19th century, so sorry if I was off by a few decades. Idiot.)
:lol: and yes, derisive laughter is all that you deserve. What a sorry @ss excuse of an incompetent debater. This is even worse than grammar or spelling. By best record, the first Chinese arrived in 1848 but by 1870, there were over 60k Chinese in California. So this is hardly a 'handful' according to your earlier equally sorry @ss post about Chinese and Japanese in America. Rounding up? From a 'handful' versus about 1/5 of the population of four counties? Make up your mind on which version of history you are going to use. And you are supposed to be my racial superior? :lol:

Very strange that this thread has been derailed for 10 pages now, nobody were even talking about the Chinese Province since maybe page 3.....

This WhiteMansBurden guy remind me of Cornelius Hawthorne in Community

The comical side of Racism can actually put forward to a Comedy series and exploit, maybe the NBC should give him a ring now that Pierce Hawthorne was out of the series too.

I have been in a lot of country, I MEANT A LOT, I have seen some governmental racist pricks in Sweden that no one in my book can beat. Maybe this burden fella should team up with Migrationsverket and make a even more racist way to deport immigrant....

Wow, another two-flag waving idiot. Let's flood China with 160 million Blacks, 200 million Hispanics, and 800 million Whites. Those are the proportions at which they would consist of the same percentage in your country. What? You don't want 1.2 billion non-Chinese flooding into your country every year?

TOO BAD! If you don't like it then you are a RACIST!

Seriously, F off with that White mans guilt bull-****. It's not going to work.

Wow, another two-flag waving idiot. Let's flood China with 160 million Blacks, 200 million Hispanics, and 800 million Whites. Those are the proportions at which they would consist of the same percentage in your country. What? You don't want 1.2 billion non-Chinese flooding into your country every year?

TOO BAD! If you don't like it then you are a RACIST!

Seriously, F off with that White mans guilt bull-****. It's not going to work.

The member "Jhungary" is actually a Mexican-Vietnamese, in his own words.

And no, I don't believe in any kind of mass immigration. And apparently the Chinese government agrees with me, considering how hard it is for a foreigner to get Chinese citizenship.

US is a land of immigrants. Its is made better by people from all over the world, including Africa, Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe. Everyone contribute to build this great country. However, its also true that the majority of Americans have its ancestry from Europe, especially the Britain and other western European countries. And above all, English is the language of the land. Its the people of Western European descent that created the constitution, the highest law of the land. But this does not mean that one race is superior to another, but at the same time, some people did contributed more to this country than others.

lol.......I am just saying, the Burden guy's way of Racist comment dished out at a very comical way, he is either really Insane in the membrane or he is just acting like this.

I have been in the south where they literally shoot at you for driving pass in different skin color, and yet I have not even met a person like him. To use the word "Supremacist" on him is a undermining term of all other white supremacist, in his view he believe in absolute power with White people, much like a god like creature.

I don't believe there are people IN THIS DAY AND AGE will still think like that, so my conclusion is either he is acting or he really deserved to be studied by the Smithsonian.......

Absolute power? Wanting my homelands to be left alone means I want absolute power? Wanting to live in peace with my kin, my people, is racist?

You don't belong in Australia, and I'm sure people have already told you this before. You may not know, but many of us Whites are actually NOT happy that we are being bred and immigrated to extinction.

And no, I don't believe in any kind of mass immigration. And apparently the Chinese government agrees with me, considering how hard it is for a foreigner to get Chinese citizenship.

Its doesn't matter what is his background. Its his comments that define who he is in this forum. How do you think of this guy?

That is EXACTLY what they say at Stormfront. :lol:

They say that all the great Asian civilizations were actually started by whites. Go and see for yourself.

No they don't you're being misleading.

They say that they want to be left alone in their home countries, and don't want to have to deal with Chinese or Vietnamese or Mongolian or Indian or anyone else, regardless of whether some of your people have high-IQ's or not.

:lol: and yes, derisive laughter is all that you deserve. What a sorry @ss excuse of an incompetent debater. This is even worse than grammar or spelling. By best record, the first Chinese arrived in 1848 but by 1870, there were over 60k Chinese in California. So this is hardly a 'handful' according to your earlier equally sorry @ss post about Chinese and Japanese in America. Rounding up? From a 'handful' versus about 1/5 of the population of four counties? Make up your mind on which version of history you are going to use. And you are supposed to be my racial superior? :lol:

60k people IS a handful you dumb-fcking slant-eye. Rounding up from the 1870's to the 20th century is normal. Like a typical 3rd worlder, you make a big deal out of absolutely nothing.

No they don't you're being misleading.

They say that they want to be left alone in their home countries, and don't want to have to deal with Chinese or Vietnamese or Mongolian or Indian or anyone else, regardless of whether some of your people have high-IQ's or not.

60k people IS a handful you dumb-fcking slant-eye. Rounding up from the 1870's to the 20th century is normal. Like a typical 3rd worlder, you make a big deal out of absolutely nothing.

No need to be a racist. Post reported

Stromfront only go so far that their race (White) face is superior than other race and should be a dominant race.

Your people have literally no honesty to speak of. Stormfront is a site for people who want to keep their homelands WHITE. That's what most of the people organizing there are trying to do. We want NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with your people. To be honest, I consider you to be a different species. Not lower, not higher, just DIFFERENT.

That's what most people there think, and you can go post and ask them yourself.

Supremacist only think I am better than you (Hence the word Supremacist) and I must dominate you but

He a$$hole, what part of "we want nothing to do with your race, please leave our country" means we want to dominate you? How dumb can your people get? We actually want to take our nations back, and stop these WARS being fought in the name of Israel or 3rd Worlders.

You hated the Libyan War, Iraq War, and all of these wars my people are fighting, right? Well I hate them too. I say the next time a 3rd world people are about to kill their own children, we sit down and NOT intervene. Just let them kill each other. That's what you people want, isn't it? Well, it's what we want as well. NO INTERVENTION NO MATTER WHAT! That's part of what we are fighting for!

Most people on Stormfront are peaceful. Go and ask THEM (not your fellow Chinese) what they think about intervention and wars in the name of 3rd World people.

What this burden fella is literally saying West build the whole civilization

You're DAMN right we did! 99% of modern civilization was built by our race.

It was the West that first developed steam power and adapted its use into factories, and for the generation of electrical power. The electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, were inventions of the West. The Otto and the Diesel internal combustion engines are products whose genesis and early development were in the West. Nuclear power stations are derived from the first atomic pile constructed in Chicago in 1942.

Communication devices and systems including the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet were all invented by Westerners. The pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web were also invented in the West.

Ubiquitous materials including concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene were invented in the West. Iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers first appeared in the West. Nitrogen fixation and petrochemicals were invented by Westerners. Most of the elements, were discovered and named in the West, as well as the contemporary atomic theories to explain them.

The transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer were all first seen in the West. The ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane were all invented in the West. Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, were all first developed and applied in Western laboratories, hospitals and factories.

In medicine, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics were created in the West. The method of preventing Rh disease, the treatment of diabetes, and the germ theory of disease were discovered by Westerners. The eradication of smallpox, was led by a Westerner, Donald Henderson. Radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography are important diagnostic tools developed in the West. Other important diagnostic tools of clinical chemistry including the methods of spectrophotometry, electrophoresis and immunoassay were first devised by Westerners. So were the stethoscope, electrocardiograph, and the endoscope. Vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs were first utilized to treat disease in the West. The double-blind study and evidence-based medicine are critical scientific techniques widely used in the West for medical purposes.

In mathematics, calculus, statistics, logic, vectors, tensors and complex analysis, group theory and topology were developed by Westerners. In biology, evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology are creatures of the West. In physics, the science of mechanics and quantum mechanics, relativity, thermodynamics, and statistical mechanics were all developed by Westerners. The discoveries and inventions by Westerners in electromagnetism include Coulomb's law (1785), the first battery (1800), the unity of electricity and magnetism (1820), Biot–Savart law (1820), Ohm's Law (1827), and the Maxwell's equations (1871). The atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton were all unveiled by Westerners.

In finance, double entry bookkeeping, the limited liability company, life insurance, and the charge card were all first used in the West.

Westerners are also known for their explorations of the globe and Outer space. The first expedition to circumnavigate the Earth (1522) was by Westerners, as well as the first journey to the South Pole (1911), and the first moon landing (1969). The landing of robots on Mars (2004 and 2012) and on an asteroid (2001), and the Voyager explorations of the outer planets (Uranus in 1986 and Neptune in 1989) were significant recent Western achievements.

Ah OK, a Hispanic basically. Gotcha.

Well, I find that the people of East Asia are the only one's that don't believe in immigration, except all of these Koreans and Chinese immigrants that are here. Especially those Koreans, they are East Asians yet they seem to have little pride in their race. They are a developed high-income country, yet they continue to come in and displace our people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom