What's new

Surprise - Many Chinese provinces already high-income/1st Wor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandas are in Sichuan, so he must visit Chengdu. Well I saw some Chilie's pictures in Chinese websites and was not impressed. Oh well, I don't know! lol I was not really impressed when I first came to the U.S. and the car drove by the city with so many idle people sitting in front for rundown houses. I guess you can always find shabby places in any country.

In America it's mostly due to the fact that we have a lot of bums who are lazy and dumb. They are mostly Blacks and Hispanics. The poverty rates for White Americans and Asians is negligible. For example, have you seen Detroit? It's one of our cities. It was a paradise back in the 1960's when Europeans were running it, now that the Blacks have come in.... it looks like this:

ford-26_image002.jpg

detroit-house.jpg

Detroitghett2.jpg

THEY TURNED IT INTO AFRICA!

In America it's mostly due to the fact that we have a lot of bums who are lazy and dumb. They are mostly Blacks and Hispanics. The poverty rates for White Americans and Asians is negligible. For example, have you seen Detroit? It's one of our cities. It was a paradise back in the 1960's when Europeans were running it, now that the Blacks have come in.... it looks like this:

Haha, first year here in U.S., I interned in Detroit! I was being robbed 3 times but at that time I had no idea about robbery so I refused to give them money. I was so lucky they didn't shoot me! lol.

Haha, first year here in U.S., I interned in Detroit! I was being robbed 3 times but at that time I had no idea about robbery so I refused to give them money. I was so lucky they didn't shoot me! lol.

Yep, that's Africa for ya! I say we give them independence.

Anyway, I found a list of prefecture-level cities by GDP per capita: List of prefecture-level cities by GDP per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems there are 30-40 prefecture-level cities in China that are already high-income level.

ford-26_image002.jpg

detroit-house.jpg

Detroitghett2.jpg

okay so you are stupied and also recist.

Reactions: AUz

ford-26_image002.jpg

detroit-house.jpg

Detroitghett2.jpg

This is why some people prefer redistribution of wealth rather than create wealth. They believe that government should do more to give people income.

okay so you are stupied and also recist.

Yes, I am "stupied" and "recist".

Also, pictures are "recist" and "stupied" my Hindu genius friend.

This is why some people prefer redistribution of wealth rather than create wealth. They believe that government should do more to give people income.

Which is obviously wrong. The money I make does not belong to Blacks just because Blacks have not done a very good job in making money. They have had everything handed to them in the last few decades, sort of as an apology for segregation. Affirmative action, anti-racism, race quotas, diversity [insert here], EVERYTHING. Yet, their incomes have barely changed since the 1970's.

And who's fault is it? Whitey obviously. Who's fault is the mess in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia? Whitey. Who's fault is AIDS? Whitey.

They just need to go and live with their own people if they hate the country we built up from the ground.

Which is obviously wrong. The money I make does not belong to Blacks just because Blacks have not done a very good job in making money. They have had everything handed to them in the last few decades, sort of as an apology for segregation. Affirmative action, anti-racism, race quotas, diversity [insert here], EVERYTHING. Yet, their incomes have barely changed since the 1970's.

And who's fault is it? Whitey obviously. Who's fault is the mess in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia? Whitey. Who's fault is AIDS? Whitey.

They just need to go and live with their own people if they hate the country we built up from the ground.

Just look at Rhodesia. Prior to blacks take over the government, the white farmers were cultivating their land and made the land fruitful. Since black took over, they let the land grow wild and now, nature had reclaimed the land. I believe that all races are created equal. But people need to be educated before they are put in the position of power and influence.

The ground soaked with the blood of Red Indians and Blacks obviously. The whites have a proud and unsurpassed history of looting and massacre.

The ground soaked with the blood of Red Indians and Blacks obviously. The whites have a proud and unsurpassed history of looting and massacre.

Yep, those Indians and Blacks sure did contribute a lot to our economy. Slavery was abolished in 1865. Everything that America is today came from those that built the country. The inventions, discoveries, innovations, infrastructure, societal and legal development, and so on, ad infinitum.

The Indians didn't even lay claim to the land that the initial settlers occupied.

As for our "looting and massacre", well... if you had the capability to wage war across the seas when your people were acting uncivilized and savage, you probably would have destroyed the world. Actually, you still do act brutish today (what with your rapes, robberies, homicides, corruption, etc.)

Don't mistake your lack of world wars, genocide, etc. for civility and kindness. Instead, it was because you were simply incapable of waging war at that technological scale. If you did, then the world would probably be a lot more vile and savage (kind of like India), instead of like our peaceful and prosperous nations.

Tell me, how many Whites are flocking to India? How many wannabe-Whites are flocking to Western countries? Your people are everywhere, flooding Canada, the USA, the UK, and now even Australia and New Zealand.

ford-26_image002.jpg

detroit-house.jpg

Detroitghett2.jpg

Abit like Türkiye. I say we exchange your black population with Kurds, I assure you it USA will be worse than Congo after they come. The cities where Turkish people live in the West are clean, organised, developed, low crime rate, the east is full of cousin marriages, stupid feudal system where they worship a man and think he's the master and dirt.

Abit like Türkiye. I say we exchange your black population with Kurds, I assure you it USA will be worse than Congo after they come. The cities where Turkish people live in the West are clean, organised, developed, low crime rate, the east is full of cousin marriages, stupid feudal system where they worship a man and think he's the master and dirt.

Kurds are better than Blacks any century of the millenium! LOL!

But OK, give us your 15 million Kurds and we'll give you our 42 million Blacks!

Kurds are better than Blacks any century of the millenium! LOL!

But OK, give us your 15 million Kurds and we'll give you our 42 million Blacks!

Woww lol 42 million I didn't know there was that many. Only equal amounts. At least the black population don't burn down equipment to make their area richer these burn down trucks and threaten people that are investing in the area, maybe they want to stay like that.

Yep, those Indians and Blacks sure did contribute a lot to our economy. Slavery was abolished in 1865. Everything that America is today came from those that built the country. The inventions, discoveries, innovations, infrastructure, societal and legal development, and so on, ad infinitum.

The Indians didn't even lay claim to the land that the initial settlers occupied.

As for our "looting and massacre", well... if you had the capability to wage war across the seas when your people were acting uncivilized and savage, you probably would have destroyed the world. Actually, you still do act brutish today (what with your rapes, robberies, homicides, corruption, etc.)

Don't mistake your lack of world wars, genocide, etc. for civility and kindness. Instead, it was because you were simply incapable of waging war at that technological scale. If you did, then the world would probably be a lot more vile and savage (kind of like India), instead of like our peaceful and prosperous nations.

Tell me, how many Whites are flocking to India? How many wannabe-Whites are flocking to Western countries? Your people are everywhere, flooding Canada, the USA, the UK, and now even Australia and New Zealand.

Same old tired arguments as always

!. We indulged in genocide because we could, you would have done the same if you had the means- which proves that we have an absolutely bestial view of mankind and would have continued with the same loot and pillage had not the non whites acquired means of resistance. Even then, we indulge in depredations wherever we can.

2. Yes, we were a bit naughty in the past, but now we are lily white - not withstanding the present day massacres which we so shamelessly indulge in.

3. We are great because you come to our countries - and were your ancestors born in USA / Australia/ New Zealand, or are you there because they were a bunch of murderers who killed the people whose land it was? As for the UK, the trillions in loot which they have taken from India cannot be paid back even if they give us their whole country many times over. It is only fitting that they are getting swamped by immigrants and will be a minority in their own country shortly.

Woww lol 42 million I didn't know there was that many. Only equal amounts. At least the black population don't burn down equipment to make their area richer these burn down trucks and threaten people that are investing in the area, maybe they want to stay like that.

I'm sorry, are you kidding?

Black homicide rate: 20 per 100,000

White homicide rate: 2.4 per 100,000

Just to get a good idea, I looked your country up. Turkey homicide rate: 3.3 per 100,000

Do you understand what I'm talking about? Blacks are 13% of our population, yet they commit 50% of the homicides. If Blacks are replaced by Kurds, they will consist of 25% of your population, and they will commit almost 95% of your homicides.

I'm sorry, are you kidding?

Black homicide rate: 20 per 100,000

White homicide rate: 2.4 per 100,000

Just to get a good idea, I looked your country up. Turkey homicide rate: 3.3 per 100,000

Do you understand what I'm talking about? Blacks are 13% of our population, yet they commit 50% of the homicides. If Blacks are replaced by Kurds, they will consist of 25% of your population, and they will commit almost 95% of your homicides.

I didn't know the statistics but if you want them we can send over. I bet most of the homicide is in the east if it wasn't for them homicide would be like 2. Cousin marriages and relative killings are common in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom