What's new

Surgical strike was just a land grabbing farce

By keeping quite, the ISPR has made the Indians run around like headless chicken, so far they have given three versions of their misadventure, first claiming it was an airborne assault then changing it to heliborne assault and finally saying the assault team trekked for ten hours and crawled through minefields and barbed wires, similarly they also gave several descriptions on their soldiers arrest, they have even changed their tall claims of surgical strikes to anti-terrorism counter mission.....just sit back and enjoy the circus.
10 hours crawling , but operation total time was 4 hours..

View attachment 342211
Local Kashmiri youths with director ISPR near LOC.

Have learnt from reliable source that the whole Indian exercise the misnomer surgical strikes was in fact just a land grabbing mis-adventure by the Indian army. The aim was to attack some Pakistani posts and capture them. In the process they also wanted to capture some Pakistani soldiers and present them before the media issuing false statements. However the Indian assault was immediately countered and beaten back. After the Uri attack, the Indian army under pressure wanted to acquit it'self by claiming some Pakistani posts and showing some Pakistani soldiers as either the so called militants or their protectors. During the whole episode no Indian soldier was able to come anywhere near Pakistani territory let alone set foot on it. Since the Indian mis-adventure backfired spectacularly they instead decided to create another false bravado of surgical strikes. Ironically Indians still yet have to disclose their losses which was the main reason they retreated.
@Tipu7 @Arsalan @DESERT FIGHTER @Indus Falcon @The Eagle @Side-Winder @Irfan Baloch @HRK
do you have such wet dreams dialy or only on some occation? whatever the case, we would highly appreciate if you stop sharing them publicly.

By keeping quite, the ISPR has made the Indians run around like headless chicken, so far they have given three versions of their misadventure, first claiming it was an airborne assault then changing it to heliborne assault and finally saying the assault team trekked for ten hours and crawled through minefields and barbed wires, similarly they also gave several descriptions on their soldiers arrest, they have even changed their tall claims of surgical strikes to anti-terrorism counter mission.....just sit back and enjoy the circus.

Hmm.. But ..if ispr had told abt indian losses, the exact number..wouldnt indian media and public hav gone crazy asking for an explanation from indian gov/army..regd what exactly happened? Right now..majority of indian public is stull under false illusion tht maybe surgical strikes happened...despite diff versions given by india each day.but if their loss was mentioned by ispr, they would have dug more deep into it, asking their army either to prove ispr wrong or give explanation.. This would have further diminshed any credibilty of indian army.. Right now..indian government and army is hiding behind the facade tht they are not releasing video due to fear of tactics being exposed...but if they had a specific number ..given by ispr..there was no way..indian media would have left it alone.. Either indian army would hv to prove ispr wrong or otheriwse their credibility would have been totally diminshed..

My assessment (based on reliable information) is different. What I have heard:

1 - They indeed crossed the border to attack some forward posts (whether they wanted to capture them is not clear)

2 - PA knew about their movements and our soldiers vacated the posts in order to minimize the damage and engage them near the LoC

3 - IA was so unaware about PA strategy that they couldn't handle the unexpected attack. A lot of them died near LoC (25-50 meters here and there)

4 - Some of the soldiers were captured (only one is being reported in media although PA hasn't confirmed about that 'one' as well)

5 - PA didn't allow IA to pick the bodies/ injured for several hours.

6 - India didn't use any elite force in this operation. Rashtriya Rifles participated only.

Point number 6 is very important. They wanted to check the preparation of PA and didn't want to involve their elite force. They also wanted to check the internal (opposition parties) and external (international) reaction to this operation. The operation was failed miserably but since they wanted to check the reaction (specially international reaction), they announced it as successful surgical strike. They have made everyone (in India, Pakistan and rest of the world) believe that this concept is not alien. We should expect it every now and then.

I think, they will now do another attempt in the coming months, if not days. This time they may use their commandos and other special forces. They have already checked the reaction of the world and for them it was just acceptable. They haven't, however, experienced the full reaction of Pakistan yet as they were unable to achieve what they wanted. If they do any misadventure in future, PA will retaliate very aggressively. This is where their calculation is a little bit wrong as PA will not let anyone return this time.

10 hours crawling , but operation total time was 4 hours..
Its all messed up man. The other day an indian on a thread was saying their army claims to have killed 40 'terrorists'. And a few days ago I heard an Indian defense analyst on an Indian program saying the number of casualties was around 60-70. This happens when you have failed miserably at hiding the truth and all you are doing is making up stories.

Would love to have a debate with that loud mouth Arnab but since he can't handle truth thus keeps interrupting, he will most probably end up in hospital and me in jail. :lol:

Sir thats the part. Mr Arnab when cornered, starts bombarding the opponent so that he/she is unable to post a reply and then he says, look I won :P

4 - Some of the soldiers were captured (only one is being reported in media although PA hasn't confirmed about that 'one' as well)

@bold... Why? Why? Why? What are they keeping this secret for? Why not let the world know abt indian losses?

do you have such wet dreams dialy or only on some occation? whatever the case, we would highly appreciate if you stop sharing them publicly.
I love it when characters like you have nothing to counter but just bad mouth nonsense to sooth their tiny egos.
Dream or no but seems the wet patch gets your attention.

A company of dozen Indian soldiers was roasted in this attempt. Pakistani troops were in "secondary" location when Indians attempted the raid on empty post.
Which failed miserably. Rest your info is exactly same which I heard from my source in LOC. Hamid Meer also claimed the similar remarks in a tv program. I didn't share it before as Indian propaganda storm was too Damn High, and I had nothing to prove my claim.

@bold.. What do u mean by secondary location? Plz explain for ordinary folks like me.. Sorry for my ignorance

1 - They indeed crossed the border to attack some forward posts (whether they wanted to capture them is not clear)

2 - PA knew about their movements and our soldiers vacated the posts in order to minimize the damage and engage them near the LoC

3 - IA was so unaware about PA strategy that they couldn't handle the unexpected attack. A lot of them died near LoC (25-50 meters here and there)

5 - PA didn't allow IA to pick the bodies/ injured for several hours.

6 - India didn't use any elite force in this operation. Rashtriya Rifles participated only.

Point number 6 is very important. They wanted to check the preparation of PA and didn't want to involve their elite force. They also wanted to check the internal (opposition parties) and external (international) reaction to this operation. The operation was failed miserably but since they wanted to check the reaction (specially international reaction), they announced it as successful surgical strike. They have made everyone (in India, Pakistan and rest of the world) believe that this concept is not alien. We should expect it every now and then.

I think, they will now do another attempt in the coming months, if not days. This time they may use their commandos and other special forces. They have already checked the reaction of the world and for them it was just acceptable. They haven't, however, experienced the full reaction of Pakistan yet as they were unable to achieve what they wanted. If they do any misadventure in future, PA will retaliate very aggressively. This is where their calculation is a little bit wrong as PA will not let anyone return this time.

This and the OP sound like the most realistic explanation of the so-called surgical strike from EVERY point of view. The world WILL look the other way but the reaction of our armed forces would be too severe for ANY attackers.

Hmm.. But ..if ispr had told abt indian losses, the exact number..wouldnt indian media and public hav gone crazy asking for an explanation from indian gov/army..regd what exactly happened? Right now..majority of indian public is stull under false illusion tht maybe surgical strikes happened...despite diff versions given by india each day.but if their loss was mentioned by ispr, they would have dug more deep into it, asking their army either to prove ispr wrong or give explanation.. This would have further diminshed any credibilty of indian army.. Right now..indian government and army is hiding behind the facade tht they are not releasing video due to fear of tactics being exposed...but if they had a specific number ..given by ispr..there was no way..indian media would have left it alone.. Either indian army would hv to prove ispr wrong or otheriwse their credibility would have been totally diminshed..

You are expecting too much from the Indian public. When it comes to Pakistan, their obsession has no limits, the ISPR did say that some half a dozen Indian bodies were lying in open for two days.... and it doesn't take a genius to ask the Indian Army if they conducted surgical strikes then why their own tail went up in smoke.

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

Wow. Another i have learned from sources story. Why so many stories getting peddled without an ioata of truth. I accept no proof has been given by Indian side but equally bizarre stories are coming from pakistan too.

You are expecting too much from the Indian public. When it comes to Pakistan, their obsession has no limits, the ISPR did say that some half a dozen Indian bodies were lying in open for two days.... and it doesn't take a genius to ask the Indian Army if they conducted surgical strikes then why their own tail went up in smoke.

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

No.. Ispr didnt say tht officially.. The only statement tht came from Asim bajwa in the press conf was tht we are sure tht there are casualties on indian side..but nothing further... Abt half a dozen indian bodies lying in open, these were only leaked through "sources" but not officially through ispr.... Leave indian public, if not india, we should have told it for the sake of international public, the amount of loss, india imcurred, while attempting the so called 'surgical strike". From every angle, it would have added to india's shame...

Wow. Another i have learned from sources story. Why so many stories getting peddled without an ioata of truth. I accept no proof has been given by Indian side but equally bizarre stories are coming from pakistan too.
Errrr you are missing the facts, it is India making tall claims of strikes, casualties and unscathed recovery, as you said without an iota of proof but a billion Indians are happy enough to distribute beef biryani, while Pakistan is merely denying any such claims and proving what did actually happened.

@bold.. What do u mean by secondary location? Plz explain for ordinary folks like me.. Sorry for my ignorance

Every forward post in LOC always is in threat of enemy fire as well as commando ambush which can kill, capture the troops and even seize the entire post.
So in every post "secondary hide outs" are built which can be in the form of hidden bunker / trench / tunnel located couple of meters away from primary post. From this secondary post, entire primary post is in line of fire as well as the enemy targets.
When ever heavy fire is shot or there is possibility of enemy ambush, troops evacuate the primary base and take positions in secondary base. From there they can easily engage the enemy ambush with element of surprise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom