What's new

Support change in Iran. Support Maryam Rajavi!

She looks like she's for human rights and freedom for Iranis.

Unlike the terrorist in your profile picture who was for continued war in the middle east and continued terrorism.

Thankfully he won't be doing anymore of that :cheesy:
I would like to know his name?

@JEskandari

Research on Mandela? I lived in pretoria for 4 years I know much more than you. First of all, blacks were a majority in S.Africa when they were suppressed. Kurds are not a majority in Turkey. Second of all Mandelas movement had huge amounts of support within the country, a majority of Kurds are against the PKK because they enjoy the benefits that Turkey provides them with. And finally, Mandela never caused as much death and destruction as Ocalan and his group of dogs did also Mandela didn't cry and cower like a little bitch when he was caught and sent to jail (Unlike Ocalan).

So dream on buddy, the day Ocalan is elected to government will be the day Iran introduces Hebrew as the official language and adds the Star of David to its flag.

I support turkey on kurd issue. IF turkey collapses due to kurd issues ,then there will be a massive exodus of caucusian refugee descents back to Russia ,plus Kadyrov and his caucusus buttbuddies will actually create a lot of headache for Russian authorities with regards to right to return. Would open a big can of worms for Russia.

She looks like she's for human rights and freedom for Iranis.

Unlike the terrorist in your profile picture who was for continued war in the middle east and continued terrorism.

Thankfully he won't be doing anymore of that :cheesy:

patch2imageh.jpg

@JEskandari

Research on Mandela? I lived in pretoria for 4 years I know much more than you. First of all, blacks were a majority in S.Africa when they were suppressed. Kurds are not a majority in Turkey. Second of all Mandelas movement had huge amounts of support within the country, a majority of Kurds are against the PKK because they enjoy the benefits that Turkey provides them with. And finally, Mandela never caused as much death and destruction as Ocalan and his group of dogs did also Mandela didn't cry and cower like a little bitch when he was caught and sent to jail (Unlike Ocalan).

So dream on buddy, the day Ocalan is elected to government will be the day Iran introduces Hebrew as the official language and adds the Star of David to its flag.
Now putting Mandela with Apo in the same category, what a crazy place PDF is. :lol:

®PDF, ME Section©

@xenon54

Well we are trying to argue with people who's government built and then attacked a mock aircraft carrier as a demonstration of power and supremacy. :rofl:

what did he did that Mandela did not do when he was young ?
and I really suggest you go and do a research on that matter.

in Iran we even don't have Persian political parties as a matter of fact we don't have any ethnic specific political party, hope you are aware of that.

they are extreme racist ... they think Iran is just like Turkey...

by the way , Erdogan is turning turkey from a semi-democracy to a Dictatorship under the name of republic ... He showed that he want to be named as "Sultan" ...

@xenon54

Well we are trying to argue with people who's government built and then attacked a mock aircraft carrier as a demonstration of power and supremacy. :rofl:

I'm sure if today USA decide to attack Turkey , She will do it in next month without much effort but what about Iran , they want to attack us from years ago but they couldn't do it .... so there is the difference between us ...

they are extreme racist ... they think Iran is just like Turkey...

by the way , Erdogan is turning turkey from a semi-democracy to a Dictatorship under the name of republic ... He showed that he want to be named as "Sultan" ...

I'm sure if today USA decide to attack Turkey , She will do it in next month without much effort but what about Iran , they want to attack us from years ago but they couldn't do it .... so there is the difference between us ...

Bla bla bla my country successfully kicked out 5 invading world powers (at the time) and still managed to establish itself as a large economy with military power. That is the reason is the US and any other country wouldn't dare invade us. You speak from your high horse, casually labeling Turkey as a country which can easily be defeated. I suggest you open Google and type Turkish War of Independence and the Battle of Chaldiran (this one you really must read).

If we were indeed as weak a country as you deem us to be, Turkey would have long ago dissolved.

But we are not weak and we haven't dissolved and you better get used to us because we will be here indefinitely :enjoy:

Last edited:
Bla bla bla my country successfully kicked out 5 invading world powers (at the time) and still managed to establish itself as a large economy with military power. That is the reason is the US and any other country wouldn't dare invade us. You speak from your high horse, causally labeling Turkey as a country which can easily be defeated. I suggest you open Google and type War of Turkish Independence and the Battle of Chaldiran (this one you really must read).

If we were indeed a weak as country as your deem us to be, Turkey would have long ago dissolved.

But we are not weak and we haven't dossolved and you better get used to us because we will be here indefinitely :enjoy:

your country is not what it was .... for your knowledege , both your air force , your anti air defence systems and your navy can't lock on your NATO brothers ....

Bla bla bla my country successfully kicked out 5 invading world powers (at the time) and still managed to establish itself as a large economy with military power. That is the reason is the US and any other country wouldn't dare invade us. You speak from your high horse, causally labeling Turkey as a country which can easily be defeated. I suggest you open Google and type Turkish War of Independence and the Battle of Chaldiran (this one you really must read).

If we were indeed a weak as country as your deem us to be, Turkey would have long ago dissolved.

But we are not weak and we haven't dissolved d and you better get used to us because we will be here indefinitely :enjoy:
Battle of Chaldiran was between Turks and Azeri ppeople. Farsi people haven't rule themselves for more than 1000 years. These farsis are talking about independence. :lol: they only had independence since Islamic revolution and since then it is known as the donkey of nations. I don't think Iran would make a chance in a regional war. They would totally get ripped apart since 45% of Iran are non-Farsi.

Since this war Iran was always ruled by foreigners. Azeri will get their rule back hopefully. Mullah is going off the cliff.Third Perso-Turkic War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your country is not what it was .... for your knowledege , both your air force , your anti air defence systems and your navy can't lock on your NATO brothers ....

Steps are being taken to correct that:
1- All F-16s in the TUraF are now fitted with Aselsan electronic systems which allows them to lock on NATO country planes too (including Greek and Israeli)

2- All the navy's ships are being gradually refitted with Aseslans GENESIS battle system (the new warships will automatically have this system preinstalled)

3. As for our air defense you are partly correct. We don't have indigenous high altitude missile defense system but steps such as a ToT deal with the Chinese missile firm CPMIEC are being negotiated and of those negotiations fail we will build one from scratch no matter the cost

So yes you right Turkey isn't what it once was. It is stronger than ever and will continue this process of modernization and development whether people accept it or not :-)

Battle of Chaldiran was between Turks and Azeri ppeople. Farsi people haven't rule themselves for more than 1000 years. These farsis are talking about independence. :lol: they only had independence since Islamic revolution and since then it is known as the donkey of nations. I don't think Iran would make a chance in a regional war. They would totally get ripped apart since 45% of Iran are non-Farsi.

and I wonder why both Arab and Turks hate us ... after all for God sake and according of you , we were nothing for 1400 years ...

in bottom of your heart , you know what the truth is , and that is source of your hatred toward Iran ....

anyway , your Safawi-phobia is saying other things ...

and I wonder why both Arab and Turks hate us ... after all for God sake and according of you , we were nothing for 1400 years ...

in bottom of your heart , you know what the truth is , and that is source of your hatred toward Iran ....

anyway , your Safawi-phobia is saying other things ...
Safavids are today's Azeri people and they hate you farsis too.

Safavids are today's Azeri people and they hate you farsis too.

so we Farsis could do something that your glorious Ottoman empire in their pick of their power couldn't do !?

in one topic you call us "Safawi" and curse us as Safawi descents , in other topic you say that "Safawi" were Azeris , and other topic you say Azeris are you turk brothers ...

so we Farsis could do something that your glorious Ottoman empire in their pick of their power couldn't do !?

in one topic you call us "Safawi" and curse us as Safawi descents , in other topic you say that "Safawi" were Azeris , and other topic you say Azeris are you turk brothers ...

Right on Target.

when they blame Safavis, they blames themselves as Safavis are Azeri Turks.

Bravo Safavis.

Back
Top Bottom