What's new

Sunnis versus Shi'ites

Status
Not open for further replies.
In British ullu kay putthon ko jootay parrnay waalay hain.....Its only a matter of time. INMO if Iran wants right now, it can take these 8000 dummies hostage and swindle their *** to Tehran. :lol:

They are so underarmed, outnumbered, ill equipped and under funded that I find it amusing that they are still in relatively decent shape, largely due to the courtesy of the mulla's in Tehran.

playing a cheap chamcha to the yank's has not paid off at all, specially since the Yanks are increasingly there too.....largely a courtesy of Tehran, or else they'd been kicked out a long time ago!

Actually it works out in tehran's favour if these fools stick around in Iraq longer.....or else Iran would have to get its hands a lot more dirtier.

That is right. allied forces in Iraq are adding to Iran's influence. these fools are making Iran more strong by supporting pro-Iran elements. it is strange US is doing such a folish thing.

That is right. allied forces in Iraq are adding to Iran's influence. these fools are making Iran more strong by supporting pro-Iran elements. it is strange US is doing such a folish thing.

Well......Truth is that the U.S. is quite literally out to destroy the Sunni/ wahabbi world. That it is going to do one dirty way or the other. Musharraf chamcha, Abdullay, Mobaraks and these Hasan's.......all these lendey chamchay can't do shiit about it. They are jokers yaar! like I have always maintained. They have no faith in themselves.......nor their ppl nor their religion! Thats the truth.

Proof is in the pudding my friend. Iran quite literally controls Iraq and Afghanistan, and increasingly Syria and Lebanon too, where the Baathists in Damascus have been offloaded for more pro-Iran Allawi factions in the Assad govt, and we already know about Hezbollah being an Iranian Proxy, with the irani's footing the bill everywhere...... While these sorry aas wahabbi (chamchee) countries look on with frowns on their faces.

Iran has taken the cake......and is now eating it too.;) (Right in front of a befuddled Unkal Sam).....

Yae hillbilly aur un kay sunni chamchon ko yae baat hazam naheen hotee ab..... that how the hell this happened.

P.S. Yaar if you ask me......chamcha geeree aur lota baazi karnay say yahee hota hae......Ab hamaray jahil jhuggay aur arbee guddhay dono saalay sub kay saamnay zalil betthay hain.:lol:

See when you don't take a stand....and don't have a conscience then this happens. its just a matter of character........Nothing more.

Well......Truth is that the U.S. is quite literally out to destroy the Sunni/ wahabbi world. That it is going to do one dirty way or the other. Musharraf chamcha, Abdullay, Mobaraks and these Hasan's.......all these lendey chamchay can't do shiit about it. They are jokers yaar! like I have always maintained. They have no faith in themselves.......nor their ppl nor their religion! Thats the truth.

Proof is in the pudding my friend. Iran quite literally controls Iraq and Afghanistan, and increasingly Syria and Lebanon too, where the Baathists in Damascus have been offloaded for more pro-Iran Allawi factions in the Assad govt, and we already know about Hezbollah being an Iranian Proxy, with the irani's footing the bill everywhere...... While these sorry aas wahabbi (chamchee) countries look on with frowns on their faces.

Iran has taken the cake......and is now eating it too.;) (Right in front of a befuddled Unkal Sam).....

Yae hillbilly aur un kay sunni chamchon ko yae baat hazam naheen hotee ab..... that how the hell this happened.

P.S. Yaar if you ask me......chamcha geeree aur lota baazi karnay say yahee hota hae......Ab hamaray jahil jhuggay aur arbee guddhay dono saalay sub kay saamnay zalil betthay hain.:lol:

See when you don't take a stand....and don't have a conscience then this happens. its just a matter of character........Nothing more.
define taking a stand?

Sunni and Shia hatred was incited by Saddam in Iraq. I have many friends who say that there were also many Sunnis that were against Saddam and people were so friendly towards each other that Sunni and Shia would marry each other and celebrate holidays together.

The one who lights the flame of hatred is a nations biggest enemy.

The rivalry between sunni shia predates islam to the era of Persian empire when arabs and persian were staunch enemies. They still remain today but not the conflict is globalised with an added essense of religious pretext.

i don't have anything against shiahs, i might not agree with them regarding certain religious issues but i would never go as far as calling them Kafir or killing them, only Allah can judge them not me or anyone else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom