What's new

Sunday Treat: Supersonic missile BrahMos successfully test-fired

Brahmos indeed is a potent SOW and will surely add teeth to the Flankers. Right now PAF has an edge over IAF in ALCM arena with deployment of Ra'ad which maybe short lived.
That is what India is worried about. ALCM development is a big task for our BMD program to counter these. Also tactical nuke on Ra'ad will certainly halt if India crosses the borders. As you will be using this on your own land, no one can raise too much issue.

Your tactical weapons is what we are more worried about.

That is what India is worried about. ALCM development is a big task for our BMD program to counter these. Also tactical nuke on Ra'ad will certainly halt if India crosses the borders. As you will be using this on your own land, no one can raise too much issue.

Your tactical weapons is what we are more worried about.

Ra'ad is a multirole platform which normally be used against high value conventional targets. SAM batteries , Radar installations , command and control installations, grid stations , bridges , ammo depots , fuel stocks , air bases , transport air craft and other force multipliers on the ground etc.

Rarely such a system be used with a tactical nuke on board , primary purpose of any SOM is to have the ability to strike high value targets without being intercepted by Air Crafts or by SAMs.

Russians had to redesign the whole damn thing after few unsuccessful launches in India.

so still looking at Pakistan, nice shuper power!!

Atleast for once in your life use your brain to write something .......

There has been no redesign of brahmos .....

This is the 32 launch of brahmos and there was only a single failure which was back in 2009.

Brahmos indeed is a potent SOW and will surely add teeth to the Flankers. Right now PAF has an edge over IAF in ALCM arena with deployment of Ra'ad which maybe short lived.
Mate is their any live firing of RA'AD ALCM from any of PAF or other aircraft. I don't think so. It may be capable of doing it but it is not tested till now at-least not in open. No one knows what happens in back door testings. Reality is unknown. Public knows only what they see with logic. I will welcome any video if available with my open arms. No offense to any body.

Mate is their any live firing of RA'AD ALCM from any of PAF or other aircraft. I don't think so. It may be capable of doing it but it is not tested till now at-least not in open. No one knows what happens in back door testings. Reality is unknown. Public knows only what they see with logic. I will welcome any video if available with my open arms. No offense to any body.

There is a video of mirage jet firing raad.

Till now neither anone has provided any video nor links? Are you becoming lazy friends? Come on. You can do it.

Back
Top Bottom