What's new

SULTAN SHAHAB UDDIN GHAURI

He didn't kill the Muslim brethren these are all lies told by your Indian masters and nothing else and many Muslims soldiers have done great things after seeing a dream yes Hazrat Chisti claimed that Ghauri after taking out met him and he congratulated Ghauri on taking out Pritihvit but Indian slave like you will always believe what your Indian masters tell you so I give a dam about you

you are proven liar and useless slave of jingoistic & extremist mindset. No matter you lose at all the fronts but you will rant same bullshit because logic has departed from you for more than 1000 years ago. now read below carefully which you yourself posted and cry on your thinking level:

Ghorid-Ghaznavid Struggles
Shahabuddin Ghori is credited with the decimation of the Ghaznavids his ancestral enemies.

In alliance with the Hindu Raja of Jammu Vijaya Dev, he attacked Lahore in 1187, which was held by his ancestral enemy, the descendent of Mahmud of Ghazni, and made him prisoner. Mahmud of Ghazni's line of Sultans and Governors became extinguished.[10]

A little over a hundred years after Mahmud, one of his successors to the throne of Ghazni fell into a blood feud with the ruler of Ghor, southeast of Herat. In reprisal Ghazni was sacked by the prince of Ghor a fellow Muslim in 1150, and burned for seven days and nights. All the magnificent Mahmudi palaces and halls were destroyed and plunder, devastation and, and slaughter were continuous. It might be a historian reporting one of Mahmud's own murderous Indian raids. The Ghori victor earned the title of Jahansoze the world burner. The bells ring again : the perpetrations of the northern foreigners were not essentially anti Hindu. They could be quite merciless with Muslim rivals as well, for that was a part of their way of life. Ghazni now fell to a Turkman tribe which was in its turn ousted by the nephew of Jahansozein 1173. The later gave it to his brother later to be known as Muhammad of Ghori [10]

Muhammad of Ghori launched expeditions into India, first capturing Multan from a fellow Muslim chief in 1175-76. Three years later he invaded Gujarat and was roundly defeated by the Hindu King. Another three years later, and Shahabuddin Ghori was back to take Peshawar and Sialkot in 1181. Now in alliance with the Hindu Raja of Jammu Vijaya Dev, he attacked Lahore in 1187, which was held by his ancestral enemy, the descendent of Mahmud of Ghazni, and made him prisoner. Mahmud of Ghazni's line of Sultans and Governors became extinguished.[10]

Do you understand something now? that this blood thirsty animal was making alliance with even Hindus to fight against Muslims just for the sake of power?

I asked to give me a proof that

Khawaja Chishti himself claimed that.
Bring any reference from a numeral history book that he called Ghori for help
and
help against who and why.

Otherwise you are proven liar anyway and all you are left with you call me Indian slave..

got_brain_use_it_posters-r5b99b78935014820bbe92a47084b5f6f_wve_8byvr_324.jpg

you are proven liar and useless slave of jingoistic & extremist mindset. No matter you lose at all the fronts but you will rant same bullshit because logic has departed from you for more than 1000 years ago. now read below carefully which you yourself posted and cry on your thinking level:

Ghorid-Ghaznavid Struggles
Shahabuddin Ghori is credited with the decimation of the Ghaznavids his ancestral enemies.

In alliance with the Hindu Raja of Jammu Vijaya Dev, he attacked Lahore in 1187, which was held by his ancestral enemy, the descendent of Mahmud of Ghazni, and made him prisoner. Mahmud of Ghazni's line of Sultans and Governors became extinguished.[10]

A little over a hundred years after Mahmud, one of his successors to the throne of Ghazni fell into a blood feud with the ruler of Ghor, southeast of Herat. In reprisal Ghazni was sacked by the prince of Ghor a fellow Muslim in 1150, and burned for seven days and nights. All the magnificent Mahmudi palaces and halls were destroyed and plunder, devastation and, and slaughter were continuous. It might be a historian reporting one of Mahmud's own murderous Indian raids. The Ghori victor earned the title of Jahansoze the world burner. The bells ring again : the perpetrations of the northern foreigners were not essentially anti Hindu. They could be quite merciless with Muslim rivals as well, for that was a part of their way of life. Ghazni now fell to a Turkman tribe which was in its turn ousted by the nephew of Jahansozein 1173. The later gave it to his brother later to be known as Muhammad of Ghori [10]

Muhammad of Ghori launched expeditions into India, first capturing Multan from a fellow Muslim chief in 1175-76. Three years later he invaded Gujarat and was roundly defeated by the Hindu King. Another three years later, and Shahabuddin Ghori was back to take Peshawar and Sialkot in 1181. Now in alliance with the Hindu Raja of Jammu Vijaya Dev, he attacked Lahore in 1187, which was held by his ancestral enemy, the descendent of Mahmud of Ghazni, and made him prisoner. Mahmud of Ghazni's line of Sultans and Governors became extinguished.[10]

Do you understand something now? that this blood thirsty animal was making alliance with even Hindus to fight against Muslims just for the sake of power?

I asked to give me a proof that

Khawaja Chishti himself claimed that.
Bring any reference from a numeral history book that he called Ghori for help
and
help against who and why.

Otherwise you are proven liar anyway and all you are left with you call me Indian slave..

got_brain_use_it_posters-r5b99b78935014820bbe92a47084b5f6f_wve_8byvr_324.jpg
All bullshit and lies written by Indian slaves in Pakistan and Indians I have read this crap several times most of it are lies

All bullshit and lies written by Indian slaves in Pakistan and Indians I have read this crap several times most of it are lies

Do have any proof that this is bullshit? If so come up with it otherwise STFU and apologize here for spreading lies. You are again and again making your self parody by giving such remarks.

Do have any proof that this is bullshit? If so come up with it otherwise STFU and apologize here for spreading lies. You are again and again making your self parody by giving such remarks.
Yes you should apologize for spreading lies and lies and lies and only lies and do you have proof of lies which you are telling being even close to being truth

Yes you should apologize for spreading lies and lies and lies and only lies and do you have proof of lies which you are telling being even close to being truth

recriminate.. this was best thing you could come up with as your small extremist mindset who relys on copy paste stuff from Wikipedia and anecdotes, cannot think above that! fact remains that you were unable to prove anything you posted here!.

recriminate.. this was best thing you could come up with as your small extremist mindset who relys on copy paste stuff from Wikipedia and anecdotes, cannot think above that! fact remains that you were unable to prove anything you posted here!.
I have you haven't provided any proof

This Zarvan is a Salafi by belief. I am surprised why is he bringing Sufi saints like Khwaja Chisti to validate invasion of Muhammad Ghori.

This Zarvan is a Salafi by belief. I am surprised why is he bringing Sufi saints like Khwaja Chisti to validate invasion of Muhammad Ghori.

he will even bring Satan in order to validate his point!..

Those handful of foreign muslim soldiers converted all present day Muslims in modern day South Asia. Sad how our ppl don't know the truth. What ISIS is doing now is a small window into the barbarism that was committed back then. Think about how much worse it was back then. Think..

Those handful of foreign muslim soldiers converted all present day Muslims in modern day South Asia. Sad how our ppl don't know the truth. What ISIS is doing now is a small window into the barbarism that was committed back then. Think about how much worse it was back then. Think..
No one was force 99 % converted from their free will majority saw the truth of Islam and accepted it.

Back
Top Bottom