What's new

‘Suicide bomber’ dies in blast inside Dhaka RAB camp

ISIS= Israeli(CIA) Secret Intelligence Service, check.
Israel(CIA) and India(RAW) have mutual agenda check. (First one has agenda of global+ME domination, Second one Subcontinent domination)
Awami and RAW has mutual agenda, check.

What an idiot. Lets see the senses of you. Instead of shagging each other if you have any arguments why dont you put forward directly to the concerned one. All I saw in you is mental thickness unable to refute any reasoning, still you act like something. Grow up kid. Jihadi dikc sucker like you should go Mosul.
I'm not posting any conspiracy theory. I'm just saying it as it is. You're the one bringing Isis, RAW, Israel, AL and CIA in the same page regarding a minor bomb blast(which only caused 2 injuries) in Bangladesh. So you're the one who needs to post some evidence instead of retarded fantasy.

Hello all.
First of all BD guys , its your country and your way or rule..... But if I can add some thing here,,,,
Please increase your defence bugged , Increase your Military capabilities , News Tanks , IFVs , Planes, Ships , Better Training Etc.
Do it ASAP .
Second , Increase the bugged and capabilities of your Internal Security Forces , New EQM , Better Training , More Numbers , Etc.
Keep all the religious and scholar or any other outfit in tight control , but for this You guys need pure and honest Govt and system , People who only think about BD , Not for any other country interests.
You are nation of 200million people , make sure you don't become any one's *****........... Defend your own country , culture , economics .......
Current attacks are on your economics , reasons can be many , I can think some but you can judge better because BD is your country.
I really don't like to see BD falling by any means........... And there are many means out there , waiting for you guys.

Qamrul Islam
12 hrs ·
clip_image002.gif

কাদের মিয়া। যতই চাপাবাজি করো না কেনো, নির্মানাধীন বিল্ডিংয়ে হামলা চালিয়ে কি রাজমিস্ত্রি মারতে গেছিলো? যদি ওটা জেন্যুয়িন সুইসাইডাল হামলা হতো, তবে সেটা চলানো হতো হাসিনার বা তোমার উপর। যতক্ষণ না কোনো মন্ত্রী মারা গেছে, ততক্ষণ এসব নাটক কেউ বিশ্বাস করবে না। বিশ্বাস করাতে হলে- বড় একটা মন্ত্রী মারো। দেখি কে খরচ হয়!

KADER MIAH. No matter whom all you trying to bluff, why should an under construction building be attacked, to kill the construction workers? Had the attack been a genuine suicidal one, the targets would have been you or Hasina.

As long as no Minister has lost his life, none will believe these dramas. To convince us, or make us believe, then kill a top level Minister – LETS SEE WHO WILL BE SACRIFICED

clip_image003.jpg

Yesterday RAB detained a guy named Abu Hanifa in suspition while denying the arrest on media. Ironically 24 hours later that guy is announced dead while the cause of death is claimed to be heart failure. Isn't this same cause of death sounds too repeatitive?

But, there is a group of 6-7 guys that should be reported to their respective governments in the UK/US/Canada for not only supporting but propagating islamist terrorism on the internet. Interestingly enough - they all continue to live in the west...suck on the proverbial tit of the west...all the while wishing harm upon it and of course Bangladesh.

I have reported the one in Canada. He is probably on a watchlist now. Did my bit for BD...

BD honest, progressive people should do theirs in the other two host countries hopefully.

David Bergman
22 mins ·
-pz5JhcNQ9P.png

Good reporting by the Daily Star. The man who allegedly died from a heart attack after being detained in RAB custody after the recent suicide attack had, according to his family and other witnesses been picked up by law enforcement authorities three weeks earlier!

'Hanif picked up on Feb 27'
Hanif Mridha, who, according to Rab, died in its custody hours after being detained near Friday's suicide blast spot in Ashkona, was actually picked up by a group of people claiming to be detectives in Narayanganj's Siddhirganj late last month, his family has alleged.
THEDAILYSTAR.NET

Back
Top Bottom