What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia - Breaking News

It seems Suadi govt involve in this attack, because not a knife can go in Qatif without Kingdom security people check. Even if they found pistol somewhere in shia land, there media display 24/7, then how come a man with suicidal west pass through all Suadi security check points......Did the job and his handlers easily disappeared.

In this situation , Iran and Suadi Arabia should sit and resolve the regional issues, because if this present Suadi regime collapsed , that will be total anarchy in the region. Suadi street power is holding by mutawa clan and they will be ready to cash the situation . Even Suadi hate shia , but shia is living day light reality, like any other ...

It seems Suadi govt involve in this attack, because not a knife can go in Qatif without Kingdom security people check. Even if they found pistol somewhere in shia land, there media display 24/7, then how come a man with suicidal west pass through all Suadi security check points......Did the job and his handlers easily disappeared.

In this situation , Iran and Suadi Arabia should sit and resolve the regional issues, because if this present Suadi regime collapsed , that will be total anarchy in the region. Suadi street power is holding by mutawa clan and they will be ready to cash the situation . Even Suadi hate shia , but shia is living day light reality, like any other ...

though it looks like but actually it is Not Iran vs Saudi. It is Zionists vs IRAN. Saudi like saddam is just doing its job.

Terrorists are created to re-shape the region and to get rid of all militaries. The militaries who refuse to involve in ME there are other traps for them. :lol:

Terrorism will not end till usa+Israel leave this region.

The one who resist usa+Israel ambitions are Shias and hence targeted and humiliated by terrorists.

Last edited:

"Every participant, plotter, supporter, collaborator or sympathiser with this heinous crime will be held accountable, put on trial and given the punishment they deserve. Our efforts will never stop fighting deviant mindsets, confronting terrorists and wiping out their hotbeds."

----------------------------------

May 25, 2015

3757087638.jpg

Saudi men help reconstruct a mosque in Kudeih, in the mainly Shiite Saudi Gulf coastal town of Qatif, 400k east of Riyadh.

Saudi mosque bomber disavowed by family
Suicide bomber Saleh Al Qashami blew himself up inside Imam Ali mosque in Qadeeh, killing 21

The family of the Saudi suicide bomber who blew himself up inside a mosque killing 21 worshippers had disavowed him, saying it had nothing to do with his terrorist act.

“The family members strongly condemn this outrageous action and distance themselves from him as they reiterate their pledge of allegiance to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman, Deputy Prince Mohammad Bin Nayef and Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman,” the family said in a statement.

“The Qashami family extends its condolences to the families of the deceased and expresses its wishes of a speedy recovery for the injured. We are all united in the country against deviationist views and ideologies and against anyone who attempts to target our nation and people.”

The family added that it would call for stringent action against anyone who incites Saudis to carry out heinous acts, local news site Sabq reported.

Saleh Al Qashami committed the suicide attack inside Imam Ali mosque in Qadeeh, a small town in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern province.

The town is still under reeling the attack that also left 101 wounded.

According to local reports, the dead are to be buried on Monday in the town cemetery.

In the capital Riyadh, King Salman said that he was shocked and pained by the heinous crime that targeted the mosque.

“We were severely pained by the atrocity of the odious act of terror that clashes with Islamic and humane values,” King Salman said in a cable to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, the deputy prime minister and minister of interior, to convey his condolences to the families of the deceased and his wishes of a speedy recovery to the wounded.

"Every participant, plotter, supporter, collaborator or sympathiser with this heinous crime will be held accountable, put on trial and given the punishment they deserve. Our efforts will never stop fighting deviant mindsets, confronting terrorists and wiping out their hotbeds."

Saudi mosque bomber disavowed by family | GulfNews.com

Shia awakening in Saudi Arabia. More than half million Shias attended the funeral of the victims today:

Heyhat menna zella!

Shia awakening in Saudi Arabia. More than half million Shias attended the funeral of the victims today:

Heyhat menna zella!

What do you mean by 'awakening'? This looks like typical funeral procession in ME. You've obviously never been to a single country there.

I counted 40,000 btw no half million.

This incident has clearly unleashed deep frustration among the Shia population of Saudi Arabia, and all those flags and slogans I heard today are clearly pointing out to an 'enough is enough' attitude among the Shias.

No way 40.000 people are seen on that vid. It clearly shows hundred of thousands of people, as various sources have confirmed today. 600.000 actually.

Nothing is going to happen and number is no more than 50,000. This isn't Tahrir square strech of miles. It's one neighborhood that is no longer than half kilometer. Anyways, right now it's night time past midnight in KSA. So this procession already happened and it's already over.

Sorry to burst your bubble. :)

Nothing is going to happen and number is no more than 50,000. This isn't Tahrir square strech of miles. It's one neighborhood that is no longer than half kilometer. Anyways, right now it's night time past midnight in KSA. So this procession already happened and it's already over.

Sorry to burst your bubble. :)

We all know your position in this conflict dear. No need of trying to convince me that this attack hasn't unleashed Shia awakening in Saudi Arabia. An awakening which could very well turn into a revolution if the Saudis go ahead with executing Nimr, or another attack takes place.

This mass funeral of 600.000 people is a strong message to Saudi's Wahhabist leaders.

We all know your position in this conflict dear. No need of trying to convince me that this attack hasn't unleashed Shia awakening in Saudi Arabia. An awakening which could very well turn into a revolution if the Saudis go ahead with executing Nimr, or another attack takes place.

This mass funeral of 600.000 people is a strong message to Saudi's Wahhabist leaders.

Why stop at 600,000? Multiply it by ten.

A revolution will only bring Sunni Islamist insurgency. Which will be bad for Shias and international interests in the region.

And if Mahdi comes out, he'll lead the Sunni mujahideen. Don't fool yourself into thinking he's coming for you. :lol:

Btw moron. Every news agency agrees with my estimates:

Tens of thousands turn up for funeral of Saudi suicide attack victims - Yahoo News

:lol:

Anyone with eyes can see that the numbers clearly exceeds your pathetic 40.000 butt-hurt estimate. Like the region is not witnessing a Sunni Islamist insurgency already; one that is defined by clear barbarism and anti-Shia violence. The Shias of Saudi Arabia will take matters in their own hands if this continues, and nobody would be able to stop them.

Anyone with eyes can see that the numbers clearly exceeds your pathetic 40.000 butt-hurt estimate. Like the region is not witnessing a Sunni Islamist insurgency already; one that is defined by clear barbarism and anti-Shia violence. The Shias of Saudi Arabia will take matters in their own hands if this continues, and nobody would be able to stop them.

I gave a source. Anyone with eyes can see it's in tens of thousands. You're creating much hype for no reason. Actually it's opposite, nobody would be able to stop Sunni Islamists as they clearly have much more motivation than anyone else. And collapse of Saudi state will mean collapse of all Sunni Arab governments. And they will be replaced by the obvious. This isn't your average civilization PC rpg game. It's not going to end how you like.

Why stop at 600,000? Multiply it by ten.

A revolution will only bring Sunni Islamist insurgency. Which will be bad for Shias and international interests in the region.

And if Mahdi comes out, he'll lead the Sunni mujahideen. Don't fool yourself into thinking he's coming for you. :lol:

Btw moron. Every news agency agrees with my estimates:

Tens of thousands turn up for funeral of Saudi suicide attack victims - Yahoo News

:lol:

Victims of terrorism is a laughing matter for you, and Wahhabi terrorist are Sunni mujahideen really. how low can you sink.

I gave a source. Anyone with eyes can see it's in tens of thousands. You're creating much hype for no reason. Actually it's opposite, nobody would be able to stop Sunni Islamists as they clearly have much more motivation than anyone else. And collapse of Saudi state will mean collapse of all Sunni Arab governments. And they will be replaced by the obvious. This isn't your average civilization PC rpg game. It's not going to end how you like.

Your source is only mentioning tens of thousands, not given a particular number. It's no even discrediting the number I mentioned and which people who have participated in this funeral estimated. Most of these estimates by international press agencies are conservative estimates, as I experienced during the 2009 protests in Iran as well.

As far as I can tell, Hezbollah is stopping your super-duper Sunni Islamists, as they proved in Qusayr and Qalamoun, as well as the Shia militias in Iraq, whenever the political will is there. And I'm not even mentioning the hundreds of thousands/millions of Iranian Revolutionary Guards and volunteers, who would only need Khamenei's approval to join the fight. Shias have clearly demonstrated to be the only fighters on the ground, together with the Kurds, who are able to halt Sunni extremists.

Just fear the day when the Shias have enough of Sunni barbarism and unleash their anger on your fellow mujahedeen.

Your source is only mentioning tens of thousands, not given a particular number. It's no even discrediting the number I mentioned and which people who have participated in this funeral estimated. Most of these estimates by international press agencies are conservative estimates, as I experienced during the 2009 protests in Iran as well.

As far as I can tell, Hezbollah is stopping your super-duper Sunni Islamists, as they proved in Qusayr and Qalamoun, as well as the Shia militias in Iraq, whenever the political will is there. And I'm not even mentioning the hundreds of thousands/millions of Iranian Revolutionary Guards and volunteers, who would only need Khamenei's approval to join the fight. Shias have clearly demonstrated to be the only fighters on the ground, together with the Kurds, who are able to halt Sunni extremists.

Just fear the day when the Shias have enough of Sunni barbarism and unleash their anger on your fellow mujahedeen.

Are you dumb? Tens of thousands, it means how many people attended procession. Nobody brought up Syria in this matter nor is it a sectarian war. Its Iran and it's Shia allies ambition for power which is failing. What ISIS did in Saudi Arabia is not related to that. But generally speaking, my assumption is that overthrowing Saudi regime for your ambition of power will empower ISIS. And if America doesn't come to save you they will come after you like they did in iraq. Where Iran had to make under table pleas to the West.

Shias have already exceeded their limits in their quest for regional hegemony since war on Iraq. The people who haven't reached anywhere near their potential are Sunnis in the region. In short, the day will be your black day once you help do what they always have been trying(topple regimes in region).

You yourself aren't interested in well being of Shias but interested in integrating Eastern Saudi Arabia to Iran. Becuase of its natural resources but also historical rivalry. And there are no 'millions' of volunteers. Iranians are secular people who enjoy life and won't take suicidal risks. Going all in means Iran is ready for suicide, and if you bring down Saudi state. The Sunni Islamists on ground embrace suicide, they excel most in chaotic situations. It will be very easy for them to consildate power as they have most motivation under harsh circumstances. Everybody recogonizes this, it's why they want to contain them but also prevent any further collapses of states in the region.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom