What's new

Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

Im not supporting these TLP and TTP , but one thing I really wana ask if they are terrorists then eliminating them must be their top agenda why they are poking their nose into Countries politics? Kom ko khady line lagany ki zimadar hain yeh
I totally agree but the notion they are controlled by the army is definitely not true, it's too farfetched.

Also I think establishment is trying it's best to negotiate with IEA and not clamp down hard on TTP with force, because they can't sustain a full on insurgency due to economic reasons. Remember USA is not here to run sorties and drop air strikes for you, all will come from personal pocket and stockpiles. And Pakistan is too broke.

Pakistans goal should be to break their command structure by targeting their leaders like Noor Wali Mehsud. And fortify the border with maximum surveillance and security. Then have low intensity sweeps in high-risk areas.

You thinking TTP or BLA being able to defeat Pakistan Army is some next level funny shit.

After humiliation, Army is simply reminding the public that they are necessary.

Let’s say for example you own a shop. I am your security guard there but all I do is sleep, take money out of your till, and masturbate to bobs and vegene in my office while your shop keeps getting robbed.

One day you’ve had enough and catch me masturbating in my office instead of protecting your shop and tell me to F off. I leave humiliated. I get my friend or acquaintance @Mirzali Khan to start robbing your shop. I tell him to rob it more frequently and right as you’re at the breaking point, I come in kick @Mirzali Khan azz. All of a sudden you realize that I’m NECESSARY.

This is the oldest trick in the book. The Italian mob used to do this in the 80’s in the US. It was called paying protection money.

Anyways I hope you get the point.
BLA and TTP are both extensions of legitimate sentiments which exist in Pakistan, this is why I don't buy this theory in Pakistan's context and the big bad wolf of India is already enough to sell the army's saviour role.

Many Baloch have genuine separatist sentiments which the establishment has been trying it's hardest to quell - if BLA was actually created by the army, it would literally be counterproductive against their own goals, the logical conclusion here is that BLA is an extension of these sentiments in the form of a militia.

TTP is a mix of Islamist Pashtun nationalists - and if you can't see the writing on the wall this is the main blackmail tactic or strategic depth Afghanistan has been using against Pakistan ever since 1947, and providing material support. Their ideology has a strong ground base within Pashtuns especially rural, and TTP is an armed extension of that.

By Pakistan actively forming and materially supporting these groups itself is literally self-suicide and amplifying the existing sentiments. Even they are not this retarded.

Secondly Pakistan is broke as shit, it cannot sustain a long-term insurgency which constantly requires money to be thrown at it, the goal is the same as it was in Afghanistan. Economic collapse. They don't need to kill every soldier and blow up every plane, they just need to empty their pockets to make it impossible to fight back.

All you internet warriors who can't think or write beyond, Bashing Bajwa, Army, ISI and now Hafiz, spare a moment for the Shaheed Head Constable Adeel Hussain, who sacrificed his life and saved a major disaster.

View attachment 907379
He is a victim of Intimate Sex Intelligence's shenanigans. I'm sure he didn't sign up to be blown to bits.

The army deserves all the flak they get because they let this man down. He was blown to bits because someone supposed to be knowing the whereabouts of the bomber was busy running a pron production suite. Print his picture on a 30ft flex and paste it on GHQ so it reminds them whenever they enter Satan's hellhole that this guy died because someone didn't do his job.

Aur Gussao Afghano ko apni G@nd mai, Just because they share culture with one ethnicity the whole Pakistan is suffering. And our Army is busy in making P0rn and politicians are busy in gutter chap Politics and Awam has no idea how to fight and take their country back.
There are so called Punajbi Taliban too who share no ethnicity with Pashtuns or Afghans. Stop being Xenophobic.

There are so called Punajbi Taliban too who share no ethnicity with Pashtuns or Afghans. Stop being Xenophobic.
Xenophobic lmaoooo

Who cares about human rights in South Asia, this is not a civilised part of the world, you play by the rules not by morals.

He is 100% right.

Punjabi taliban has probably claimed about 1% of total attacks while you use that extreme minority to validate your "doNt bE XenOphObiC" - 😹😹😹

Why don't you bring some Indians all over the country too while you're at it? If you see a spike in terrorism by some Bharti group then don't complain about Indians because that will also be xenophobia

RIP dear departed ones. Someday, Allah willing, we will have a patriotic army.

If General Bajwa or General Asim owned a $100 million company, do you think they'd put Zardari, Nawas Sharif, or Fazal ul Rehman in charge of it? But the same people are adamant and are helping these crooks dance on the nation's shaky shoulders.

If you want to see traitors, go visit GHQ, shake their hands, and tell them, "Well done, sir. The enemy says thanks."

A

Today is Friday, there is a big chance he was targeting a imam bargah.
Ofc the possibility is always there. Or it could be any other target too. The brainwashed terrorist could think Friday is a holy day for him to conduct the act and be saved from Qabar ka Azaab.

You are targeting Police rather than TTP like your leader:

😂😂

1671791512806.png

In other words, a PDM of terrorists

Yup pretty much almost all of these groups contradict each other and somehow they are all united in the demise of Pakistan.

Scary stuff.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom