What's new

Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

Abey chal, always using infinities to act tough.
Sharam tum karo,
Jis thali mein khatey ho, uss mein hi peshab kartey ho.
Learn some manners before pressing the reply button.
hahaha!!!

pishab toh in khanzeerun ney ki hai! apnay 2 acre zameen keh liye mulk ko baicha hai!!! Harami zardari keh chowkidar lagay howay hain aur logon ko bhashan daytay hain!!!

kuttay hain khanzeer hain harami hain!!! PAKISTAN KEH GADDAR HAIN BC!

That will be catastrophic considering the population density in Karachi.
The pop density may match everywhere, like old Lahore or Faislabad etc,. The only issue in Karachi is that there would be vigilant politics against Pashtun if TTP is successful there. Your fear is right as BLA is part of TTP now.

We throw the word Shaheed and Hero too loosely in Pakistani society.
The details matter, not the doer/subject.
"I have killed an innocent" or "Policeman has killed an innocent". The detail is, "an innocent has been killed". That all matters.
Never see the doer when concentrating on details. West media does that when a Muslim does something bad vs a white man does something bad.
Anyway, up to you bro.

Hell yea, a head Constable is in an ideal position to directly challenge the SC, poor guy probably couldn't even afford a lap top to reply to those who have self promoted to be the judge jury and the executioner.

Emotional appeal only works on Hum TV dramas.

I’m only asking questions on the behalf of people that have never gotten justice after that horrific day.

Unfortunately pak people wont trust this haram topi any more
Our institutions are biggest enemies of pak people rather then BLa and Taliabn
Inki gand laal karain woh to amza ay humain
Lol I understand your frustration but the army is pretty much the only thing holding Pakistan together right now, criticising it for it's nepotism and corruption problems is fair but at this point if you don't mind TTP and BLA ripping into them then definitely Pakistan will collapse.

In reality if you support TTP/BLA you're basically supporting the destruction of Pakistan, these aren't reformist groups they are just separatists

hahaha!!!

pishab toh in khanzeerun ney ki hai! apnay 2 acre zameen keh liye mulk ko baicha hai!!! Harami zardari keh chowkidar lagay howay hain aur logon ko bhashan daytay hain!!!

kuttay hain khanzeer hain harami hain!!! PAKISTAN KEH GADDAR HAIN BC!
Acha, itna hi josh aur ghusa hey...
Go and at least pelt stones at GHQ,
No point breaking the keyboard.

Lol I understand your frustration but the army is pretty much the only thing holding Pakistan together right now, criticising it for it's nepotism and corruption problems is fair but at this point if you don't mind TTP and BLA ripping into them then definitely Pakistan will collapse.

In reality if you support TTP/BLA you're basically supporting the destruction of Pakistan, these aren't reformist groups they are just separatists

You got it in reverse brudda.

Aur Gussao Afghano ko apni G@nd mai, Just because they share culture with one ethnicity the whole Pakistan is suffering. And our Army is busy in making P0rn and politicians are busy in gutter chap Politics and Awam has no idea how to fight and take their country back.
These Afghandu MC have literally turned our beloved country to like theirs stone age graveyards. How many more lives will we loose before we find out they were,are and will always remain snakes towards Pakistanis.

Imran Khan had such a soft corner for them, KP government is equally responsible. It is now time to throw these beghairats back and create a buffer zone. Anything that moves from the western border should be flattened out.

The pop density may match everywhere, like old Lahore or Faislabad etc,. The only issue in Karachi is that there would be vigilant politics against Pashtun if TTP is successful there. Your fear is right as BLA is part of TTP now.

There’s also a group called SRA in Sindh, they have done attacks too

Sindhi ethnic nationalism is connected and joined at the hip to Baloch ethnic nationalism.

If all of these groups join which I think they will because how and why did BLA and TTP come together??????

Then Pakistan will end up being a bloodbath all across.

The people in GHQ seriously need to reevaluate their priorities.

Imran Khan had such a soft corner for them, KP government is equally responsible.

🤔

Emotional appeal only works on Hum TV dramas.

I’m only asking questions on the behalf of people that have never gotten justice after that horrific day.
Then you should also go on HUM TV.
Let them and us know, which group of people have asked you to represent them.
The reality is, if God forbid, the suicide Scumbag had succeeded in their designs, along with Bajwa, Army, ISI, you would also start cursing the police as well.
The same people who make all the noise are not even keen to pay road toll.. Let alone anything else.

You thinking TTP or BLA being able to defeat Pakistan Army is some next level funny shit.

After humiliation, Army is simply reminding the public that they are necessary.

Let’s say for example you own a shop. I am your security guard there but all I do is sleep, take money out of your till, and masturbate to bobs and vegene in my office while your shop keeps getting robbed.

One day you’ve had enough and catch me masturbating in my office instead of protecting your shop and tell me to F off. I leave humiliated. I get my friend or acquaintance @Mirzali Khan to start robbing your shop. I tell him to rob it more frequently and right as you’re at the breaking point, I come in kick @Mirzali Khan azz. All of a sudden you realize that I’m NECESSARY.

This is the oldest trick in the book. The Italian mob used to do this in the 80’s in the US. It was called paying protection money.

Anyways I hope you get the point.

Last edited:

Im not supporting these TLP and TTP , but one thing I really wana ask if they are terrorists then eliminating them must be their top agenda why they are poking their nose into Countries politics? Kom ko khady line lagany ki zimadar hain yeh

Back
Top Bottom