What's new

Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

You guys should be happy with PDM. They are indeed yoru favorites.
Know, we were more happy during Imran khan tenure if you ask because he was more suitable for us.

And be stay on topic - seriously, pak army should act sharply against these hiders and what the hell intelligence agency is doing?

Situation was improved in past 10 years, you should not allowed to slip this way

Most probably the woman was the suicide bomber who was going to target some mosque. That's what it seems from the statement of the DIG, that the guy went back to the car and he just poked his head in and it exploded.

And to the posters here, please keep on topic. Create another thread for the larger issue at hand if you desire so.

I hope we now focus ourselves on this menace which is coming up again rather than doing political point scoring which was seen both in the NA and PM Office in the aftermath of the Bannu incident.

Know, we were more happy during Imran khan tenure if you ask because he was more suitable for us.

And be stay on topic - seriously, pak army should act sharply against these hiders and what the hell intelligence agency is doing?

Situation was improved in past 10 years, you should not allowed to slip this way

You are obviously more happy now. Don't lie.

Most probably the woman was the suicide bomber who was going to target some mosque. That's what it seems from the statement of the DIG, that the guy went back to the car and he just poked his head in and it exploded.

And to the posters here, please keep on topic. Create another thread for the larger issue at hand if you desire so.

I hope we now focus ourselves on this menace which is coming up again rather than doing political point scoring which was seen both in the NA and PM Office in the aftermath of the Bannu incident.

Let me ask you a question. How did Pakistan land in this mess again after a relative long period of calm? Would it be fair to say that under PTI rule such attacks were non-prevalent? Why is it that after PDM came into power we are suddenly witnessing such attacks all over again? Why is it that FM Bilawal is having to explain himself in Washington every now and then with regards to Taliban strategy?

Here we go again...Thanks Mir Bajwa

Bajwa sb has nothing to do with this. IK failed to address is properly. Not one real agreement or discussion was had with the Talibans, just like not ONE real foreign policy friend was kept including China, US, Saudia, UAE, EU!

I've been saying it to send troops into Afghanistan or eliminate the terrorists sitting around the border on the other side. The US just said they can see through satellite intelligence that there is a lot of terrorist activity around the border. The more we wait, the bigger this mess will be.

Blame on india, problem solved!!! Right but never work on those issues which was created by your wrong policy..

Hey look, someone is being "proactive". There was no wrong policy, we had a truce with these people, we were "respecting" the Taliban government too much. There are no reasons outside of Indian intervention. The financial power, weapons and training has always com from India.

Just yesterday one of your senior government officials issued a statement saying "time for some people's strategic depth in Afghanistan has gone". Someone knew these blasts will happen!

Let me ask you a question. How did Pakistan land in this mess again after a relative long period of calm? Would it be fair to say that under PTI rule such attacks were non-prevalent? Why is it that after PDM came into power we are suddenly witnessing such attacks all over again? Why is it that FM Bilawal is having to explain himself in Washington every now and then with regards to Taliban strategy?

It's a complex issue, much greater than PTI or PDM. But to sum it up, establishment led the talks, they failed, due to multiple reasons, one of them being the rigidity of the TTP.

I hate PDM just as much as anyone else, but they don't even know half the things going on. Unhain apni hakoomat kay pissu paray huay hain.

You are obviously more happy now. Don't lie.
Why are you want to turn this serious thread to troll thread...? I said, we were more happy during tenure of Imran khan because practically was more beneficial for us... If you want open a new thread and can discuss there...

Again!! These should get stop now... Really, suddenly such attacks are really surprising and shocking

Back
Top Bottom