What's new

Suicide blast in Quetta’s Hazara town kills at least 28

What does these terrorists think they gain by killing random hazaras..?I dont think they do it just because they consider it a good deed which gives them pass to heaven,thats absurd even for islamist militant standard..I think it is a part of a bigger plan which involves gradually creating rift between mainstream sunnis and shias and a possible civil war,which the terrorist think as a phase in their plans for pakistan(creating their utopian shariah state)..I hope the pakistani public would not fall in their trap.

What does these terrorists think they gain by killing random hazaras..?I dont think they do it just because they consider it a good deed which gives them pass to heaven,thats absurd even for islamist militant standard..I think it is a part of a bigger plan which involves gradually creating rift between mainstream sunnis and shias and a possible civil war,which the terrorist think as a phase in their plans for pakistan(creating their utopian shariah state)..I hope the pakistani public would not fall in their trap.

It's not just a Shia/Sunni war in Pakistan, but also an Ethnic war between all the ethnicities.

thats what any self obsessed fanatic worth his faith will want to happen in Pakistan.

I got a pamphlet which is asking the "faithful" to rape , murder and rob the kafirs (term used for shias)

According to you, what are the steps govt can take to stop all these.. I know there is no immediate cure for all these.. But we all are living in some kind of hope for our nations right?

According to you, what are the steps govt can take to stop all these.. I know there is no immediate cure for all these.. But we all are living in some kind of hope for our nations right?

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

On a more serious note, it's all fucked up.

Rest in peace.............

Hazara and Shia's should form something like peace militia to protect themselves especially to protect prominent personalities like doctors, lawyers etc...

Is it yesterday's one or new blast today?

TAKE CHARGE

hang the ones that have made videos of themselves executing people
stop protecting terrorist leaders
change the law of evidence, only in Pakistan, video, pictures etc are not considered credible evidence of a crime
stop calling these mass murderers as angry brothers and bring the fight to their dens

taliban and LeJ consider Pakistan army as useless & a joke as they consider the pakistani police. this perception has to change and I am sure army knows that it doesnt involve making lame videos shooting at dirt in the mountains.
seek guidance from Muslim brother countries like saudis and Turks on how they crushed the decent in their countries or try out a little infidel country Sri Lanka

Hazara and Shia's should form something like peace militia to protect themselves especially to protect prominent personalities like doctors, lawyers etc...
Yeah that's what we need more "aman" lashkars. Worked well for the tribals Didn't it?

Those are some serious allegations. If true, then things are rotting from the inside out faster than anyone suspects.

i don't know what @Irfan Baloch sir is saying is truth or not, what i know is in December 2012 ISI conducted interviews for the post of AD (bps17), one of the candidates was asked a question by a member of Panel "Are you a Shia?" he never mentioned anything like that prior to this, his reply was yes......I do not see why this question was necessary to ask especially for a post like this

that is the last thing we need right now, look at the so called Peace militas of tribals and karachi (lyari)

Last edited by a moderator:
ISI is LEJ

I think we should avoid these kinds of allegations without any substance - they only cause more confusion in identifying the real enemy. And senior members should be even more mindful of that. Yes, some in ISI may be complicit in Shia killing or have a soft corner for LeJ etc but I refuse to believe there would be a govt entity created to target a minority sect in a manner it's being targeted in Pakistan.

Why I say that is whenever any country decided their govt engine to commit crime against its people, we see a slaughter of said people in millions. Think hitler and the jews. Think rawanda, think Iraq and so on. If ISI was truly dedicated to kill Shias, they would have nearly killed them all by now in Pakistan, yes in millions, not a few hits here and there.

We are all angry at the army and the ISI here for failing to protect the people of Pakistan, but lets not loose focus here and let's not get things muddied.

We cannot just blame army for every single mistake out their. Everyone has a role to play in this party. If LeJ is ISI than what is PML-N to SSP/ ASWJ. CH. Nisar has been highly critique of the Army and its efforts to fight terrorism, since now he is Interior Minister who is stopping him to lead a Team of Paramilitary forces and take action.
Every CSP has to spend a mandatory period in Balochistan- what have they done to provide security to Hazaras / Shias?All they do is sit in their fortified offices and when they go out, they move with ATS personnel around them, which btw should be out their protecting civilains
TAKE CHARGE

hang the ones that have made videos of themselves executing people
stop protecting terrorist leaders
change the law of evidence, only in Pakistan, video, pictures etc are not considered credible evidence of a crime
stop calling these mass murderers as angry brothers and bring the fight to their dens

taliban and LeJ consider Pakistan army as useless & a joke as they consider the pakistani police. this perception has to change and I am sure army knows that it doesnt involve making lame videos shooting at dirt in the mountains.
seek guidance from Muslim brother countries like saudis and Turks on how they crushed the decent in their countries or try out a little infidel country Sri Lanka

Nawaz Sharif is supporting LeJ terrorists, why the hell is SC silent, SC only see wrongs done by Army but is totally ignoring Hazara brothers? Army must start operation in Punjab to get rid of these LeJ terrorists, PML-N & SC.

DEATH DEATH DEATH TO LeJ, TTP, BLA TERRORISTS & THEIR SYMPATHIZERS.

You want peace................build pakistan system like Malaysia & Brunei Darussalam..........build as pure muslim.with modern education........not shia & sunni...........

tell the shia people & sunni people...............
sect is forbidden in islam
prophet muhammad is pure muslim
only pure muslim can go to paradise.........other is hell

pakistan.........is very bad.............indonesia is better..........

they will be disarmed and the terrorist will be given the green light
it has happened many time in Kurram agency whenever the under siege community started to fight back, FC moved in to disarm them and then went away leaving the people at the mercy of taliban and their allies.

Just to be clear shias are NOT converting to Sunnism Taqiya is when you hide your religion and appear to be something else in order to protect yourself. It's not converting and you still practice your religion secretly. like I said there are a lot more shias than you think ;)

Unfortunately hazara's distinct facial features is a clear give away.

Back
Top Bottom