Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suicide attacks in Pakistan 'illegal': JuD chief

7-6-2010_67954_l.gif

Updated at: 2225 PST, Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Suicide attacks in Pakistan LAHORE: Jamat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, in his first ever on camera interview has said that suicide attacks in Pakistan have no moral ground and are 'illegal'. He also demanded public execution of perpetrators.

He was talking exclusively to Geo News.

He was of the view that some foreign elements were trying to create religious disharmony in the country, adding that Pakistan was being forced to remain a front line state in the war against terror.

Hafiz Saeed blamed India for Data Darbar attacks and challenged India to prove JuD's connection with Mmbai attacks. When US can negotiate with Taliban why not Pakistan, he questioned.

JuD chief pointed out that there was no restriction on his party. 'Outfits involved in militancy should be banned and strict action be taken against them.'

This man is the leader of an organisation that is banned by a govt in Pakistan for being a terrorist organisation. Lets not give unwanted media attention to an extremist.
:cheers:

Suicide attacks in Pakistan 'illegal': JuD chief

7-6-2010_67954_l.gif

Updated at: 2225 PST, Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Suicide attacks in Pakistan LAHORE: Jamat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, in his first ever on camera interview has said that suicide attacks in Pakistan have no moral ground and are 'illegal'. He also demanded public execution of perpetrators.

He was talking exclusively to Geo News.

He was of the view that some foreign elements were trying to create religious disharmony in the country, adding that Pakistan was being forced to remain a front line state in the war against terror.

Hafiz Saeed blamed India for Data Darbar attacks and challenged India to prove JuD's connection with Mmbai attacks. When US can negotiate with Taliban why not Pakistan, he questioned.

JuD chief pointed out that there was no restriction on his party. 'Outfits involved in militancy should be banned and strict action be taken against them.'

Im his fan now from now on..

This man is the leader of an organisation that is banned by a govt in Pakistan for being a terrorist organisation. Lets not give unwanted media attention to an extremist.

Last time i read, the Pakistani courts had set him free due to lack of evidences. We will call him an extremist once he is declared guilty in the courts of Pakistan :)

Wrong statement.

ISLAMABAD: In the wake of twin-suicide blasts on the shrine of Data Ganj Baksh in Lahore, Pakistan has banned 23 militant organizations, except Jammat ud Dawa (JuD), which were operating under new names after having been outlawed by the previous military regime and put the name of JuD chief Hafiz Saeed on the Exit Control List (ECL).

Last time i read, the Pakistani courts had set him free due to lack of evidences. We will call him an extremist once he is declared guilty in the courts of Pakistan :)

Your govt still has him banned along with his organization for being a terror outfit. JuD was also named as one of the 17 outfits to be acted against by the (Pakistani) Punjab govt...

btw .. his acquital has been in the 26/11 case and not based on whether he is a terrorist or not.

Your govt still has him banned along with his organization for being a terror outfit. JuD was also named as one of the 17 outfits to be acted against by the (Pakistani) Punjab govt...

btw .. his acquital has been in the 26/11 case and not based on whether he is a terrorist or not.

well yes but he is not convicted in any of the cases yet right?
let the court decide first before i/we Pakistanis declare him a terrorist :coffee:

I understand your point of view being an indian and i respect that but in the eyes of common Pakistanis.......... innocent until proven guilty

PS: - This is all off-topic, i posted this thread about his comments against terrorism and not about his own character

well yes but he is not convicted in any of the cases yet right?
let the court decide first before i/we Pakistanis declare him a terrorist :coffee:
Neither is Osama Bin Laden or any of the leaders of TTP. And Pakistan has declared and banned him as a terrorist.

Neither is Osama Bin Laden or any of the leaders of TTP. And Pakistan has declared and banned him as a terrorist.

hehehe but he is released from the court, Osama never did

hehehe but he is released from the court, Osama never did

He has been released on the charges of 26/11 only.. Last I checked, Pakistan still has him banned as a terrorist.

Though some of it might be against those who do propaganda such as Islam allows suicide bombings or muslims don't condemn suicide bombings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom