What's new

Suggestions to Stimulate Pakistan's Export Based Industries.

@Verve, I will try to be careful and avoid writing very long paragraphs. I will continue this thread and will summarize the points I earlier made with more discussion and details.
As I have earlier mentioned there is extremely great scope for universities and art and design colleges to start very successful export trends analyst programs. These programs could educate their brilliant students and prepare them to be very successful in the export industries. I think their would be great demand for these analysts from successful export businesses and they would eagerly hire well trained talented students from the academic and art institutions who offer a robust curriculum and great training to their bright students. I have quite a few interesting ideas about how these programs can be successfully run and managed by good institutions and how they should systematically take the right steps to assure great quality of education and maintain high overlall standards in their export trends analyst programs. If some academic institution would want that I could help them with the ideas and brainstorming effort in initiating and later critical analysis of the proactive management of the analyst programs, I would request them to email me(ahsanamin2999(at)gmail) or alternatively call me at 336-2602125. I would love to be able to help.

Pakistan's exports have been declining continuously for past few years. For a country like Pakistan that already faces a very huge t, this is a very alarming situation since our imports continue to increase simultaneously at a very high rate causing a growing trade deficit every year. The trade imbalance also affects our exchange rate causing all sort of other problems.

In 2014-15 Pakistan's exports were $30-billion ($24-billion goods $6-billion of services).
Main exports were
1> Textile $14-billion
2> Vegetable dairy and food stuff were $6-billion
3> Lather and furs $2-billion.
Insufficient water and energy resources are affecting these sectors
In 2014-15 Pakistan's imports were $50billion ($42 billion goods and $8 billion services).
Main Imports were
1> Oil 15billion <
2> Vegetables and Raw Textile material (cotton) is $7 billion <
3> Machinery / Electrical equipment 6-billion
Even a blind can see and say "We need to invest in Hydropower projects and on water storage's to minimize trade deficit".

reference atlas.cid.harvard.edu/
wiki/Economy_of_Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom