What's new

Suggestions to improve defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creatining a foreign deployement force...and putting me in charge of it...:coffee:

Senior members do get some leeway, but there is a limit to that.

As recommend by many i will recommend dislike option in the post.... it will harm trollers more. or according to dislike mods can take action against him/her.

one more this PDF is becoming more a political forum rather than a defence forum. kindly do some thing about it.

Divide members in many categories like 1.Good 2.moderate trolls 3.trolls 4.sucide trolls etc and then strictly watch category3 and category4 while continue with rest like you already do.

+1 vote for democratically chosen MOD..atleast,seeing the Indian vote Bank,we'll get one(or two ;) ) MOD for sure.. :omghaha: I'll personally conduct Chappa vote campaign.. :azn:

by the way, @WebMaster I'm a senior member (I guess)..but then,why can't I post in the Senior's cafe??I tried several times,but still,no mod gave me permission..as a result,my post isn't visible..can you look into it???

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bad feeling that quality of posts has gone down in last 3-4 months, I feel there should be some sort of mechanism by which senior mods can focus on high intensity trollers. It will boost the site performance a lot. Personally I hesitate to ask my friends to come on this site. Recently when I tried the same in front of my friend, most of the threads were not related to defense & above all post quality were not not up-to the mark. I wanted to show them that there is one virtual family where we share whatever we want to on certain topics, no limit on information sharing. But I really felt bad that day. Most of the senior members have even stopped giving advices to new joinee after seeing multiple problems like bad quality post, name calling, mud slanging like this. When I am at home, I have to take care that no other person is looking on the posts(it's not due to Pakistan based site but seriously due to the post quality.) Even I have observed Windjammer has become quite adjustable than earlier he was. These kind of things are remarkable & can be used in favor of improving the site.
Thanks & regards.
RISING SUN

As recommend by many i will recommend dislike option in the post.... it will harm trollers more. or according to dislike mods can take action against him/her.

one more this PDF is becoming more a political forum rather than a defence forum. kindly do some thing about it.

Did you miss to see the report button? It is present on all the posts..

Did you miss to see the report button? It is present on all the posts..

dISLIKE WILL be publicly visible on every post so you can see number of dislikes by members to that post.

dISLIKE WILL be publicly visible on every post so you can see number of dislikes by members to that post.
What's the point, when all you need is to get rid of unwanted post? Report the posts and mods will take care of it. Why introduce a duplicate feature and something which will never be used for the real purpose? People will unlike a genuine post because of hatred for a particular community,nationality, religion. I think it create more mess than solving any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom