What's new

suggestions required for visit to america.

guy i m traveling to USA on 20th this month.this will be my first visit.
i m requesting members from usa to guide me about the country and to do abd not to dothings thanks
Do

go to uni
go to work
go to mosque
go to events

Do not
Smoke
Drink too much
engage in illegal sexual activities
embarres your parents

i think same rules applies in America. Just be safe and make sure you keep your passport at safe place in case you plan to come back or encounter any immigration issues in America.

East coast? West Coast? How long? Do you plan to travel, or stay in one location?

How old are you? Traveling alone or with family? What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing?

Do

go to uni
go to work
go to mosque
go to events

Do not
Smoke
Drink too much
engage in illegal sexual activities
embarres your parents

i think same rules applies in America. Just be safe and make sure you keep your passport at safe place in case you plan to come back or encounter any immigration issues in America.

O bhai!!! Amreeka ja raha hai babu, not for Hajj!!!

guy i m traveling to USA on 20th this month.this will be my first visit.
i m requesting members from usa to guide me about the country and to do abd not to dothings thanks

I travel to the US frequently for work related business, so I've a few pointers.

The US is huge, really huge, so keep in mind you wont be able to do everything you planned.

A lot of tourists go to the US thinking they can cross the country in a day, see every sight and experience everything. I can tell you from experience travelling to the US that you wont even get through what you wanted to do in a single city.

w0FvoMs.png

If you know where you're going to be, pick activities in that city or nearby and forget about cross country activities. The US is just too big.

About manners and social customs, just be nice to people, mind lines and queues and don't cut in them, tip at restaurants and above all have fun but don't over do it.

It's not as bad as you'd think from the media which tends to focus on negatives only. People in the US are friendly if you're friendly to them and respect their rules. It's not a dangerous country at all, but you'd be excused for thinking otherwise.

@KAL-EL @Hamartia Antidote

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom