What's new

Suggestions needed for Forum news

View attachment 632115

Gentlemen,
I was thinking for a project that helps us to create more fun, especially in this pandemic. In order to achieve this, I saw few sites now a days who quote tweets and make interesting narrative.
I was thinking that what if we also have our own defence forum news network DFTN, where events going on inside the forum are discussed rather than about world. This light hearted channel is going to enable us to see our actions and dilute serious interactions or fights for entertaining purpose. However, I need member's cooperation. This project is only for fun.

Here is sample 1:
5-13-2020
A serious fight took place between an elite member killer and senior member Ned. Both members got so angry that they decided to put each other on ignore list first.However, Ned lost his temper further upon the old post which killer submitted before few seconds of reconciliation and started to make personal attacks on Killer. The poster killer tried to fix the problems but it was too late.
Hence senior mods and admins ended up locking the thread.
Jevis, one of the PDF member says:

Morgana was however, excited:

For Tahir, it becomes worse than addiction:

Meanwhile mods are trying to resolve this issue peacefully.

Often members get very excited when post and sometimes start making posts so quickly that system begins to jam itself. The admin advises to wait patiently atleast for 1 minute after making one post.
Admins have denied to release any statement over this.

In the above post, I have made up entire scenario and characters are fictional. However, the real edition will contain original names and that too will be published after members will allow.
Such kind of activity will not only uplift the boredom and stress due to pandemic but also help members to evaluate their appearance on virtual world and stuff will hence become interesting and entertaining.

I am looking forward to suggestions. Do not troll. I have chosen member's club category for this :lol:

Stay home, avoid depression.
The only solution of PDF problems is "Make me Alpha Moderator" with powers of Thor. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom