What's new

Suggestion

Suggestion

Can you please enable the feature where if one make a post in a particular thread, he automaticlly becomes subscribed to it. It is very convinient IMO [some other vBulletin based forums I am part of have this feature]

Calendar shows December 2006

Suggestion

Can you please enable the feature where if one make a post in a particular thread, he automaticlly becomes subscribed to it. It is very convinient IMO [some other vBulletin based forums I am part of have this feature]

Calendar shows December 2006

Go to your 'Control Panel' -- under 'Settings and Options', click on 'Edit Options' -- scroll down the page to 'Messaging & Notification' -- change your subscription settings under the subheading 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'.

Hope that helps.

MizzJi was a nice girl indeed...but this board wasn't what she was looking for. She wanted a nice chat site which we're not....:coffee:

Now you are telling us.:hitwall:
By the way how do you know she was a nice girl.

LOL.:rofl:
ejaz you could've made that up by her first post.
A real man *cough* would just join in and not ask for favors or extras. :lol:

There is a difference between a girl and a nice girl. One can only state that if he has had personal interaction.

Thats all I wanted to clear and complaint that we were informed a bit later.

I have a quick suggestion...we have "emoticons" for various flags, how about adding the Turkish one as well?

There is a difference between a girl and a nice girl. One can only state that if he has had personal interaction.

Thats all I wanted to clear and complaint that we were informed a bit later.

Ah ok, I thought you were wondering if this person was a girl or not and why nobody had told you about it before she left PDF, in a funny context ofcourse.:enjoy:

HELLO !

I just noticed we have this new Pakistan-India Crises section, and its says "Crises generated by the Mumbai blast and fueled by the Indian media. Discuss it here"

Do you guys think that we should changed that to:
"Crises generated by the Mumbai killings OR attacks"

That would be more appropriate right. Thanks !

Can we have the option of using a lighter/simpler theme? This one is too heavy and slows down my browser.

hi,
I am interested in psychology and I want to learn indept about the
topic. I am sure, I will learn a lot from this forum. I hope i am
welcome here.:flame:

Back
Top Bottom