What's new

Sudan shuts down Iranian cultural center, expels diplomat

Get real. Iran is has its claws everywhere in the region. Meaning Iran has, good or bad, signficant influence in Arab world.
THis is not bad for a regime that is supposed to be "failed" and sactioned.
Just look at todays headlines, where we are saving Iraqi town, and we are not even doing it by ground troops, we dont have a SINGLE soldier on the ground but still able to turn the stiuation around at our behest, by a few advisors. :lol:

This is the power of Iran, sanctioned and "failed". lmfao!

Iranians play role in breaking IS siege of Iraqi town| Reuters

With that being said, your country is considered a failed state, sponsor of terror, low human development, economically deprived, censored, isolated and sanctioned. Your people still line up for government subsidies and humanitarian aid. Poverty and unemployment rates are increasing rapidly. Funding proxies here and their while your own people are starving to death. People with illness have no access to medical treatment...etc. On the other hand the GCC countries are flourishing on all fields. If that makes you conformable then so be it.

Last edited:
17.15-19.00.;) A breat from 19.00 to 19.15. So 1.30 hours in total.

I have "introduktionsuger" (introduction weeks) but its just lectures, which suck ***. I hate lectures, I never get anything out of them. So Im staying home. lol

With that being said, your country is considered a failed state, sponsor of terror, low human development, economically deprived, censored, isolated and sanctioned. Your people still line up for government subsides and humanitarian aid. Poverty and unemployment rates are increasing rapidly. Funding proxies here and their while your own people are starving to death. People with illness have no access to medical treatment...etc. On the other hand the GCC countries are flourishing on all fields. If that makes conformable then so be it.

Most of it is false and wishful thinking. Starving? LOL
But believe what you want my silly little tazi friend. :)

I have "introduktionsuger" (introduction weeks) but its just lectures, which suck ***. I hate lectures, I never get anything out of them. So Im staying home. lol

LOL, you qouted a horrible post of mine. What I meant was break and not breat and 1.5 hours and not 1.30 hours LOL. Corrected it.

I have been so "lucky" (not sure how good it is yet) that I have been moved to a "aftenhold" with people that are quite older than me mostly but many of them are from the ME and from the abroad (around 10-13 Danes as well - so about half half) so it will be interesting. I think that there are 2 Iranians too on my "hold". It seems like that at least from their names. I have not met most yet. I only know a few of them but we will get to know each other later today I guess. I was in France during the introduction week too. Skipped it as nobody attended apparently.:lol: It was mostly exam training anyway. Don't need that, LOL.

LOL, continuing the old habits from last semester.:lol: Hillarious.:lol:

Anyway I can't afford to skip lectures/classes like during my last semester. I probably only have 1 year left here in Copenhagen (not sure yet) so don't want to take any chances with the grades. The subjects this semester are apparently quite hard and every single student from last year that I know told me to attend most of the lectures as they are of great help.

Anyway I don't have many lectures. Around 4-6 hours weekly. Tuesday, Thursday it seems until October where I will get another subject. The lectures for that subject are held on Wednesday's and sometimes Friday's. So not much at least for now.

LOL, you qouted a horrible post of mine. What I meant was break and not breat and 1.5 hours and not 1.30 hours LOL. Corrected it.

I have been so "lucky" (not sure how good it is yet) that I have been moved to a "aftenhold" with people that are quite older than me mostly but many of them are from the ME and from the abroad (around 10-13 Danes as well - so about half half) so it will be interesting. I think that there are 2 Iranians too on my "hold". It seems like that at least from their names. I have not met most yet. I only know a few of them but we will get to know each other later today I guess. I was in France during the introduction week too. Skipped it as nobody attended apparently.:lol: It was mostly exam training anyway. Don't need that, LOL.

LOL, continuing the old habits from last semester.:lol: Hillarious.:lol:

Anyway I can't afford to skip lectures/classes like during my last semester. I probably only have 1 year left here in Copenhagen (not sure yet) so don't want to take any chances with the grades. The subjects this semester are apparently quite hard and every single student from last year that I know told me to attend most of the lectures as they are of great help.

Anyway I don't have many lectures. Around 4-6 hours weekly. Tuesday, Thursday it seems until October where I will get another subject. The lectures for that subject are held on Wednesday's and sometimes Friday's. So not much at least for now.

Im gonna try to go the the "regular" lectures during rest of the semester, but Im skipping most of the intro-ones.
I just finished my temp-job in Neurology last week, which I worked entire summer, so I havent had much time to just sit back and relax.
So the first two weeks, Im taking it pretty easy. lol

Why Are Saudis so afraid of Iranian culture and Shiism in other countries ?

I mean , Why should they care ?!!!

I guess its because their sick suicidal ideology which always come with brutality hasn't attracted them .

Im gonna try to go the the "regular" lectures during rest of the semester, but Im skipping most of the intro-ones.
I just finished my temp-job in Neurology last week, which I worked entire summer, so I havent had much time to just sit back and relax.
So the first two weeks, Im taking it pretty easy. lol

It's actually a good thing. That way you actually feel that you are studying and you are somehow forced to read up on the subject for each lecture. This way you will not skip reading the curriculum in the correct order. Last semester I barely followed the lectures on any of my 3 subjects so I had to read the entire curriculum twice in a very short span. I can't recommend that tactic for anyone. It's a mess to go through. I survived with good results mostly so I can't complain but for this semester I have to make use of another tactic. An offensive one this time, LOL.

Oh, that's great. We already talked about that a few times and it seems that you are surviving and doing great!

Yes, the first few weeks are also pretty laid-pack. At least for my part.:lol: I think this is something that is prevalent in my life 24/7.:lol:

Why Are Saudis so afraid of Iranian culture and Shiism in other countries ?

I mean , Why should they care ?!!!

I guess its because their sick suicidal ideology which always come with brutality hasn't attracted them .

Afraid? What is there to be afraid of regarding "Iranian culture" whatever that is? Iranian culture has never influenced the Arab world at all. It's the other way around.

My little man. Shia Islam is native to KSA. We have the oldest Shia communities on the planet in Hijaz.

Which "suicidal ideology"? Are you talking about Islam or the 50-60 people who blew themselves up out of a population of almost 35 million?

More Iranians walked on landmines to a certain death (suicide too) than suicides commited by Saudi Arabians in their entire history. I am also talking about regular suicides here.

Instead you should ask yourself why the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule you are so obsessed about the Arab world that 95% of all Arabs want nothing to do with them?

Afraid? What is there to be afraid of regarding "Iranian culture" whatever that is? Iranian culture has never influenced the Arab world at all. It's the other way around.

I can't disagree here .

My little man. Shia Islam is native to KSA. We have the oldest Shia communities on the planet in Hijaz.

I just don't get it .

You sometimes call Shias Safavids which is a term you guys use to attack Shiism in order to show it as a sect created 400 years ago and on the other hand , Now you say " We have the oldest Shia communities on the planet in Hijaz "

I call this a big paradox .

Which "suicidal ideology"? Are you talking about Islam or the 50-60 people who blew themselves up out of a population of almost 35 million

I'm not speaking about Sunnis here as they have a respectable sect and view and I've spent time with some of them in my life . Its about the ideology which comes from Saudi Arabia ( mostly ) that has killed thousands of civilians in Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan , etc .

More Iranians walked on landmines to a certain death (suicide too) than suicides commited by Saudi Arabians in their entire history. I am also talking about regular suicides here.

Iranians didn't get anyone else killed and their purpose was opening minefields in operations in a full scale war with an aggressor country which came from lack of technology and training and knowledge .

And please do not bring Hussein Fahmideh here because he again didn't do this against civilians or even in a populated area , He just threw himself under a tank to stop Iraqis invasion .

Instead you should ask yourself why the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule you are so obsessed about the Arab world that 95% of all Arabs want nothing to do with them?

I don't know where this " fake " term comes from but these mullahs think they are Muslim and this religion is the reason why they love Arab world too much .

Its beyond races .

I can't disagree here .

I just don't get it .

You sometimes call Shias Safavids which is a term you guys use to attack Shiism in order to show it as a sect created 400 years ago and on the other hand , Now you say " We have the oldest Shia communities on the planet in Hijaz "

I call this a big paradox .

I'm not speaking about Sunnis here as they have a respectable sect and view and I've spent time with some of them in my life . Its about the ideology which comes from Saudi Arabia ( mostly ) that has killed thousands of civilians in Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan , etc .

Iranians didn't get anyone else killed and their purpose was opening minefields in operations in a full scale war with an aggressor country which came from lack of technology and training and knowledge .

And please do not bring Hussein Fahmideh here because he again didn't do this against civilians or even in a populated area , He just threw himself under a tank to stop Iraqis invasion .

I don't know where this " fake " term comes from but these mullahs think they are Muslim and this religion is the reason why they love Arab world too much .

Its beyond races .

Ok.

I don't give a crap about Safavids. I think I have discussed them in 2 posts. Why should any Arabs other than Iraqi Arabs care about the Safavids?

Besides it seems that the Safavids were as ISIS when it comes to conversions, sectarianism and killings when reading history.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just told you the reality. Shia Islam originates in Hijaz just like Sunni Islam and Islam as a whole. Sufism etc. The oldest Shia community is found in Madinah. A few years ago their most senior Ayatollah (very respected in KSA) died at the age of 100.

Muhammad Ali al-Amri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh really? Which ideology is that? Last time I checked I don't know about any sect in Islam that permits killings of civilians let alone suicide.

Speaking about terrorism:

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am talking about all those hundreds if not thousands of children and people who practically committed suicide on the battlefield knowing fully well that they would probably not make it. Did you guys not use human wawe attacks, people that stepped on landmines etc.

Anyway to tell you honestly then I don't give a crap about those 100 deranged persons that have blown themsevles up or so who hailed from KSA. They make up like 0,001% of the population. They have nothing to do with Islam let alone any of the native sects in KSA (Shafi'i, Hanbali, Maliki, Hanafi, Zaydi, Ismaili, Twelver, Sufi etc. madahib). I do not know what is going on in their heads nor am I responsible for their actions just like you are not responsible for Iranian criminals and terrorists across the world.

I am talking about their turbans (Black Turbans = Arab paternal lineage) and supposed Arab ancestry. Some are genuine while many are probably not. They use that to gain positions and influence because in Shia Islam Mullah's have great power contrary to most other sects in Islam. Especially in a theocracy like Iran.

It baffles me that the supposedly Iranian Arab clergy who rules Iran and who claims to hail from Arabia and the Arab world are so anti-Arab in everything they do.

So it has nothing to do with any religion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom