What's new

Successful Babur-3 test gives Pakistan ticket to elite nuke triad club

the simple answer is big "NO"
I used to be against the acquisition of an ICBM but the recent events have changed my mind. Pakistan needs an ICBM and soon they will realise it but the best thing is that Pakistan has the capability and there was already an ICBM program which was capped or slow down and it most probably it was not flight tested except in the lab and simulations.

I used to be against the acquisition of an ICBM but the recent events have changed my mind. Pakistan needs an ICBM and soon they will realise it but the best thing is that Pakistan has the capability and there was already an ICBM program which was capped or slow down and it most probably it was not flight tested except in the lab and simulations.

Negative.

Hint : SUPARCO ( SLV Program )

Just spoken to someone with some authority on the subject.
She confirms that it was definitely launched from a Submarine. !!!
Yaar it clearly said in ISPR handout
"Launched from a submarine MOBILE platform"
Pontoon isnt mobile its static.

Interesting part is that most of the assets we have are mobile. Good for us and itchy for others.
Yup, shoot ' n scoot.
Another interesting point made was that although it was fired from a Sub but overall the authority was another establishment.
@Bratva , you mentioned the authority elsewhere. DSA or something.

Last edited:
Yup, shoot ' n scoot.
Another interesting point made was that although it was fired from a Sub but overall the authority was another establishment.
So that means the subs are integrated with strategic command?
Thats too many things happening in just one tests.
Surely they werent doing it for the first time.

Just spoken to someone with some authority on the subject.
She confirms that it was definitely launched from a Submarine. !!!
Windy, I can't ask you to trust me or anything, but the day Pakistan does launch Babur from a submarine (Agostas), it will be clearly stated and shown. Lets just say that the 'professionals' here seem to think otherwise because it is a little bit over their pay-grade and conversations over lunches don't really tell the whole picture.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Windy, I can't ask you to trust me or anything, but the day Pakistan does launch Babur from a submarine (Agostas), it will be clearly stated and shown. Lets just say that the 'professionals' seem to think otherwise because it is a little bit over their pay-grade and mess conversations don't really tell the whole picture.

Have a nice day.
Yaar.. Mobile submarine platform as stated in ISPR news release couldn't have been a pontoon.
Pontoons are static.

Yaar.. Mobile submarine platform as stated in ISPR news release couldn't have been a pontoon.
Pontoons are static.
"Mobile underwater platform", it was stated.
Indeed, pontoons are static. Unless you build one that can dive/submerge/move i.e. simulate everything a sub can do as far as SLCM firing is concerned.

"Mobile underwater platform", it was stated.
Indeed, pontoons are static. Unless you build one that can dive/submerge/move i.e. simulate everything a sub can do as far as SLCM firing is concerned.
That's not how it's done anywhere in the world.
Either it's pontoon which is static or it's the sub. But i see what u r doing here ;)

What events would those be?

Back
Top Bottom