What's new

Su-30 successfully landed after a bird flew into one of the engine

yes, indeed, if that were a single engine`````````

I find this title very immature and offensive. Adminstration should make sure that area is clear of birds or pilot should take effective height level to avoid such incidents, loss of both is equally graveful, People are sold outs don't know how to respects other living things.

I find this title very immature and offensive. Adminstration should make sure that area is clear of birds or pilot should take effective height level to avoid such incidents, loss of both is equally graveful, People are sold outs don't know how to respects other living things.

You can't really control where birds go and there really is not a bird free zone unless you fly at the max altitude. There a lot of bird hit accidents every year so you can't really blame the pilot or the Flight controller. Take the titile as more of a joke rather being serious.

Don't forget the insects on the tarmac, etc... :lol:

Pilots of planes with more than one engine must land with one engine off often.This is part of routine training.

Back
Top Bottom