What's new

SU-30 MKI EQUIPMENT DETAILS..................anyone??

Here are pics from a Chinese website on PESA radar for J10B.

x3trN.jpg

zLmvc.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/111471-j-20-5th-generation-aircraft-updates-discussions-197.html

J-10B_AESA.jpg

Compare pics.
PS : That thread is rubbish. Chinese Defence Forum , has a better and more credible one.

tHE PICTURES ARE REAL...........NO ONE CAN CLAIM THEM TO BE FALSE

sO ITS ATLEAST A PESA IF NOT AESA

aND WHAT ABOUT UR MIG-29 CLAIMS??

man wake up and smell the coffee........they are just ahead of us

We have a PESA for a mig 29UPG. Chinese have the doppler I showed. It's on info page of SU 30MKK.

maks2005d1229.jpg

Notice the antennas. Go crazy! :cheers:

Its a weird looking pesa............what else??
still it has a range of 190 km plus

@SPFG
radar most probably will be from

Tikhomirov, they have offered to upgrade existing radar by replacing the Pesa arrays with aesa,I have already posted the info regarding that.

French also has done the same, they didn't replace the whole system, but the arrays and may be few software and sub systems too.
Zuk mse is a bigger radar, adaptation for mig would have taken time, that was my point.

For 3m2, APG-68(V)9 detection
range is 92km

For 3m2, Zhuk-ME detection range is
106km

Last edited by a moderator:
@SPFG
radar most probably will be from

Tikhomirov, they have offered to upgrade existing radar by replacing the Pesa arrays with aesa,I have already posted the info regarding that.

French also has done the same, they didn't replace the whole system, but the arrays and may be few software and sub systems too.
Zuk mse is a bigger radar, adaptation for mig would have taken time, that was my point.

For 3m2, APG-68(V)9 detection
range is 92km

For 3m2, Zhuk-ME detection range is
106km

ur points look solid though:cheers:
at least we are better than the pakistanis........:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be better than pakistanis but what about chinese aesa/pesa claims.............pls look at post no 76

every thing about Chinese systems is secrets, half truths half lies, can't even read their language, it's hard to say anything unless something comes up beyond doubt, but overall Chinese are better equipped in numbers and they now match or exceed us in the quality front also.we have more catch up to do in ballistic missiles, submarine force etc than matching every fighter with fighter or radar with radar.all I can say is we have got credible minimum deterrence and we have enough force to fight a defensive war for a short time.

every thing about Chinese systems is secrets, half truths half lies, can't even read their language, it's hard to say anything unless something comes up beyond doubt, but overall Chinese are better equipped in numbers and they now match or exceed us in the quality front also.we have more catch up to do in ballistic missiles, submarine force etc than matching every fighter with fighter or radar with radar.all I can say is we have got credible minimum deterrence and we have enough force to fight a defensive war for a short time.

new development..................zhuk ae new version with 960 t/r elements(i counted)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/274117-maks-2013-indian-angle.html

Nice trick sardarji,from sardar to he-man.Then answering urself.:lol:Anyway WB.:cheers:
Do keep in mind j-10B and its radar is in testing phase right now.Indian MKI bars is superior to N011 radar on su-30mkk and even those on j-11 which crushed j-10 in exercises lately.

Nice trick sardarji,from sardar to he-man.Then answering urself.:lol:Anyway WB.:cheers:
Do keep in mind j-10B and its radar is in testing phase right now.Indian MKI bars is superior to N011 radar on su-30mki and even those on j-11 which crushed j-10 in exercises lately.

what to do man.............soldier must march on

Do keep in mind j-10B and its radar is in testing phase right now.Indian MKI bars is superior to N011 radar on su-30mki and even those on j-11 which crushed j-10 in exercises lately.

just trying to increase factual discussion

no pakistani in this forum actually knows the specs of apg-68 radar:omghaha:
at least we know the details of russian stuff

Any news on super sukhoi ppl.............tap ur sources at south block:P

Back
Top Bottom