What's new

SU-30 MKI EQUIPMENT DETAILS..................anyone??

Absolute Aircraft in 21ST century Fcuking Big Size no RCS control can be detected from long away with good radar and can be easily destroyed what a waste of money .

No proven record or any combat experience just paper Tiger Just good for the fanboy to brain fart :omghaha:

I pity those who are so ashamed of their motherland that they have to use flags of other countries.

Bhai koi to contribute karo.....................u are not concerned about super sukhoi upgrade??

RANGE

First thing all must remember. When Russians say 350KM it means search range all US,EU aircraft have it for ESA. Actual track range is 200km - 250km for a 3ms - 5ms target.

Second Gallium Arsenide nodes make an AESA increase processing time exponentially. Russian don't have it and thus have a hybrid ESA half AESA/half PESA.

Power output at peak is 5 - 10 KW. Russians increase power output to compensate for node quality but increase noise level, bad for stealth.

N011M has a search range of 400 km and a tracking range of 200 km, with 60 km in the rear in the air to air mode. Detection range fighter type MIG-29 in area of review of over 300 sq. deg: - on towards course - up to 140 km; - in pursuit of - up to 60 km. Up to 15 air targets can be tracked at once in track-while-scan mode with 4 of these engaged at once. The N011M can use a number of short range and speed search modes and is capable of identifying the type and number of multiple targets. The Bars radar is compatible with R-77 and R-27 radar guided missiles providing both illumination and data-link guidance as well as the R-73 IR guided missile.

ENGINES

All SU 30 MKI/MKM/MKA/35 have 2D TVC and a TWR of 1.1 - 1.3 depending on engine. SU 30 MKI can be upgrade to SU 35 by increasing diameter of blade fan by 3% and increasing power output. Thrust is around 123KN for SU 30MKI.

RANGE

First thing all must remember. When Russians say 350KM it means search range all US,EU aircraft have it for ESA. Actual track range is 200km - 250km for a 3ms - 5ms target.

Second Gallium Arsenide nodes make an AESA increase processing time exponentially. Russian don't have it and thus have a hybrid ESA half AESA/half PESA.

Power output at peak is 5 - 10 KW. Russians increase power output to compensate for node quality but increase noise level, bad for stealth.

N011M has a search range of 400 km and a tracking range of 200 km, with 60 km in the rear in the air to air mode. Detection range fighter type MIG-29 in area of review of over 300 sq. deg: - on towards course - up to 140 km; - in pursuit of - up to 60 km. Up to 15 air targets can be tracked at once in track-while-scan mode with 4 of these engaged at once. The N011M can use a number of short range and speed search modes and is capable of identifying the type and number of multiple targets. The Bars radar is compatible with R-77 and R-27 radar guided missiles providing both illumination and data-link guidance as well as the R-73 IR guided missile.

ENGINES

All SU 30 MKI/MKM/MKA/35 have 2D TVC and a TWR of 1.1 - 1.3 depending on engine. SU 30 MKI can be upgrade to SU 35 by increasing diameter of blade fan by 3% and increasing power output. Thrust is around 123KN for SU 30MKI.

Yes i have written about radar extensively.........pls visit last page and kindly have a look
As for an aesa is concerned N050 aesa of pakfa will be ready in 2015 and has already been tested for at least the past one and half year,so we will get that.
For tejas mk 2 i am just not hopeful enough

Absolute Aircraft in 21ST century Fcuking Big Size no RCS control can be detected from long away with good radar and can be easily destroyed what a waste of money .

No proven record or any combat experience just paper Tiger Just good for the fanboy to brain fart :omghaha:

Says who now? Ah, Mr Chicken 786........ :omghaha:
Just fly away, man.

Yes i have written about radar extensively.........pls visit last page and kindly have a look
As for an aesa is concerned N050 aesa of pakfa will be ready in 2015 and has already been tested for at least the past one and half year,so we will get that.
For tejas mk 2 i am just not hopeful enough

F22 has bloody 2300 nodes does about 300km for 1ms target at minimum and they operate for 1.3 decades already. When we get the production radars (2020) F22 will be upgrade again and J20 will celebrate FOC for a 142KN engine and PESA radar.

F22 has bloody 2300 nodes does about 300km for 1ms target at minimum and they operate for 1.3 decades already. When we get the production radars (2020) F22 will be upgrade again and J20 will celebrate FOC for a 142KN engine and PESA radar.

So wrong here mate

1)The max range of apg-77 is 293 km against 1m2 target only if its used in a very focused and small coverage,,,,,not in case of general search

2)Show me a link saying it has 2300 t/r modules??

3)It was a very good aesa 10 years ago but now others are coming up too

4)The ability of pakfa for upgradation is enoromous too considering the huge nose size and by the way if the irbis e has a peak power of 18 kw and range of 350-400 kms search range for 3m2 we can imagine what pakfa aesa can dring to table

5)Pakfa will have true 360 degree radar coverage,the first for any aircraft ever

featuring 4 x-band aesa and 2 l-band aesa
t50%20%28142%29.jpg

Regarding j-20 it will definitely have an aesa radar mate.......just take it from me

So wrong here mate

1)The max range of apg-77 is 293 km against 1m2 target only if its used in a very focused and small coverage,,,,,not in case of general search

2)Show me a link saying it has 2300 t/r modules??

3)It was a very good aesa 10 years ago but now others are coming up too

4)The ability of pakfa for upgradation is enoromous too considering the huge nose size and by the way if the irbis e has a peak power of 18 kw and range of 350-400 kms search range for 3m2 we can imagine what pakfa aesa can dring to table

5)Pakfa will have true 360 degree radar coverage,the first for any aircraft ever

featuring 4 x-band aesa and 2 l-band aesa
t50%20%28142%29.jpg

Regarding j-20 it will definitely have an aesa radar mate.......just take it from me

J20 will have a hybrid ESA if they get SU 35 and only then.

This site gives a good and unbiased idea on F22 vs PAKFA. Chalo paaji gtg. :cheers:

F-22 Raptor versus Sukhoi PAK-FA - Aircraft Wiki

Bhai koi to contribute karo.....................u are not concerned about super sukhoi upgrade??

radar will be bars only.
first stage they will only add new modes, range upgrades etc only and it will stay as Pesa.

in second stage upgrade only they will make it aesa.

radar will be bars only.
first stage they will only add new modes, range upgrades etc only and it will stay as Pesa.

in second stage upgrade only they will make it aesa.

I think bars' stages have already been implemented??or will be in the coming new su-30

Either way its a bad news as i have already shown on forst page that bars is an average radar,nothing else and stands no chance even against a good powered pesa..........yes its better than pulse doppler radars

I think bars' stages have already been implemented??or will be in the coming new su-30

Either way its a bad news as i have already shown on forst page that bars is an average radar,nothing else and stands no chance even against a good powered pesa..........yes its better than pulse doppler radars

upgrades were done in past also, I am talking about the next upgrade where it will upgrade to be able to fire brahmose, and other upgrades. what all comes in that upgrade is not clear but one thing pretty clear is that it's not going to be converted in to an aesa on the next upgrade, it will be done only on next stage(later stage )full picture is not clear.

upgrades were done in past also, I am talking about the next upgrade where it will upgrade to be able to fire brahmose, and other upgrades. what all comes in that upgrade is not clear but one thing pretty clear is that it's not going to be converted in to an aesa on the next upgrade, it will be done only on next stage(later stage )full picture is not clear.

Yes pls refer to post no 7 and read the magazine cutout
It says clearly that modernization of the existing radar and not replacement!!!
And later on maybe downscale the pakfa aesa for this

So all that hoopla about super sukhoi is a load of bullshit and in my opinion its a very bad decision,,,,,,new su-30 should come with at least irbis-e as bars was good enough 5 years back and is no longer competetive even against chinese radars

Yes pls refer to post no 7 and read the magazine cutout
It says clearly that modernization of the existing radar and not replacement!!!
And later on maybe downscale the pakfa aesa for this

So all that hoopla about super sukhoi is a load of bullshit and in my opinion its a very bad decision,,,,,,new su-30 should come with at least irbis-e as bars was good enough 5 years back and is no longer competetive even against chinese radars

why should it be irbis e when bars can make it an aesa with a two stage upgrade ?
other than unreliable sources and rumours we are yet to see a Chinese aesa in operation, eventually they will get it so do we in the form of bars, with lesser modifications as possible and I see no reason to believe that it will be a bad one, it certainly will match the performance of any operational aesa radar today (except the fifth gen).

Back
Top Bottom