What's new

Stupid Wrong Caller: What to do?

sana_khan1

New Recruit

Reaction score
asa, some wrong caller is calling me day/night for weeks now. I dont know and dont want to know who he is but one thing is clear, he is stupid.

why will anyone keep calling you day and night? how he got my number is beyond me.

he is calling from these two numbers:

0306-5985007

0300-2873009

any suggestions what i can do? i dont want to turn my number off. its a good and old number of mine.

Mohtarma, have you tried contacting your Mobile Service Provider ? I'm sure if you were to discuss this with them they'd be able to guide you better. :tup:

Contact your service provider, they will blacklist the number.

mujhe phn karo ..mere pakistan mein thode bot contacts hai,vo dekh lenge ..:D

mera number hai 97*********

haan agey 91 laga lena :D

asa, some wrong caller is calling me day/night for weeks now. I dont know and dont want to know who he is but one thing is clear, he is stupid.

why will anyone keep calling you day and night? how he got my number is beyond me.

0306-5985007

0300-2873009

any suggestions what i can do? i dont want to turn my number off. its a good and old number of mine.

o u can block da caller by going to da certain no every mobile service has for blockin any no...

like @Armstrong said call da helpline of dez service providers

btw both thez no are of MOBILINK:oops:

0300 N 0306 are by Mobilink/Jazz

Last edited by a moderator:
He is calling you because he believes in "moblink or baki sb sim apni hain"

0306-5985007

0300-2873009

You forgot to mention the number he is dialling. ahem!:coffee:

He is calling you because he believes in "moblink or baki sb sim apni hain"

smileys-jumping-730328.gif
smileys-jumping-730328.gif

btw UFONE makes da most funniest adds:cheesy:

0306-5985007

0300-2873009

You can use a call blocker app(depending on your mobile) or contact customer care. I think service providers will charge user for black list services. btw welcome to PDF :welcome:

why not contact police they will trace the number in a covert way with out revealing the details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom