What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Why cant India name be made a secondary and "bharatiya" a primary name?
Ever seen India’s Passport?
1613384734394.jpeg

It’s clearly written भारत गणराज्य and/or the Republic of India.

A guy asked a girl in a university library:
"Do you mind if I sit beside you?”

The girl replied with a loud voice:
"I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"

All the students in the library started staring at the guy; he was truly embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and said:
"I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking. I guess you felt embarrassed, right?”

The guy then responded with a loud voice:
“$500 FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT'S TOO MUCH!”

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock. The guy
whispered in her ear:
"I study law, and I know how to screw people".

Indian Institute of Technology is called भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान / Bhartiya Praudyogic Sansthan in Hindi (I hope it is correct romanisation of IIT in Hindi).

😊Do all your IITs describe themselves like that ? There isn't even a consensus on what what the individual IITs call themselves. Except for the Motto "Sidhvarbhavati Karmja " there is nothing on the Madras IIT logo. The IIT Palakkad logo, doesn't mention the Hindi equivalent either, and even a Sanskrit Motto is not displayed.

The IIT Jammu logo has no Hindi description . Only the Sanskrit Motto. "Vidyadhan Sarvdhan Pradhanamo " is shown.

Request : Please do not invent facts.

1613387769714.png

1613387963815.png

1613388702297.png

Air India was a private airline owned by TATA which was Nationalised by Jawaharlal Nehru, Air India was formerly Indian Airlines which again is going to be privatised by TATA again in a few months

I hate to be teaching you your own history.

Air India
Air India was not formerly Indian Airlines. These were two separate airlines, with Air India handling international travel and Indian Airlines handling domestic routes. These airlines merged in 2007 under one name Air India, ( Note: The merger kept the name "Air India " and did not coin a Hindi "equivalent" ) .

Going back further in History .
In 1953, the Government of India passed the Air Corporations Act and purchased a majority stake in the carrier from Tata Sons though its founder J. R. D. Tata[20][21] would continue as Chairman till 1977. The company was renamed as Air India International Limited and the domestic services were transferred to Indian Airlines as a part of a restructuring. Even under restructuring Air India was not Hindi karaned .( हिंदीकरण ). All business continues to be in the English language.

On Indian Airlines:
At its inception ( post Independence 1953 under Air Corporation Act), Indian Airlines had nothing to do
with TATA Airlines or the international division of Air India.
Eight pre-Independence domestic airlines, Deccan Airways, Airways India, Bharat Airways, Himalayan Aviation, Kalinga Airlines, Indian National Airways and Air Services of India and the Domestic wing of Air India, were merged to form the new domestic national carrier Indian Airlines Corporation. ( No Hindi equivalent here ).
On 7 December 2005, the airline was rebranded as Indian for advertising purposes as a part of a program to revamp its image in preparation for an initial public offering (IPO).
( Note: The rebranding name was "Indian " ).
The airline operated closely with Air India, India's national overseas carrier until its merger in 2007.

Both Indian Airlines or Air India never once used the word Bhartiya and continue to use English as their language of communication.

What is the Hindi equivalent of State Bank of India ?
Bhartiya Rashtriya Tijori ( भारतीय राष्ट्रीय तिजोरी ) ? 😊

1613392472748.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom