What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG
The last video 54 times. O @Khafee im not well family might think my tears are coming from pain but its is coming from laughing i can stop it :lol:

@Moonlight Please don't miss this video ( The last ) one:rofl:
Seriously, Bananas and Qibla direction? How to cut a cucumber? How to have a boy? Molvi Saheb what are you on....?
So if one wants a girl, he should do some satanic ritual? Seriously man, this guy is weird.

Seriously, Bananas and Qibla direction? How to cut a cucumber? How to have a boy? Molvi Saheb what are you on....?
So if one wants a girl, he should do some satanic ritual? Seriously man, this guy is weird.

:lol:. I know brother :P. BUT Because this video some energy Came

Off the topic one even said to us Dajjal will be running in Syria Airport towards Air plane that also Emirates air line and the police will do his encounter :cheesy: . And I lay down on the floor people thought I was crazy but had they heard what i hear they all will be on ground themselves

@SherDil007 @Mentee @Indus Falcon

15492475_1356548027710556_5752651612394183555_n.jpg

Greater Iqbal Park ke azeem us shaan iftetah ke mauke par Allama Iqbal ki tasweer kahan hai?
:rofl:

I think people asked for beautiful people, not khusras. Lots of em in Isb.
Rarely have I seen any here. But then I guess I am not in loop with Xclusive circles :lol:. No wonder some believed that it was a girl when it was a full blown shemale trying to rob a man in F-10 Islamabad and her accomplice stole his merc

Back
Top Bottom