What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

when you know your Worth Outside Pakistan
showbaz.jpg

I once bought a laptop from these guys who wear these green turbans(They have this huge laptop business in Rawalpindi Saddar bazar) and guess what, they sold me a refurbished laptop and that too which i didn't want, he showed me the specs of some other laptop and gave me another when I went to his shop a day later to get the recovery made he was offering that laptop to another customer and when I pointed that out he said it cannot be returned now because you have registered the windows.

I once bought a laptop from these guys who wear these green turbans(They have this huge laptop business in Rawalpindi Saddar bazar) and guess what, they sold me a refurbished laptop and that too which i didn't want, he showed me the specs of some other laptop and gave me another when I went to his shop a day later to get the recovery made he was offering that laptop to another customer and when I pointed that out he said it cannot be returned now because you have registered the windows.
I hope you are not referring to a shop behind bread n butter bakery.... mujhay bi choona lagg chuka hai wahan :P

:D Good going mate:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom