What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
224797_290061884423739_909259042_n.jpg

Zardari meets the Queen of England

Zardari: "Your Majesty, now that I am a King ... of the Bhutto dynasty in Pakistan... are there... any tips you can give to me to stay in power?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Zardari frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "David - would you come in here, please?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, David, your mother and father have a child.
It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me, ma'am."

"Very good! Thank you, David - that will be all!" said the Queen. Then she turned to Zardari with a smile and said "See?"

Zardari came back to Pakistan and called Gilani and asked "Gilani Sb, answer this for me.
Your mother and your father have a child.
It's not your brother and it's not your sister.
Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Gilani. "Let me get back to you on that one..."

Gilani went to his advisors, friends, cabinet members, coalition partners, members of parliament etc. and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he came across Aitzaz Ahsan and asked, "Aitzaz Bhai, can you answer this for me?
Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister.
Who is it?"

Aitzaz Ahsan answered, "That's easy, it's me!"

Gilani said, "Are u sure?"

Aitzaz Ahsan answered, "Yes! absolutely!"

Gilani said, "Thanks!" Then, he phoned Zardari. "Sir , I did some thinking and have the answer to that riddle.
It's our Senator Aitzaz Ahsan !!!"

Zardari slapped his own head and shouted,

"No! No! You idiot! It's David Cameron!"

Yellow from bottom, Looks more like RANI Juice then RED BULL.

RANI : rani juice pictures - Google Search

RED BULL: RED BULL - Google Search

yeah that's not red bull.

Last year when i visited Peshawar.I went to the Sitara market.And there i found many of such juices/drinks with some resembling trade names.

I even found Raja(juice)....:lol:.....and said to myself ,your rani is waiting in the car,what are you doing here.:lol: It looked a ditto to Rani but still Rani is better in taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom