What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
41265_429154451725_787221725_4824646_6229485_n.jpg

this should be done in small age bro in paksitan musalmani is when done child is of month old in africa its done when boy becomes 18 it hurts and risky ;)

Dhoni is 29 years n wife Sakshi is 21 years..

but still Dhoni says we were school friends.

Crazy fellow!

10th me 1st standard ki ladki ko line mrta tha kya

Crazy fellow!

Don't think it is true. I have read somewhere that they meet at a party organised by John Abraham who is a family friend of Shakshi

Crazy fellow!

that's not a true story....it's a rumor spread by media for TRP.
dhoni meet with sakshi in kolkata hotel, where she was doing job as hotel management trainee. dhoni never said that sakshi was his school friend....

5840142528_c34ba42429_b.jpg
[/url] NEXT VIRGIN DELIVERY COMING SOON........SO HEY AL,,,WORD OF ADVICE ......BREAK OUT THAT PRAYER RUG by SS&SS, on Flickr[/IMG]

NEXT VIRGIN DELIVERY COMING SOON........SO HEY AL,,,WORD OF ADVICE ......BREAK OUT THAT PRAYER RUG

MEMO to Al- Aaeda Central:........SPECIAL ATTENTION AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI FROMM WASHINGTON (AFP)/U.S. MILITARY HEADQUARTERS********** F.Y.I. MR. ZAWAHIRI– The United States will seek to hunt down and kill new Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri just as it did his predecessor Osama bin Laden, the top US military officer said Thursday.....STOP

climax_georgia_usa_funny_city_names.jpg

funny-USA-should-invade-USA.jpg

============================================

Here are 21 ways to spot a USA returned Desi

1.Tries to use credit cards in a road side hotel.
2. Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of being health conscious.
3. Sprays deodorant so that he doesn’t need to take bath.
4. Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.
5. Says “Hey” instead of “Hi”, "Yoghurt” instead of “Curds”, "Cab” instead of “Taxi”, “Trunk” of “Dicky” for a car trunk, "Candy” instead of “Chocolate”,"Cookie” instead of “Biscuit” , "got to go” instead of “Have to go”. Says “Oh” instead of “Zero”, (for 704, he will say Seven Oh Four Instead of Seven Zero Four)
6. Doesn’t forget to complain about the air pollution. Keeps complaining every time he steps out.
7. Says all the distances in Miles instead of Kilometers), and counts in Millions instead of lakhs.
8. Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep inside multiplies by 94).
9. Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk packet.
10. When he needs to say Z (zed), he never says Z (Zed), instead repeats “Zee” several times, and if the other person is unable to get it, then says X, Y Zee(but never says Zed)
11. Writes the date in MM/DD/YYYY. On seeing traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says “Oh! British Style!!!!”
12. Makes fun of time and the road conditions.
13. Even after 2 months, complaints about “Jet Lag”.
14. Avoids eating spicy food.
15. Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke.
16. Tries to complain about any thing as if he is experiencing it for the first time. Asks questions etc. as though its his first visit.
17. Pronounces “schedule” as “skejule”, and “module” as “mojule”.
18. Looks suspiciously towards any Hotel/Dhaba food.
19. From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of the Airways by which he traveled, even after 4 months of arrival.
20. Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits and tries to roll the bag on bad roads.
21. Tries to begin any conversation with “In US ….” or “When I was in US…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom