What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, a funny thing happened to me while I was still studying and working as part time in a college bookstore (in US). One of my co-worker approaches me and she asks, "How many spouses do you have?". The feeling I got was a mix of hilarious and embarrassment that I was being generalized just not only for being a Muslim but worse one of those crazy ones that take pride on number of wives. Sick people.

63776_501988026502815_9209917_n.jpg

You know, a funny thing happened to me while I was still studying and working as part time in a college bookstore (in US). One of my co-worker approaches me and she asks, "How many spouses do you have?". The feeling I got was a mix of hilarious and embarrassment that I was being generalized just not only for being a Muslim but worse one of those crazy ones that take pride on number of wives. Sick people.

Well the funny thing is a long time ago my neighbor was a saudi family quite liberal non burger but educated and their girls I knew now married said they would never marry saudis the practice of sticking daughters to saudi men is rubbish in their own words they said she would marry any asian man but not saudis and particularly arabs.

Does he also know, where are the freed terrorists?

I smell another drama in making!

Lol it's gets even funnier, "India is a sh1tty country" - Indian news anchors inference of NZ Dikshit video

College students in India making fun of Dikshit lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like what that guy Karan was saying, but the other people are just tools and that Indian news caster was a laughable tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom