What's new

Students forced to remove bra at example halls in India

KendoKhan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Police in India registered a case after a student appearing for the national medical examination was told to take off her underwear.

The incident took place in the southern Indian state of Kerala last Sunday, when the girl was allegedly told she would not be allowed inside the exam centre if she refuses to remove her bra.

It's India after all I am not surprised at all things like that happen everyday most of the news doesn't even make to the media that's why the global poll ranked India as the world's most dangerous country for the women

Police in India registered a case after a student appearing for the national medical examination was told to take off her underwear.

The incident took place in the southern Indian state of Kerala last Sunday, when the girl was allegedly told she would not be allowed inside the exam centre if she refuses to remove her bra.

Another quality post on PDF.

A normal day in India.

A normal day in India.
It's India after all I am not surprised at all things like that happen everyday most of the news doesn't even make to the media that's why the global poll ranked India as the world's most dangerous country for the women
Well, better to know the context of this incident.

The incident occurred in the toughest medical entrance exam called NEET.

All persons who are made accused in the case are females doing body search to find out any kind of communication device that could help examinees engage in malpractice during the test.

Well, better to know the context of this incident.

The incident occurred in the toughest medical entrance exam called NEET.

All persons who are made accused in the case are females doing body search to find out any kind of communication device that could help examinees engage in malpractice during the test.

Another confirmation that Indians are liars and cheaters.

This is abomination. SMH
I feel sorry for the students who had to undergo this ordeal.
What next? Body cavity search??

Surely the NEET has employed horndogs.

Kerala communist government is doing it , all BJP governed states went with normal procedures .

This happened to me in Canada a bit similar
I went to check up to diet professional doctor but upon checking my weight & throat he told me to remove my bra & hence took good glance, wtf!

Back
Top Bottom