What's new

Struggling to find a person in Kashmir who sides with India today - Indian reporter

Struggling to find a person in Kashmir who sides with India today - Indian reporter

@NDTV

cb7.jpg

Reality is different...You will never find any good number of people who are proud to be Indian on ground on valley except few people who are part of BJP in Kashmir...So basically Indian calculation is simple...We are anybway in deep shit in valley, and by removing these article...There is nothing more worse thing to loose here...Rather they will make Jammu and Ladakh integrated to mainstream..

Kashmir valley was with Pakistan...It is just like they are thinkinh of being independent or go to Pakistan...

Reality is different...You will never find any good number of people who are proud to be Indian on ground on valley except few people who are part of BJP in Kashmir...So basically Indian calculation is simple...We are anybway in deep shit in valley, and by removing these article...There is nothing more worse thing to loose here...Rather they will make Jammu and Ladakh integrated to mainstream..

Kashmir valley was with Pakistan...It is just like they are thinkinh of being independent or go to Pakistan...

I think you might be mistaken if you think the people of Jammu or even the non-Muslims are happy about the removal of 370 or why wouldn’t you find them rejoicing on the streets? The truth is even the Hindus of Jammu are worried about any possible influx to their areas and their culture being displaced as it has been threatened.

That is the mistake some Pakistani posters keep making - this shouldn’t be a religious but a Kashmir cultural issue, I have interacted with true Kashmiri Hindus and even they are not enthusiastic about the possible demographic changes afoot there.

I think you might be mistaken if you think the people of Jammu or even the non-Muslims are happy about the removal of 370 or why wouldn’t you find them rejoicing on the streets? The truth is even the Hindus of Jammu are worried about any possible influx to their areas and their culture being displaced as it has been threatened.

That is the mistake some Pakistani posters keep making - this shouldn’t be a religious but a Kashmir cultural issue, I have interacted with true Kashmiri Hindus and even they are not enthusiastic about the possible demographic changes afoot there.

Do you know that Jammu and Ladakh elects BJP member to parliament since last 10 years???That shows about which side of the coin they stand for Kashmir conflict..

In my mind, there's no doubt that BJP is getting inspiration, if not guidance , from the Israelis about how to gobble up the land inhabitated by millions of estranged locals. Netanyahu is soon going to India., btw.

And in great anger I want to BITCHSLAP those Pakistanis here who were calling to normalize relations with Israel when there are no tangible benefits to be had, let alone losing Pakistan's moral position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict--a position which has widespread support even in the West.

Pakistan is not in a position to gain anything by being in bed with Israel. India has deeper pockets, deeper clout in Washington DC, and Israelis would never trust Pakistan anyway.

That India has been adopting the jargon of the Israelis is mentioned by a person of no less stature than Robert Fisk and now, the events of last few days, many more are drawing the parallels between the two fascist regimes.

Indian Hindus see in Israel the revival of the language and the culture that India lost. There are parallels between the revival of Yiddish/Hebrew and Sanskrit, as between the demolition of the Babri Mosque and the thought of demolishing the Al Quds, as between the Bantustanization of W. Bank and Kashmir. These are the deep ideological underpinning of the BJP led India and the Israelis are the inspiration!!!

Back
Top Bottom