What's new

Struggle for identities: Sara Khan Pathan uses akhrot to break stereotypes

I guess it's nice try to tell people difference between Khan & Pathan. BTW this Akhrot thing is new for me - now i have new nick name for OP :omghaha:

No Pak one, there is no majority stereotype...people admire a Pathan...more so in these foreign countries. A Pathans dedication is admired everywhere by everyone, his courage, his hard work, his determination.

There is a common saying in UAE, sara emarat Pathan nay banaya hai.

May ney ye nahi kaha k hamay har waqt akhrot keh kar pukara jata he......jis ko pathan acha nahi lagta aur usay tanz karna ho tu wo ohkrot kahay ga......ya pir humor may akhot keh jatay hain....i assume you live in UAE?

Racist jokes are condemnable.......pride of pakhtun is racism for you people but racist jokes against him are not?

I guess it's nice try to tell people difference between Khan & Pathan. BTW this Akhrot thing is new for me - now i have new nick name for OP :omghaha:
Akhorat streeotype is use by urduspeakers not punjabis...............

My name is khan and i am not akhrot lol

May ney ye nahi kaha k hamay har waqt akhrot keh kar pukara jata he......jis ko pathan acha nahi lagta aur usay tanz karna ho tu wo ohkrot kahay ga......ya pir humor may akhot keh jatay hain....i assume you live in UAE?

Racist jokes are condemnable.......pride of pakhtun is racism for you people but racist jokes against him are not?

Yeah I do live in UAE...

Btw, jis ko Punjabi acha na lagay woh un ko bhi bauhaut kuch keh jata hai

I wont argue with you, you have your own opinion and i respect that. In my opinion these artists need applause for their wonderful work.

I respect your views and opinions but all Pakistani Pukhtoons on this forum will agree with my opinion and views.

I hate these divisive threads, they Wont turn the nar Pukhtoons against other Pakistanis.

Jokes are jokes... i have a friend from swabi... who sends me "costumised" sikh jokes by replacing baluch with sikh... Im all for being proud of your ethnicity... everyone should be proud of who they are...

Who gives a monkey what an Urdu speaker thinks, i don't, i love to show them my superiority by education, wealth not forgetting my looks too.

sookha sookha pride doesn't make something as trivial as a cup of tea.
pride needs reasons from today..from current era.
not from something your ancestors did but you did nothing.
just sitting on your high chair while bring proud of your ethnicity while looking down at others is called ra is and a person bigoted narrowmind

I respect your views and opinions but all Pakistani Pukhtoons on this forum will agree with my opinion and views.

I hate these divisive threads, they Wont turn the nar Pukhtoons against other Pakistanis.

The message in the art is not negative and divisive, it is positive message and should be spread...ahtraam-e-insaniyat should be a priority...skin tone, eye colour, height etc doesnt make you superior, character and qualities make one respectable and superior.

Punjabis are our big bros, they have to bear with it, otherwise there would be no pakistan.

now now Mr @nuclearpak
you were trying to be nice with a someone who has clear and obvious anti Pakistan agenda
good luck :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
sookha sookha pride doesn't make something as trivial as a cup of tea.
pride needs reasons from today..from current era.
not from something your ancestors did but you did nothing.
just sitting on your high chair while bring proud of your ethnicity while looking down at others is called ra is and a person bigoted narrowmind

My pride is instinctive and harmless, people are proud to be pakistani, it is some thing like that. On the other hand you use very derogatory and hateful langauge against pakhtuns particularly tribals, you look down on them.......you are usually very honest about your innerself and dont do munafaqat...i appreciate that....

Who gives a monkey what an Urdu speaker thinks, i don't, i love to show them my superiority by education, wealth not forgetting my looks too.

Your looks doesnt make you superior to urduspeakers, neither you are superior to them education wise and wealth wise.
High literacy rate is characteristic of urdu speakers. Our characteristics are other things like hard working, loyalty , bravery etc...being poor doesnt make you inferior..and not every uneducated is jahil.

Punjabis are our big bros, they have to bear with it, otherwise there would be no pakistan.

Punjabis are our real brothers not Like those vermin afghans, by the way Punjabi don't have to bear with anything, we all want Pakistan not just them.

The day Pakistan dies is the day Pukhtoons have died, we are the pillars of Pakistan, its here to stay it is immortal like Pukhtoons.

Don't you know Islamabad is the new kabul where the throne of future empires is, Pakistan is the new khorasan (afghan name is younger then my slippers).

Ref the looks wroora well even the Urdu speakers want a piece lol.

Punjabis are our real brothers not Like those vermin afghans, by the way Punjabi don't have to bear with anything, we all want Pakistan not just them.

The day Pakistan dies is the day Pukhtoons have died, we are the pillars of Pakistan, its here to stay it is immortal like Pukhtoons.

Don't you know Islamabad is the new kabul where the throne of future empires is, Pakistan is the new khorasan (afghan name is younger then my slippers).

We are chapal/boots of pakistan.
Islamically speaking we all muslims are brothers from indonesia to moroco, not just punjabis.

now now Mr @nuclearpak
you were trying to be nice with a someone who has clear and obvious anti Pakistan agenda
good luck :lol:

Suck a lemon man you just an attention seeker.

We are chapal/boots of pakistan.
Islamically speaking we all muslims are brothers from indonesia to moroco, not just punjabis.

I beg to differ sir, if hell awaits me then be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom