What's new

Street Kids.

b89321497eaf2c85d4811221e01e2b9f.jpg

97c6020765b83147faf16a91cc72db1d.jpg

f67d223260459a78f2e2f101f843c956.jpg

6b72d4127c745b397e80fb61754b1131.jpg

4c152faca2366e429b7549e7c3ea45dc.jpg

fa0fcf462fee113c0811b45a86f3fab6.jpg

These are in BD. We must need to help them.

Its ironic that you guys post all this stuff here in a "defense" forum, ironic because all these missiles and bombs and tanks that you guys boast about...they all came from the bread that you could have put in these childeren's mouth, the clothes, the books the future they could have had all sacrificed just so you guys can measeure whose got the bigger stick. And the funny thing is you couldn't even accomplish that, your armies are useless against those who feed you all this bull crap..so i dont really get the point of making sad faces here on a forum

Its ironic that you guys post all this stuff here in a "defense" forum, ironic because all these missiles and bombs and tanks that you guys boast about...they all came from the bread that you could have put in these childeren's mouth, the clothes, the books the future they could have had all sacrificed just so you guys can measeure whose got the bigger stick. And the funny thing is you couldn't even accomplish that, your armies are useless against those who feed you all this bull crap..so i dont really get the point of making sad faces here on a forum

If our armies had not defended the country in the past most of us may be having same fate today.

h@t3 u 3m0 u made me cry...:cray:

why the h3ck th!$ ****** world is s0 unjust :disagree:[/QUOTE]

Brother,

What makes you think world is fair?

This is the reality of all developing countries.

If our armies had not defended the country in the past most of us may be having same fate today.

its because we hate each other that we have these armies, so obviously india and pakistan's first priority as dictated by past wars has been each others's destruction.. so why bother cry over stuff like this

banging ur head against a wall won't help these kids.

The other guy posted a derogatory article which alleged that Indian kids are becoming prostitutes :cheesy:
while we are discussing about children's from around the world his article was aimed at ruining this thread :coffee:

Each child receives 50 rupees (58 US cents) a day to find iron from the factory waste.​

Last edited:
Dekh teray sansaar ki halat kya ho gayi bhagwaan!
Kitna badal gaya insaan, Kitna badal gaya insaan :cry:

bas karo :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't see it anymore

I wish i had billions of dollars like America and donated to all Poor peoples :cry:

bas karo :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't see it anymore

I wish i had billions of dollars like America and donated to all Poor peoples :cry:

ap 'What ever' ko chor kr kabi idhr ka bhe chakar laga liya karen, mae to bus ni karun ge, jab kabe pics mile gen post karun ge, Tak ke hum logo ko kuch to sharm aye

Back
Top Bottom