What's new

Strange problem need advice

Sohaibanwer

New Recruit

Reaction score
asslamo allaikum
i want to apply for gdp pilot airforce my current age is 19 years, i have done my olevels and first year of Alevels with "A" grade in physics and Chemistry and "B" in Maths which is equivalent to first year of Fsc part i and will appear for 2nd year exams in june . The educational qualification required for gdp air force pilot is that you need to have 60% marks in Physics and maths for Alevels(complete 1st and 2nd year). But i have also heard that Candidates who are appearing in FSc final examination may also apply provided they submit a certificate from the Head of Institution that they are likely to pass FSc examination in the prescribed grade i.e. 45% aggregate marks (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical) ,so my question is that what should i do? , should i get certificate predicting my expected grades for Alevels from my school headmaster?, Would the issb officials accept that certificate because that certificate would be for Alevels not for Fsc?, so what should i do about getting a certificate from the Head of Institution predicting my grade for Alevel if i want to appear in ISSB test before giving my second year exam of Alevels.

it is only viable for Fsc.

The next course of GDP (ie 137th) is to be delayed by 6 months as the CFT is at its full strength. The next induction will be in August AFTER your A level result. Chill.

so test wuld be after result well thats good news. BTW what is CFT?

The next course of GDP (ie 137th) is to be delayed by 6 months as the CFT is at its full strength. The next induction will be in August AFTER your A level result. Chill.

College of Flying and Training, PAF Academy, Risalpur

Dude,

Just by reading the headlines I got concerned that you my have some sexual problems in your teens and don't know what to make of it---and trying to look for a solution---may be like you had grown some warts and got some sexually transmitted disease and were seeking some discreet advice---

or you had some girl friend issues that you don't know how to handle---but in reality you had some childish questions about your schooling---darn kid----do you think we are some kind of education counsellors over here---( just kidding ).

Dude,

Just by reading the headlines I got concerned that you my have some sexual problems in your teens and don't know what to make of it---and trying to look for a solution---may be like you had grown some warts and got some sexually transmitted disease and were seeking some discreet advice---

or you had some girl friend issues that you don't know how to handle---but in reality you had some childish questions about your schooling---darn kid----do you think we are some kind of education counsellors over here---( just kidding ).
Well, it was serious a concern for me atleast. but surely you seem to be sexually indignant from your partner and released your anger on me JUST KIDDING :tongue:

Are you sure about that? your source of info?
I really need to know that as I also want to apply but can't before August, so if thats true then that would be perfect for me. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom