What's new

Stop keeping poisonous snakes in backyard: US

Released on - Friday,22 June , 2012 -09:44

WASHINGTON: Hillary Clinton has asked Islamabad to do more about terrorist safe havens in its territory.

I don't blame Clinton for giving it in Monica's mouth, probably thats what he alwys did to keep this ***** from bitching...........

The only thing wrong in Pakistan is the flop & corrupt administration remove this & let Pakistan Army take over Pakistan all the views & comments of the US will change immediately they will be shitting out their dippers.

Currently everything in Pakistan is in control of US, Politicians, Media channels, Journalist & anchor men etc. I am praying that Pak Army steps in now & saves Pakistan everything will change for Pakistan for good, US will be punched on the face & kicked on their nuts when Pak Army takes over & they need to stay in power for a long time or until they clean the mess made by US, in my opinion this needs to be done now because things have gotten even more worse after the appointment of the evil & massively corrupt PM Rental Ashraf.

PPP is a key for US to destroy Pakistan & this key needs to be broken & it needs to be done now, the reason why US is able to talk against Pakistan is because of PPP.

I am praying good happens for Pakistan & our Pak Army takes over to save Pakistan.

Actually she made the exact point which I have always made.

I have compared these Taliban Scum to Snakes and a Snake has no master and they cannot be trusted.

If Pakistan wants to continue to live in this delusion that it can control these Snakes, then its sowing the seeds of its own failure.

Pakistan will become a failed, pariah state like Somalia, or Yemen isolated from the entire world.

Actually she made the exact point which I have always made.

I have compared these Taliban Scum to Snakes and a Snake has no master and they cannot be trusted.

If Pakistan wants to continue to live in this delusion that it can control these Snakes, then its sowing the seeds of its own failure.

Pakistan will become a failed, pariah state like Somalia, or Yemen isolated from the entire world.

but its the US who has the main problem. that is, you can't guarantee that even if you may put your full strength to remove these snakes, US will not again approach them to use again against their opponents, like how they formed Al Qaeda and also used Taliban in 80s? I mean, US is worried for these snakes as now they dont want to work for US anymore and are even against the US so now US wants to remove these snakes. but the time Pakistan will infuse its full strength to remove these snakes, and the time these snakes will realize that they were better off with US, then these snakes will then join US again. and then these snakes will become good in world, like how US is still sending trained terrorists into Syria right now. the only difference is, the terrorists doing violence in Syria are working for US while the elements based in Pakistan/Afghan are against US. and even if the Al Qaeda number in ****-afg region are in lesser number, they have got a good support in this part of the world as NATO have scored so many civilians there that people of this region now appreciate all those who may fight against US/NATO :meeting:

until US/West will keep concept to 'Rule' the world 'anyhow', by any good or bad means, all these are going to continue until one day you put a full resistance to them. whether you may wish to remove these snakes or not, until US is somewhere looking for every type of right and wrong people to get their work done in world, you will always have a problem based on US's made terror :agree:

but its the US who has the main problem. that is, you can't guarantee that even if you may put your full strength to remove these snakes, US will not again approach them to use again against their opponents, like how they formed Al Qaeda and also Taliban in 80s? I mean, US is worried for these snakes as now they dont want to work for US and are even against the US so now US wants to remove these snakes. but the time Pakistan will infuse its full strength to remove these snakes, and the time these snakes will realize that they were better off with US, then these snakes will then join US and then these snakes will become good in world, like how US is still sending trained terrorists into Syria right now. the only difference is, the terrorist doing violence in Syria are working for US while the elements based in Pakistan/Afghan are against US. and even if the Al Qaeda number in ******* are in lesser number, they have got a good support in this part of the world as NATO have scored so many civilians there that people of this region now appreciate all those who may fight against US/NATO :meeting:

until US/West will keep concept to Rule the world anyhow, by any good or bad means, all these are going to continue until one day you put a full resistance to them. whether you make wish to remove these snakes or not, until US is somewhere looking for any type of right and wrong people to get their work done, you will always have a problem based on US's made terror :agree:

And how does this all relate to Australia?

I swear I thought its a public safety notice, before I clicked on the link.

And how does this all relate to Australia?

my every line of post #21 is addressing the topic of this thread, then how Australia comes here? :undecided:

i have made many comments about safe haven of Punjabi terrorists who were given protection by Canada during 80s, would you like me to post them also? including how UK used MI6 as a terrorist organization against its opponents..........

anyway, there are many posts by me related to Australia stating how thy removed aboriginals, have got a hate for the migrants doing high paid jobs there than the local white labors. but right now Im discussing the terrorism made by US in this world and please stick to the topic of this thread only and ask any question about my post #21, you wish :wave:

hope this govt is thrown out and imran khan comes to power n tells US to go to hell.
Imran khan is the other side of the same coin so plz don't expect anything from him either...the system is corrupt need a true system that is clean of anything.....need to get guidance from Hol,y Quran and Sunnah,,,,........thats our solution.......:smokin:

Just coz they exist in the places mentioned above does not mean they should remain in Pak ?

Just because they can be found in Pakistan does not mean they should remain in Afghanistan, does it?

Just because they can be found in Pakistan does not mean they should remain in Afghanistan, does it?

NATO would just leave Afghan now. anyhow they have accepted that they themselves cant win over Taliban and at the same time, more they are bombing on the civilians there, more the number of Taliban is being increased. also, Taliban is not Al Qaeda :disagree:. Taliban are blood of Afghan while Al Qaeda are Arab origin terrorist who have entered in few regional areas of Afghan who would be kicked from there, its true. and even Taliban will itself kick them from Afghan when they come in power. otherwise, how bombing on Afghanis is right while we always find the Al Qaeda leaders based in others countries, like how OBL was found in Pakistan and also Al Qaeda is in fact active in more than 50 countries? then here, how bombing on Afghan civilians are right in chase of arab origin Al Qaeda whose handlers are mainly based in different countries, not in Afghanistan? :undecided:

Taliban are blood of Afghan and they are fighting with those NATO who are bombing on Afghan's residential areas/civilians in search of few Al Qaeda activists which is quite unacceptable. in fact, we are more worried that the time US will have taken control over Al Qaeda, they may again use it as an arm against its opponent so its better Al Qaeda would keep fighting with US, its father who made it, isn't it? :)

but regardless any politics, bombing on Afghan civilians in chase of 1-2 Taliban Fighters is just not acceptable and US/NATO would just leave Afghan now :meeting:

but regardless any politics, bombing on Afghan civilians in chase of 1-2 Taliban Fighters is just not acceptable and US/NATO would just leave Afghan now :meeting:

Do you think bombing innocent civilians in Pakistan in search of a few terrorists is acceptable?

Do you think bombing innocent civilians in Pakistan in search of a few terrorists is acceptable?

this question is related to IQ level. as, why would i support bombing on the civilians of pakistan? what the civilians of pakistan did to me? why would i support killing of those people walking the streets, who get scored by CIA sponsored bomb blasts, or get killed by drones who bomb on the residential areas of pakistan's north west region? why would i support bombing on those poor whose only aim is to work hard and earn enough to feed their family? what they did to me?

please stick to topic of thread only, thanks.....

in fact, we are more worried that the time US will have taken control over Al Qaeda, they may again use it as an arm against its opponent so its better Al Qaeda would keep fighting with US, its father who made it, isn't it? :)

look on the father of Arab origin Al Qaeda terrorists, how they are using their kids in Syria as below.............

Revealed: CIA secretly operates on Syrian border, supplies arms to rebels

hawa-army-syrian-turkey-idlib.n.jpg

Members of the Free Syrian Army walk as they carry RPGs at Bab Al Hawa in outskirts of Idlib, near the Syrian-Turkey border (Reuters / Str)

American secret service operatives are distributing illegal assault rifles, anti-tank rocket launchers and other ammunition to Syrian opposition, the New York Times reports. But due to some rebels’ links to Al Qaeda, the CIA’s task is precarious.

The paper reports that for weeks now, officers based in southeast Turkey have supervised the flow of illegal arms to numerous opposition factions ready to fight the regime of President Bashar Assad. The only problem is some of the rebel groups have links with terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda, so the CIA mission must be careful not to arm proven terrorists by mistake.

Arms and ammunition are being brought into Syria mainly over the Turkish border with the help of Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood network and other groups, the report says. Expenses are being shared by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

The NYT source, an unnamed Arab intelligence official, revealed that American officers are also collecting information on Syrian opposition groups and recruiting informants among their ranks. The source said the Obama administration is considering sharing its intelligence data, such as satellite images and detailed information on the location and maneuvers of Syrian troops.

According to the source, CIA operatives might be helping the rebels with organizing a rudimentary intelligence organization. The CIA agents have reportedly not set foot on Syrian soil, however.

While, it seems, supplying Syrian opposition with arms, the US would like to see Syria’s allies, Russia in the first place, stop supplying weapons to the regime of President Bashar Assad. Washington has expressed concern with Russia performing maintenance of Syrian Mi-25 assault helicopters.

Moscow has consistently denied supplying to Damascus any types of assault weapons that can be used against armed rebels. Russia’s Foreign Ministry says the country has only supplied Syria with defensive capabilities such as anti-air missile systems.

Russia is not violating any international sanctions against Syria, and Moscow has declared it will not cease military cooperation with Damascus.

Prior to the report about CIA officers operating on the Turkish-Syrian border, the Obama administration’s declared policy on the conflict in Syria centered on diplomacy and humanitarian aid. The State Department has reportedly allocated $15 million in medical supplies and communication equipment for armed opposition groups in Syria.

In the meantime it seems the Pentagon is considering various options for interference in the Syrian conflict, including establishing no-fly zones over the country, as was done in Libya a year ago.

American and Israeli generals are also concerned with securing alleged stockpiles of Syrian chemical weapons, the very existence of which has never been proven.

Revealed: CIA secretly operates on Syrian border, supplies arms to rebels — RT

India made a massive mistake of supporting the LTTE at one point. Indira thought they deserved support, and ironically the LTTE later assassinated her son.

Supporting terrorist groups is a bad idea. There is a high probability there will be blow back later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom