What's new

Stop Indian butchery in ‪#‎Kashmir‬, sign this petition

nadeemkhan110

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
i am too lazy to open the link and sign it,if there is somethimg like sign button post it here,and who started it,whats the point of sending it to out going president,send it to Hillary.

I see you guys are leaving no stone unturned for Kashmir.
But Obama and the UN can't do jack as it is a internal matter of India.

Barack Obama :haha:

He is going to leave office soon, do you think even if millions sign this petition he will do anything?
Nope.

So now the petition to the USA. Specially to A president who watched live action that killed OBL in Pak :pakistan:
The same Pak who has a frd which USA see as a threat :usflag:
Do I have to complete this post :welcome:

Cannot open the link,.

If its not too long could someone please paste it for ease of reading & tag me too.

1- Convert to the Christianity
2- Say Christians are under attack of the world's largest muslim populated country
3- Send it to Trump.

Joke aside, UN would be better adress to send.

Pakistani brothers you are shooting yourself in the foot by supporting this cause. Hafiz saeed, a banned terrorist is leading the march for Kashmir's independence, what impression does it gives to the world who did not give a F about Kashmir.

Burhan wani was a terrorist, by observing black day to remember a terrorist you yourself are deteriorating your country's already bad reputation in international circles.

And now you are asking other countries to support your cause of terrorism. Seriously WTF. :ph34r:

Why the world is not listening to you Pakistanis. You are raising the voice of Palestinians, nobody cares.

you are raising the voice of Kashmiris nobody cares.

Maybe you should do the same with your brothers in Xinjiang and Chechnya, Chinese shall surely listen to you as a great friend.

Because USA won't, as in Your own Word Americans are the biggest "butcher" of Muslims. Remember that statement.

Last edited:
Oh no! Obama will now send democracy to Kashmir!:cry:

Why the world is not listening to you Pakistanis. You are raising the voice of Palestinians, nobody cares.

you are raising the voice of Kashmiris nobody cares.

Maybe you should do the same with your brothers in Xinjiang and Chechnya, Chinese shall surely listen to as a great friend.

So just in 15 ~ days

From Freedom to Kashmir/Get out India Slogans - Now it's Save Kashmir.

You got a massive nose man.

HUM INDIANS TRAIN KI BATHROOM MAIN RAKHHE CUP TAK KO CHAIN SE BAND KE RAKHTE HAII...

railways047.jpg

AUR KUCH ULLU KE PATTHE SOCH TE HAII KI HUM KASHMIR AISE HI DEDENGE ... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
most stupid way of trying 2 resolve kashmir issue

Back
Top Bottom