What's new

Stop family politics ...

All CM must be invited and they should be there as China Package is for whole Pakistan not only for Punjab, SS could get credit as he working for Lahore in many projects but out of Punjab more than half of deals done long before even from Mushraff era, it's totally pathetic to not invite even leading opposition leaders or their reps. PMLN just sucks.

What's the deal with introducing Maryam Nawaz , what atrocity .
Then there is our beloved Bilawal . Next generation ko tyar kar rahe hai sare , @Stealth , bhai .

its Pakistan Metro family league not Pakistan meeting and dealing with China or any other country. Now question is why they dont want to involve any one else ? What are they afraid of ?

Last edited:
har shaakh pay ullu betha hay anjaam-e-gulistaaN kya hoga!

PM nawaz sharif was representing whole provinces since he is a Prime minister of Pakistan and shahbaz sharif as CM punjab was working with chinese for Metro Train since 2 years.

Metro family was only there, is Pakistan belongs to this metro family or what, This kind of democracy they praise and all other parties defended the same style of democracy in parliament too. Taste it now

Why surprised..did we all expect any different this will continue unfortunately...

i have already decided if another noora or butto ever comes to power i will leave this country :cry::cry:

i m just kidding
i m a deeeth pakistani :-)

lol whatever
you call it Punjab politics or family politics truth is they are the only working and developing Pakistan.
How can Karachi people criticise Punjab and Federal government, when they only elect mqm terrorists? All the CM's can get visas of other counties, plan some projects and send proposals for investment all over the world. Sad truth is they are incompetent and old minded people, give me name of any single mega project, road, hospital, university or power station planned by current KPK government? First look into your own ghareban's and competence level of your CM's before criticizing Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom