What's new

Stop buying Unilever producst

Do you really think I give a F to what you intend to do but can't?
You forgot to underline. Just making it bold does not get you the attention you seek. Intention. No. Action. FATF. Free Baluch Campaign in London. Just examples. LOL.

You forgot to underline. Just making it bold does not get you the attention you seek. Intention. No. Action. FATF. Free Baluch Campaign in London. Just examples. LOL.

Irrelevant F!

Asalamu Alaikum

We should do that too.

WaS
Sure, otherwise we'll be the hypocrite nation and imagine if parliament of Nederland come to know of our selective protest. May be they pass resolution against our parliament as hypocrite parliament!

Is that Dutchlandish for products? :D
Ok ok.
Bilkul sahi pehchana apne
Actually I was so busy practicing Italian, I didn’t notice.:cheesy:
Mainu ladga paaji tussi vi ussi college ich PHD li aa, jithe mai masters di padai ki si.:rofl::cheers:

No, no boycott. Unilever supports jobs in Pakistan. Unilever isn't the same thing as the dutch govt nor is the dutch govt the same thing as those having this spectacle of stupidity. It's their internal matter. Condemn the spectacle but no need to drag in the govt into this. Comment on how a certain segment of the dutch populous is becoming radicalized. Show the world and those inside Pakistan that like to propagate servility in the guise of "peace" and "human rights". The Prophet had much worse stuff done to him yet he kept his composure and kept his eyes on defeating the kafirs and munafiqs. Strategic thinker instead of the reactionaries we have now.

Ok ok.
Bilkul sahi pehchana apne
Actually I was so busy practicing Italian, I didn’t notice.:cheesy:
Mainu ladga paaji tussi vi ussi college ich PHD li aa, jithe mai masters di padai ki si.:rofl::cheers:
Fir is gal tey taan Dalda kiyo banaon aliya di tarfon gift hamper banda :-//

Ey tuada wi ohi college ey jedey nukar tey dhai pallay ali rehri ey jithay roz 2 wajay lachay ala aonda ey?

Some small remarks:
* Mr. Wilders is not the Dutch government, he is a provocative member of parliament, heading one of the opposition parties
* In The Netherlands around 5% of the population is muslim
* Unilever is a joint Anglo-Dutch company
* In this issue, there are only losers alas...

it is government's responsibility to take solid steps against Netherlands.

The other way around is happening now. The Netherlands has published a negative travel advice to Pakistan. So this will limit business travel and opportunities as well. It will harm the Pakistani economy more than the Dutch.
All because of an attention-seeking Dutch politician and a handful of TLP protestors.
Strange world we are living in...

The other way around is happening now. The Netherlands has published a negative travel advice to Pakistan. So this will limit business travel and opportunities as well. It will harm the Pakistani economy more than the Dutch.
All because of an attention-seeking Dutch politician and a handful of TLP protestors.
Strange world we are living in...

I knew it, our stupidity is going to hurt us more.
What Pakistanis don't know, same freedom law applies all over Europe and US.
If tomorrow some one from England publish such cartoons, than same hypocrite govt. and people can be seen hiding their faces.

I knew it, our stupidity is going to hurt us more.
What Pakistanis don't know, same freedom law applies all over Europe and US.
If tomorrow some one from England publish such cartoons, than same hypocrite govt. and people can be seen hiding their faces.

Yet if you publish any cartoon about Jews or Israelis, it’s an unforgivable crime. If you question the number of those killed in the Holocaust and identity of victims, you can go to jail in 4 European nations.

European West have their limits, and so does the Islamic world.

I agree with Imran Khan, IOC should form an organized reply and sanction those individuals/states involved.

They feel they can sanction, demean, fund terrorists against elected governments, like Pakistan and Turkey, without a reaction

When they lose money, let’s see how they will be.

Yet if you publish any cartoon about Jews or Israelis, it’s an unforgivable crime.
It's no crime in west, if you publish or draw a cartoon about Israel or even Jesus.

If you question the number of those killed in the Holocaust and identity of victims, you can go to jail in 4 European nations.
I'm not sure about what you wrote but holocaust is definitely not comparable to insulting cartoons.

European West have their limits, and so does the Islamic world.
Cartoons are not published by the western govt. it's considered as individual act and their law does not define publishing cartoons as crime.

I agree with Imran Khan, IOC should form an organized reply and sanction those individuals/states involved.
I disagree. Imran Khan have no right to interpret Islam. While he himself practice paganism.
I would agree with Imran Khan when he moves OIC against the state sponsored human right violations in IOK.

They feel they can sanction, demean, fund terrorists against elected governments, like Pakistan and Turkey, without a reaction
That's a separate issue and if any such hint is available, reaction should be to kick out the ambassadors of respective states. Personally, I would appreciate if start is taken from Indian embassy.

When they lose money, let’s see how they will be.
We will loose such war.

Back
Top Bottom