What's new

Stone-pelters target school bus with 40 children in Kashmir, injure boy

Wait so your a Jap-Chinaman called Patil Baba supporting hindu occupation in Kashmir
And oh yeah you have a Pakistani friend who sends you videos

Listen I dont have time to play silly games with some monkey worshipping clown with a identity crises

See i cant explain too much, you are too confused man. Dont argue with me here.

Go and liberate Kashmir, you are whining about this since 1947. If you ask our help we can help but you need to ask for it and then give us half pakistan to we can build what we want (another chinese colony man)

I again take up the topic of the videos, did you saw them?

Kashmiris are incensed they want india out of Kashmir and will no longer tolerate even their institutions

Their is no place for indians or hindus in Kashmir

Is that a justification for attacking their own innocent kids ???? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

BS Propaganda !!

Why ??? Simply because it doesn't suit you narrative, huh ???? :p:

Why ??? Simply because it doesn't suit you narrative, huh ???? :p:

Yes

:rofl:
Oh yeah ! And last year jihadis burned 13 schools that was a propaganda as well
chilli.gif
:chilli:
it was Indian army pelting stones and burning schools:p:

Propaganda

Its a muslim majority state that wanted nothing to do with india or hindus as per Partition

The whole point of Partition was that we didn't have to see or deal with or live side by side with hindus

Instead you try to force a muslim majority state into a union full of hindus

The people dont want this, they want india and their rapists out of Pak land

Muslims enjoy freedom in India unlike the minorities in your country. Who are Ahmedis btw and how does Pakistan treat them?

Muslims enjoy freedom in India unlike the minorities in your country. Who are Ahmedis btw and how does Pakistan treat them?

NOT in china, no freedom to keep facial hairs man. We know how to nip in the bud.. ni hou

That is why we do not allow pakistani people to come to China.

Now, we are sending our men to pakistan and convering pakistan to china... hahahaha

Which country are you from.

Introduce yourself to El Sidd

Well, then learn to live with it. It was and it will be the norm for ever. :p:

Your wishing well is drying out Tommy

Which country are you from.

Introduce yourself to El Sidd

Your wishing well is drying out Tommy

at the time when your prime minister not getting a good chair to sit on in China you are asking me to introduce to you.
That is funny and lame at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom