What's new

Stealth SEAL Delivery Boat

gambit

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
How far down can it submerge? Looks like one of those Narco-subs, but obviously made to higher standards :)

2647053.jpg

I'm a firm believer in the 'If you see it, we have stuff that's badder that you don't see' theory.:usflag:

As long as the black budget is kept funded, DARPA is stocked with rare minds, and world-leading private industry excels, we will continue to maintain a 20-year buffer from produced to revealed, while other countries reveal years before production.

I'm a firm believer in the 'If you see it, we have stuff that's badder that you don't see' theory.:usflag:
and I am a firm believer if I see it heading for me then I must start saying my last prayers

800px-USS_Independence_LCS-2_at_pierce_%28cropped%29.jpg

I was talking about this one

'top secret' stealth boats designed for Navy SEALs that are regularly spotted on Columbia river | Mail Online

For those who thinks the larger ship Zumwalt is a 'gimmick', and there are a lot of you fools out there...

This means no port in the world is safe from the SEALs.
Even boaters who have spotted a Sealion visually as it is semi-submerged say that it does not show up on their commercial grade radars, which is at least some proof to the Sealion's cloaking capabilities
In visual spectrum?

Back
Top Bottom