What's new

Statewise Analysis On 2014 General Elections

SamBahadur

Reaction score
Country
India
Statewise Analysis On 2014 General Elections

Friends as we know after two terms of UPA's rule (misrule :lol:) we'll be heading for 2014 General Elections .
With nearly 8 months remaining all parties are trying to leave no stone unturned to get votes in their . As a Political enthusiast i have been closely following every news related to 2014 elections and have been analyzing on each of them.
Even though i am Pro-Modi I assure you that my analysis will not influence it .
To begin with My analysis I would like to mention Two main Parties of our Nation INC & BJP with their Strongholds for 2009 General elections scenario

INC : Andhra Pradesh , Kerala , Rajasthan ,Maharashtra,Assam,Punjab,Delhi,Haryana,Uttar Pradesh,Uttarkhand.
BJP : Madhya Pradesh,Karnataka,Chattisgarh,Jharkhand,Gujarat,Himachal Pradesh.

Now after the Series of Scams,Misrule,Inflation,Economic Backdown,etc The popularity of INC has been faded to Maximum extent , which is Indicated by post-poll surveys whihc INC losing nearly half of seats in the coming elections.
On the other hand BJP for first 2/3 years of UPA-2 was not at all good beacuse of the series of rifts withing the Party ( Thanks to Mr Nitin Gadkari, Mr Yeddyurappa :laugh: ) which demoralised most of its party workers . But the real game for the election started after much Hyped Gujarat elections where Sri Narendra Modi 's BJP won Decisively , this eventually led for the projection of his name as PM candidate which in-turn boosted the morality of its party workers .

After all this events the Post 2014 scenario is a definitely a big negative for INC which may lose grip in the following states
Andhra Pradesh ( oh god !! this will be a Big disaster #seemandra )
Rajasthan
Punjab
Delhi
Maharashtra

But surprisingly the one state which may be positive for them is Karnataka ( again thanks to Mr.Yeddyurappa)

For BJP with the announcement of Sri Narendra Modi as its PM candidate everything is going right in its way.As most of surveys suggested NaMo is definitely a man for them who can steal the show. For example consider the facts
* He is the most popular person on Social Media ( thanks for his Tech Savvy attitude)
* He is highly favoured by Business community ( India Inc. survey suggested over 73% support for him)

Oh wait !! this alone won't make BJP and its alliance NDA to cruise simply into 272+ seats ,
I have yet to consider two main states which can the political scenario...these are
Uttar Pradesh & Bihar together they hold 120 seats of loksabha :oops: .
Currently the status of both these states are uncertain and we may know the scenario in the coming days .

I would like to discuss my Statewise analysis considering these two main parties and other regional parties in mind in the coming days , Till then Goodbye :)

Note : Any valuable suggestions from the forum members is accepted :)

After all this events the Post 2014 scenario is a definitely a big negative for INC which may lose grip in the following states
Andhra Pradesh ( oh god !! this will be a Big disaster #seemandra )
Rajasthan
Punjab
Delhi
Maharashtra
But surprisingly the one state which may be positive for them is Karnataka ( again thanks to Mr.Yeddyurappa)

U forget to add UP there is a news that modi himself contest from UP ...

Delhi election is a litimus test fore Modi. If he can help BJP win there with worthless state leaders, then there is no stopping BJP/NDA comming to power. Regarding Bihar, JDU had just made the biggest political blunder ever by ending alliance with BJP. Lalu and BJP will gain there but big loss for NDA. UP will be the game changer, it will decide the next PM of India and if SP wins 35 seats, who knows, mulayam could be the next PM of India ( in that case, I will be packing by bags and leaving India, will be ready to go even to Pakistan, but not India with mulayam being PM.)

U forget to add UP there is a news that modi himself contest from UP ...
Still it aint decided and I will discuss about UP later .

Delhi election is a litimus test fore Modi. If he can help BJP win there with worthless state leaders, then there is no stopping BJP/NDA comming to power. Regarding Bihar, JDU had just made the biggest political blunder ever by ending alliance with BJP. Lalu and BJP will gain there but big loss for NDA. UP will be the game changer, it will decide the next PM of India and if SP wins 35 seats, who knows, mulayam could be the next PM of India ( in that case, I will be packing by bags and leaving India, will be ready to go even to Pakistan, but not India with mulayam being PM.)
Lets Hope BJP wins Delhi elections and you wont get into a position to pack bags :lol:

You should take into account the biggest obstacle to Modi ie LKA and his band of Sushma Swaraj,Venkiah Naidu,Ananth kumar, Sudendher kulkarni etc who are Trojan horses to bark and bite at the right time since they have been compromised by INC.The Anti Modi stance of bought and paid for media also should be taken into account.Anyway good luck on your venture.

You should take into account the biggest obstacle to Modi ie LKA and his band of Sushma Swaraj,Venkiah Naidu,Ananth kumar, Sudendher kulkarni etc who are Trojan horses to bark and bite at the right time since they have been compromised by INC.The Anti Modi stance of bought and paid for media also should be taken into account.Anyway good luck on your venture.
Thanks Bro i will consider your points :)
what about the condition in haryana , Do people still believe in Congress

Thanks Bro i will consider your points :)
what about the condition in haryana , Do people still believe in Congress

Mate Haryana has 10 seats.To be on the safe side I would recommend you give BJP 7 this time(It might be 8). Whatever antics that congress or INLD may resort to or the BJP Trojan horses do , Modi will get minimum 7 seats. The wind is blowing very-very hard in his favor and nobody except god can stop it.He might get two other Jat stronghold of hisar and sirsa but for that he has to campaign again and the country should have even stronger Modi wave.
(THis is only for Haryana friend), looking forward for other states analysis from you.

http://http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-TOP-100-giant-screens-to-be-put-up-across-capital-for-narendra-modis-delhi-badlo-ral-4379758-NOR.html

Narendra Modi is scheduled to address the election rally in national capital on September 29.

Party members are leaving no stone unturned to make the rally, titled 'Delhi Badlo Vishal Rally' a grand success.

Hundred giant screens will be set up across the city for people who will not be able to visit the venue of his rally.

"The main focus is business places so that everybody can listen live to their favourite leader who will be the next prime minister," said Vijender Gupta, former Delhi BJP chief.

The venue of the rally, Japanese Park in Rohini will host BJP PM candidate on September 29. Dozens of small screens have been put up across the park to facilitate the audience get a closer glimpse of Modi.

The party will try to gain maximum mileage from the rally. The rally will also kick start BJP's Delhi state assembly poll campaign.

Security will be a major issue at the rally. Already, 100 security posts have been set up at the venue, in addition CCTV cameras will be installed to monitor all sorts of movement in the rally.

Since I used to live in Delhi and my family is still living there.I might add that Modi will get 5 out of seven seats the rest two east delhi and Chandni chowk are neck and neck.

as far as a.p goes congress has destroyed my state ... :cry: those faggots will be paying price for all the harm and pain they inflicted on the people of the state.... ours was the fastest growing state with a vision under CBN as cm but then these congis came and destroyed everything......

according to me.... congress most probably would get a blank in seemandhra and there wont be any big gains in telangana either as people knw that seperate T was anounced only for political gains and not for the interest of the T people.... at a max. congress may get 10 ls mostly frm seperate telangana .., if polls are conducted in undevided a.p then they will get even less... there wont be any big gains for bjp unless and until they get in to some alliance with the regional parties ....

as far as a.p goes congress has destroyed my state ... :cry: those faggots will be paying price for all the harm and pain they inflicted on the people of the state.... ours was the fastest growing state with a vision under CBN as cm but then these congis came and destroyed everything......

according to me.... congress most probably would get a blank in seemandhra and there wont be any big gains in telangana either as people knw that seperate T was anounced only for political gains and not for the interest of the T people.... at a max. congress may get 10 ls mostly frm seperate telangana .., if polls are conducted in undevided a.p then they will get even less... there wont be any big gains for bjp unless and until they get in to some alliance with the regional parties ....

Which regional party is favorite and who's is their leader ?

Which regional party is favorite and who's is their leader ?

there are 3 man regional parties in a.p

1. TRS - concentrated in the telangana region of a.p and is expected to merge with congress after the formation of telangana (though there are doubts of their merger )
2.ysr congress - after the death of former a.p cm ys reddy , his floated this party as cong did not give him the cm seat presently he is in jail for corruption allegations . his party took the united a.p line after the seemandhra people's opposition towards the bifurcation of the state.
3. TDP under chandrababu the main opposition party.

as of now there is no particualar leader/ party who could sweep the elections.. its an utter chaos in here and only election results will say the mood of the people.. but , tdp won most of the panchayat seats 2 months back ,then congress fearing the loss anounced seperate T , tdp is an ally of nda govt under vajpayee .. modi in his hyd rally openly stated his wish to ally with tdp and there are signs of both the parties coming closer in the state....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom