What's new

State dept to be contacted over 'unjust' moves in Pakistan: US lawmaker

Bajwa since retirement ...

FsI5-FLXsAADDca

It is all going wrong for Bajwa brigade.

It fits in perfectly. Any interference to support IK is not interference. Any interference to support IK's opposition is clearly wrong. :D
Bajwa told them khan is anti American, he having support of only 11% Pakistanis so now its best time to kick him out from the govt , But US surprised when they saw the popularity of khan , they have no option left other then shaking hands with IK

Bajwa told them khan is anti American, he having support of only 11% Pakistanis so now its best time to kick him out from the govt , But US surprised when they saw the popularity of khan , they have no option left other then shaking hands with IK

Please provide a credible source for your claims above, thanks.

imran khan .. no one is more credible then him in pakistan right now

IK has a vested interest in saying such things, it does not make them true. Those are merely his unsupported, and false claims, to be sure.

Khan was right , bajwa met with haqqani , every thing is revealing slowly

Sure, let us wait and see where IK ends up after all he has said and done. What's the rush?

IK has a vested interest in saying such things, it does not make them true. Those are merely his unsupported, and false claims, to be sure.
IK has the support of 1000s of **** doctors and businessmen in the US, who pitched in lots of $$$$ to lobby for IK in Washington for him. They're regular donors to Khan charities and hospitals.

Unlike Bajwa brigade, who shamelessly hired a convicted criminal Haqqani, who escaped to US on charges of treason, to lobby against Khan in the US.

But that's how politics are done in the US. It's all done through Lobbying.
Sure, let us wait and see where IK ends up after all he has said and done. What's the rush?
Of course. Let's wait and see where bajwa and his criminal cronies end up after elections - probably London or jail.

Of course. Let's wait and see where bajwa and his criminal cronies end up after elections - probably London or jail.

Sure. I wouldn't hold my breath for that, but may be things will indeed change as IK's supporters keep claiming. All the money and lobbying abroad is no match for actual guns and boots on the ground within Pakistan, as always.

Sure. I wouldn't hold my breath for that, but may be things will indeed change as IK's supporters keep claiming. All the money and lobbying abroad is no match for actual guns and boots on the ground within Pakistan, as always.
Do you actually believe that Guns and boots are even behind this bajwas appointed chief Asim muneer?

I'm sure you're sleeping on the fact that he has lost credibility in the ranks and file of the armed forces. last NSC meeting revealed he has no support from naval, air and even the other chairman.

Its not about IK anymore, he has successfully changed the narrative to whether if you're with the constitution of Pakistan or not as a civil/military servant. And that's a pretty much check mate right there.

If you still insist that the bajwa group can send tanks and troops to roll over the parliament, Supreme court or even IK residence, I'd advise you get some counseling.

Do you actually believe that Guns and boots are even behind this bajwas appointed chief Asim muneer?

There is simply no evidence to suggest otherwise. There are many strident claims from IK's supporters, to be sure, but that is about all.

There is simply no evidence to suggest otherwise. There are many strident claims from IK's supporters, to be sure, but that is about all.
Aren't we being a bit bias towards the sources now? There are multiple non-PTI sources to back up this claim. Embedded journalists like Wajahat ali khan, haroon rasheed, etc. to name a few. You can't just pick and choose sources without looking at the full picture.

Aren't we being a bit bias towards the sources now? There are multiple non-PTI sources to back up this claim. Embedded journalists like Wajahat ali khan, haroon rasheed, etc. to name a few. You can't just pick and choose sources without looking at the full picture.

The best way to judge such (or any) claims in this regard would be to observe actual events and their outcomes. Have any units in the Army refused their orders in defiance of the COAS? Have any large scale protests caused unmanageable disruptions due to widespread public support that is claimed on social media? Or is it still the same business as usual?

Back
Top Bottom